• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
So my lab got pushed back to next weekend and therefore my weekend pretty much opened up a good bit. I really want to Smash this weekend. Someone needs to step up and organize a Smashfest or maybe I will... but I'll have to see if it's okay with my room mates since I'm back in my apartment. I wonder if we could do it at Flea's place maybe or something?

People need to come up with some ideas and fast!

USGA/WABA doesn't have a $5 play all day deal tomorrow do they? Because if so, we could maybe just meet there...

mercy

Smash Apprentice
So my lab got pushed back to next weekend and therefore my weekend pretty much opened up a good bit. I really want to Smash this weekend. Someone needs to step up and organize a Smashfest or maybe I will... but I'll have to see if it's okay with my room mates since I'm back in my apartment. I wonder if we could do it at Flea's place maybe or something?

USGA/WABA doesn't have a $5 play all day deal tomorrow do they? Because if so, we could maybe just meet there...
I'm not doing anything tonight, so my place is available.

DRN

Smash Lord

They only have a $10 play all day deal. Which made me sad last monthly because the girl at the counter made me pay full price even though i had my set up. Stupid discount :/. Also if we do this at usga lets try to set this up with min. Me and vahe went to usga on a random day and they made us play on the projector(lag and there was like a glare or something) even though we asked for a reg tv in the smash room thing and then gave us broken controllers lol.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
They only have a $10 play all day deal. Which made me sad last monthly because the girl at the counter made me pay full price even though i had my set up. Stupid discount :/. Also if we do this at usga lets try to set this up with min. Me and vahe went to usga on a random day and they made us play on the projector(lag and there was like a glare or something) even though we asked for a reg tv in the smash room thing and then gave us broken controllers lol.
I was hanging on the ledge and i try to drop>nair onto the stage and since the controller sucked so bad it was unnoticeably tilting down and toonlink dairs... this happened many times. Chas gave me quite a bit of **** for this..

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Mercy, I need details on the trip to your house or something.

Good news: By the slightest bit of luck, I'm going to Loganville (Or something like that), so I'll be close tomorrow.

Bad news: I'm going with family there for some gathering for a cousin, and I don't know how long it'll last.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Will you be able to offer housing? Also, I might need them digits XD

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
Mercy, I need details on the trip to your house or something.

Good news: By the slightest bit of luck, I'm going to Loganville (Or something like that), so I'll be close tomorrow.

Bad news: I'm going with family there for some gathering for a cousin, and I don't know how long it'll last.
i live around the loganville area
and if we can get enough people to smash somewhere i could probably get my friend exile off his mmos for a bit to chaingrab everyone with icies

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Okay so it just got confirmed that there will be a Smashfest at Flea's place tomorrow. It will start around Noon and go 'til whenever. There's All-You-Can-Eat Chinese Buffet nearby and a Burger King too so there will be food (I'm hitting up the Asian place mang). We currently have at least 5-7 Setups but the more the better since 2 of them I rather not bring (mine since I'd be riding on MARTA with them).

Flea's Address:
455 Dekalb Industrial Way, Decatur, GA

Time:
Noonish 'til Late

The current head count is pretty high:
Micaelis
4GOD
Dyno
TuRtL
Flea
Pain
ICE
Alby (Interested at least)
At least 2-3 more from Flea's area and Tech

MARTA runs to the nearby Decatur Station which is really close to Flea's (2 min drive) so it's definitely a valid way of getting there. Text me at 7706347159 if you need any more info on what's going down or how to get there.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
i live around the loganville area
and if we can get enough people to smash somewhere i could probably get my friend exile off his mmos for a bit to chaingrab everyone with icies
I'm good on getting more people :D

@Mercy: Text sent.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Still waiting on Mercy :V Just text when you can. Mom's going to pick up my sister from Macon.

D

Deleted member

Did Lounis pick up MK in this tourney?

Or did he steamroll people like a big **** playa Louigi style?

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Dropping Ness for MK officially now. Only playing Ness on MU's I know I have on lock or that I don't know w/ MK.

DRN

Smash Lord
Dropping Ness for MK officially now. Only playing Ness on MU's I know I have on lock or that I don't know w/ MK.
O.o, U were just talking about how u duel mained a lil while ago. What changed? I mean the change isnt bad, its probably for the best as long as u are still having fun.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
O.o, U were just talking about how u duel mained a lil while ago. What changed? I mean the change isnt bad, its probably for the best as long as u are still having fun.

Because since I left and came back I've felt like I'm obligated to play w/Ness which is making me have less appreciation for the character. I'm like not having fun sometimes when I play w/ him and I can't gain momentum or keep it going when I'm not having fun. I'm just not "duel maining" the two any more. I'm playing who I feel like playing for matches I wanna play and right now that feels like MK.

Player-1

Smash Legend
ChaosMarth

seibrik > poltergust. Krystedez> biglou
about 18 hours ago via web

10:22 right now.

18 hours ago it was 4:22.

I posted my post at 4:30.

kk, ggs <3

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Because since I left and came back I've felt like I'm obligated to play w/Ness which is making me have less appreciation for the character. I'm like not having fun sometimes when I play w/ him and I can't gain momentum or keep it going when I'm not having fun. I'm just not "duel maining" the two any more. I'm playing who I feel like playing for matches I wanna play and right now that feels like MK.
Points to sig

:urg::bee::)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
OK. ****. im mad about missing the smashfest yesterday. Is there gonna be a smashfest this saturday? It is in my best intentions to make it.

Top Bottom