• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
ya cause idk you at all because you don't talk to people. if you're shy then whatevs, but then my only sample of your personality is a huge butt on swf. how do i know if you're just actually an ******* or not when the only representations i have is on swf

ex)
i am at a baseball game with bros.
i see a guy in line. make generic small talk. he's p cool, goes to my school, but is relatively quiet when we meet so i don't know him well.
turns out he's sitting in front of me, awesome.
then he turns around and insults me and all my friends

later on it turns out he's in one of my classes at GSU and he wants to know if i want to hang out.
obv i would say no.
he reacts telling me i took it too seriously. it was just a baseball game.

'-'a

my number's 4O45479I88

letters because lol bots

GOD!

Smash Ace
Ok. I'm smart (so I get bored easily), I'm good at soccer, wrestling, and running, can be quiet depending on situation, hate arrogant people, introverted. That's a pretty straightforward intro.

And you know I'm not like that guy at all even if my posts were serious. First I'm not insulting you or your friends: second face-to-face is quite different from online, period. This guy sounds like a complete idiot anyway. Nvm idc.

SleepyK

yes, i know.
no, i didn't know for sure. how was i supposed to know for sure when i barely talked to you?
yes, i know.

but you can understand why it bothered me, yes?

tl;dr:
words can hurt.
this whole thing reminds me of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH_KGtwu-XU#t=0m06s

anyway, what are you doing friday? wanna bros?

general statement - my schedule is (subject to change if i can freaking get a job)
sunday - church, free after 3 pm usually, sometimes earlier
monday - free
tues - class all day
wed - free
thurs - class all day
friday - free
sat - lol

GOD!

Smash Ace
I can understand that definitely.. I seem like a jerk.

Hopefully friday I'm going to spsu and will be staying there somewhere. That's when some NC and FL people are coming too. So hopefully I'll be there then. And yeah I really want to practice.

But if I can't get a ride back to Rome sunday night I might have to miss TO6. or maybe MLG? I'll let you know.

SleepyK

throw me an address, i could give you a ride to ROME in my flying car

BBQ°

Smash Champion
there's probably going to be a huge smashfest on friday at spsu at midnight once all the OoS get there. Also, if you show up at 7, there is free food, free ping pong, and free pool in the student center if you guys want to chill and do other stuff besides smash.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I'm staying at my house, but I'll be at SPSU for a few hours on friday for smash. Ron is going to TO6 but he's not entering, so he'll probably just show up whenever he feels like it, but I will talk to him about this because Ovonte needs a ride also. You might be able to hitch a ride with FL or NC, so talk to them about it. If worst comes to worst, I'll pick you up on Saturday for like, $5 gas. I normally give rides for free but you're about 30 minutes out of my way.

GOD!

Smash Ace
Hopefully that wont happen

The one weekend I dont have a car.... oh yeah. Thanks for helping me out so much by the way. Also I want to MM some so you can get some extra gas money as well.

mercy

Smash Apprentice
I hope the monthly is next Saturday, seeing as how I already requested off on that day.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I miss super melee bros.
I sure wish there were some way I could hang out with all the cool melee peeps I met when I was still active.
If only there was a big event to bring all these people together so we could hang out.
That would be really cool.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I miss super melee bros.
I sure wish there were some way I could hang out with all the cool melee peeps I met when I was still active.
If only there was a big event to bring all these people together so we could hang out.
That would be really cool.
Something should be planned for this Saturday.
Idk if anyone can pull together anything in time though.
Oh well. Maybe one day your wish will come true Tim.

SleepyK

yeah it's too short notice to get anything done by this saturday. sorry guys, i tried

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I hear that Mike's trying to get a small Melee gathering going on this weekend at USGA!
We should totally go.
Tell your friends, I bet if we get enough people to go we could do a round robin tourney or something. :)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Troll face is awesome

Roxy, troll my name color to something that isn't yellow. ;D

:I oh and sucks I missed GA people for the past two tournaments, hopefully I can make a WABA or something sometime soon.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
yo i want a free hat. Also dyno, I'll come to your house for some melee, as long as you promise to give my wario some tips in brawl.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Lounis beat Doom right?
Because I got all happy and some1 just told me on skype it was the other way around. Which I don't wanna believe lol

SleepyK

2-1
lounis 2 stock low/mid percent first game
doom 1 stock high percent 2nd game
doom 2 stock mid percent third game

Vinnie

Smash Master
Doom on V1nnie's account

Yeah guys, mad stupid that Doom beat somebody since he mains MK and that's clearly the only reason it happened. :(

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Doom on V1nnie's account

Yeah guys, mad stupid that Doom beat somebody since he mains MK and that's clearly the only reason it happened. :(
To be fair, it helps a whoooooooole lot. :(

Still, that's the way the game goes right now. No reason to take away from your win.

Top Bottom