• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Graduating at the end of this week after I finish all these horrible finals and projects. Friday can't come soon enough.

EDIT: Also, I was thinking of hosting a New Years Eve Smash Tournament. Who all would be interested?
Please host one! We need some practice before apex >:D

Good luck with your finals

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i would come except ill be out of town new years weekend.
so idk if it would fall on that or not... being a new years tourney and all...

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
What are the plans for events after all the apex hype? What will be our venues for 2012? Anyone planning a regional?

:phone:

*blob*

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone, I am in Georgia for the holiday break. Although I have been a part of the website for a while, I am new to the forums and I haven't really posted much. I have been wanting to attend smashfests and just play with better brawlers in person. I live in stockbridge, and I am hoping people are near and smashfests are too far from where I live.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
We oftentimes do events that are a little north of Atlanta. How far are you able to travel, and how long will you be in the area?

*blob*

Smash Rookie
I am in the area until around January 25th or so. I can probably travel to places that are 45 minutes(or less) away. I have been trying to contact you via aim Reflex.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I'd like to know as well if there's going to be any future events in January preferably after Apex since I'm starting to get back on my feet.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Tournament in AL on the 14th. This is elev8 from AIB. The 14th is my birthday, & i know there's at least 1 car from GA coming. You should try and come man.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Well Gamers Xperience tries to be that place, for smashers to meet on a regular basis. However, its not (at least for the time being).

Just keep an eye out. Gamers Xperience will be having another Brawl tournament sometime in January. If you can't wait til then you
are more than welcome to just come down and play any weekend. www.gxgaming.com
I think Gamers Xperienced has been overlooked or maybe other things were overlooked, if you can let smashers use space/outlets for Smash then can we just hold smashfests and pay for day passes like regular customers? I think the venue you guys have would be a perfect place for the smash community to grow and it could possibly even help you guys grow some revenue.

smithspot

Smash Journeyman

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Also I'd like to know if there's anyone who CANT go and whats the reason, maybe I can help out!

Georgia's community needs to expand and get closer together and I think this GX venue is one of those places that could help us out if we help them.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I can't believe Georgia has a social thread, I thought it was the Top 5?

btw, decent chance I'll be in Georgia sometime this year, I have family that lives there. And in North Carolina. Hopefully it's a direct flight.

Due to all the HATE I've gotten from you (<3 Gadiel_VaStar <3), IF I decide to come to one of your TOURNAMENTS of HATE, I'll be sure and use my ALT name to register so you won't know what hit you.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I can't believe Georgia has a social thread, I thought it was the Top 5?

btw, decent chance I'll be in Georgia sometime this year, I have family that lives there. And in North Carolina. Hopefully it's a direct flight.

Due to all the HATE I've gotten from you (<3 Gadiel_VaStar <3), IF I decide to come to one of your TOURNAMENTS of HATE, I'll be sure and use my ALT name to register so you won't know what hit you.
I'll know. :x

Top Bottom