• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
yo call that man now diddnt you say he is a light weight good god my ***** got drunk?
2 beers yess :)
Dude is cool as hell, but homeboy was gooone after 2 beers. That was funny. He aint know what controller was his. Lol! I gotta hangout with dude again. He would be so good to have at a house party. Lol!

tubes

Smash Ace
So is anyone even coming to the melee tourney here?

Cuz if nobody's gonna show up to the melee tourney then I might as well just go to the Brawl one for TvC instead.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'll be there...

My tag is: Doom?
this your first tournament? who do u play? age?

In addition to myself, a few of my friends will be coming

possibly:
DKB
Ipwn
Apple
Grim
and P.H.D

Neighborhood friends.

Desu, Noir, Antic, Lou, you guys have met them :p
is that VietG in a parallel universe?
Oh, and are u teaming this waba octix?

Such intense conversation amongst you adults. <_<

I'll be coming to the Barlw tourney I suppose. Hopefully I won't suck.

Hopefully the DVD doesn't kill half the footage it was suppose to have.

Hopefully Waba decides to actually post the brackets up this time. EDIT: More importantly, the placements lol.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom for the Wii. It's new. It's a fighter. It's Capcom. What's not to like?

PS: SleepyK, are you giving me the freeness at the Barlw tourney? Just wondering. I kinda installed everything already.

AMEN stupid brackets werent up :( stupid placments werent up to see how bad u fail ;)

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Why go to a melee tourney when there is hardly anyone ever there and I could drive 10 minutes farther to play marvel, Cvs2, 3S, TvC, KOF 98 and anything else I can think of?

bigman40

Smash Master
Add me and about 5 other friends.

Tags: Scatz, Deo, Dragn, (idk the rest)

I'm also bringing my wii there to get some friendlies recorded on it.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Slurred speech and all Ryosuki was a definate lightweight lol he forgot were he was when i asked him rofl
**** 2 beers? 2 beers does the same thing kool aid does to me. Nothinggg

I'll be at the next waba with michael to win teams and i'll be winning singles :) anyone want to drink after?

Also, luigi's mansion should be in the counterpicks. I don't see why it's not.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Mansion is banned because Plank proved that you can make every match on that stage last 8 minutes.
i b go sunday

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Too bad you were cheated out of your dollar by a mid tier trash character lol.

/tourney***
Wow, wait.. u calling me a tier whøre?

I'm going sunday.

Just FYI.
This mean ur not comming saturday? i was hoping to money match u marth on marth if i had any cash left over.

Mansion is banned because Plank proved that you can make every match on that stage last 8 minutes.
i b go sunday
just destroy the mansion. it cant really be that hard unless you choose ... ganon?

Umby

Smash Master
I don't know why people make it seem like destroying the mansion is such an easy thing. Even if you did destroy part of it, you could probably just start stalling/planking on the part that's not broken, in which case you might end up breaking the rest of the Mansion, causing it to respawn. While this has taken up a full minute of your time, you still have about 6-7 mins left to do some actual fighting.

This is also me portraying my hate for that stage.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
the ledge is too powerful in Brawl, anyway. in fact, it's one of the reasons i don't like that game very much. that aside, i'll prolly go saturday to do some teams with someone...

SleepyK

I wasn't talking about edge invincibility;
he just ran away the whole match.

SleepyK

sure. what color and when?

also

barlw sax

paly melee and tvc

also, i totally main falco in melee, umby. Although I don't do the whole regular normal falco thing.

yeah, not to mention what umby said. You can stall until the mansion is destroyed then just run around the mansion when it respawns.
It's not a very good stage to begin with anyway. Cave of life and whatnot

tubes

Smash Ace
I've decided I'm definitively going Sunday because there are too many people who wont go unless they know others are going. I'm going to see if I can come Saturday as well though because ATM it seems there will be just as much melee at the brawl tournament as the actual melee tournament.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
sure. what color and when?

also

barlw sax

paly melee and tvc

also, i totally main falco in melee, umby. Although I don't do the whole regular normal falco thing.

yeah, not to mention what umby said. You can stall until the mansion is destroyed then just run around the mansion when it respawns.
It's not a very good stage to begin with anyway. Cave of life and whatnot

i'm playing melee and still failing =[. But yeah, when do you come to waba next i guess will be the next when,a nd whenever you come back is when i'll get my controller back, i have two so it' snot a bother.

SleepyK

You don't have to stall to run away on luigi's mansion. because of its size and what not, you could run in and make it look like you're attacking and just keep moving away. Like Alpha says, what's considered stalling?

if you guys want it in, whatevs. It's just taken out of the general ruleset as shown by standard tournament play, but that is completely ignorable. Onett/Japes in melee and etc.

Antic, what color

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
there is a rule called no stalling.. just call that on them? i dont mind the map tbh...
haha easier said then done
whats considered stalling
how long does one need to stall before you can call it stalling
1 min?
*camps on ledge for 59 secs*
*gets up*
*goes right back to ledge again*
see how this is a problem?

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
i'm playing melee and still failing =[. But yeah, when do you come to waba next i guess will be the next when,a nd whenever you come back is when i'll get my controller back, i have two so it' snot a bother.
ummm yah antic i think you fail more than just PLAYING melee
you fail at loading melee -_-

10fail

Player-1

Smash Legend
Won't make it this week =(, going to Florida for Christmas. Maybe I'll find some tournaments to go to while I'm there. I was hoping to redeem myself after my awful performance last month

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
You don't have to stall to run away on luigi's mansion. because of its size and what not, you could run in and make it look like you're attacking and just keep moving away. Like Alpha says, what's considered stalling?

if you guys want it in, whatevs. It's just taken out of the general ruleset as shown by standard tournament play, but that is completely ignorable. Onett/Japes in melee and etc.

Antic, what color

i want that falco bloo >:]

Top Bottom