• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Player-3

Smash Hero
man i've been out of GAs scene too long

had a pretzel thing today in universal studios and it was almost too salty for me

like, after i finished i was affected by the insignificant amount of salt on the pretzel... i need to play more DDDs again

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
So i'm probably getting a house soon with my lady and getting a job where i'd be working weekends. My tourney days may be finished...
Raff is now a man.

How about requesting off days to visit old friends take High Schoolers' lunch monies.
:awesome:

BBQ°

Smash Champion
man i've been out of GAs scene too long

had a pretzel thing today in universal studios and it was almost too salty for me

like, after i finished i was affected by the insignificant amount of salt on the pretzel... i need to play more DDDs again
yeah son dont we have a money match from like a year ago lolerz

DRN

Smash Lord
So i'm probably getting a house soon with my lady and getting a job where i'd be working weekends. My tourney days may be finished...
Gratz on house and job for you but sucks as well :/. Raf i havent vsed u yet in tourney yet! Dont leave right as i figured out the IC match up :[

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
does miles still do that xat thing for georgia or w/e?

and yall i need to start doing the OoS thing

once i get better heh

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Hey guys, if I started throwing like weeklies for the fun of it. w/ Everything being only 5$ an event do you think you'd come? I live in Gwinnett so yeah. That means the total of the whole tourney would be $15 and thats about it. You think you guys would come?

Purple

Hi guys!
If you have a door fee make it reasonable. Like I'd understand you having a door fee if people are allowed to eat food in your fridge, or if they're a disturbance to fam, but if those aren't the case I doubt anyone would be interested in paying five dollars.

Top Bottom