• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
fullmetal was a pokemon tgc pro for gen 1

i have a lot of cards and i like the tgc

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I used to play competitive Pokemon and have had Pokemon Online sitting on my computer for a while collecting dust.

I also used to be good at the TCG, I came back after not entering for 6 years and won a prerelease this summer lololol

Still have like no cards though

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Lol who the hell is Neo X? Sounds like you haven't played any good Pikachus sir.
I'm just going to dance around this one because I don't to offend anybody in this community.

Neo X is ranked 10 here right?
Either way though when you get here it's going to become 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Pika, and 5.564927392734 me.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
David almost drove off the road when he read that^

All this Pokemon talk and my Raichu is only in the nineties D:

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Wtf LOL.I 'm pretty sure every OOS tourney I've been to the last 2 years I've gone pretty much only Luigi. I haven't used snake in forever, and mk i only recently started using in tourney.

I do though use some other characters sometimes in ga since their fun and stuff.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Wtf LOL.I 'm pretty sure every OOS tourney I've been to the last 2 years I've gone pretty much only Luigi. I haven't used snake in forever, and mk i only recently started using in tourney.

I do though use some other characters sometimes in ga since you guys suck.
:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Man....that match pika fox was terrible to watch...why the **** were you D-smashing OOS instead of turn around grab?? STOP MESSING UP THE BUFFER CG FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

kismet2

Smash Ace
in general you just need to emphasize alot on spacing lasers and in close combat you need to use alot of jabs since its frame 2ness comes out faster than everything mk has. also if given the chance, you should grab mk since you have alot of nasty setups from them like dthrow>jab>phantasm/dash attack or dthrow into bdacus but it just all depends on how they DI the dthrow. camping with phantasm helps alot if you want to avoid fighting metaknigh up close

and i really hope that you're talking about falco vs mk >_> because i don't really put any time into any other character besides mk

BigLøu

Smash Lord
i ***** lounis in some dittos get at me
Trollin *** *****

On another note happy thanksgiving to everyone. I don't really say this enough but I'm thankful to be a part of this community and to be able to share in gaming ventures and great experiences. You all are great people and I'm lucky to be friends with y'all.

kismet2

Smash Ace
Trollin *** *****

On another note happy thanksgiving to everyone. I don't really say this enough but I'm thankful to be a part of this community and to be able to share in gaming ventures and great experiences. You all are great people and I'm lucky to be friends with y'all.
wtf i gave your mk the boot at luis's house and yeah happy thanksgiving :p haha

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
Lol i stand corrected
;) It was just so memorable because right after I chose pika you said you had never lost to a Pikachu before.

Man....that match pika fox was terrible to watch...why the **** were you D-smashing OOS instead of turn around grab?? STOP MESSING UP THE BUFFER CG FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I'm sorry man, didn't mean to disgrace Pikachu like that...I feel that I've improved a good bit since then, though. However, I never thought about doing a pivot grab OOS. I'll definitely implement that into my game plan. Thanks for the advice.

And I too hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

BBQ°

Smash Champion
in general you just need to emphasize alot on spacing lasers and in close combat you need to use alot of jabs since its frame 2ness comes out faster than everything mk has. also if given the chance, you should grab mk since you have alot of nasty setups from them like dthrow>jab>phantasm/dash attack or dthrow into bdacus but it just all depends on how they DI the dthrow. camping with phantasm helps alot if you want to avoid fighting metaknigh up close

and i really hope that you're talking about falco vs mk >_> because i don't really put any time into any other character besides mk
just do falco things

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving stuffing themselves with goodness! I'm back in GA and had a great meal with my family. It's good to be back home, it's good to be back in GA :D

Min

(\ /)
( oo)
c('')('')

Top Bottom