• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Chaz the big problem is that im too inconsistent vs mk in general. The only character i can win with is mk, cuz i think i can outsmart them if i'm better. Plus as mk I can make some mistakes and be ok instead of losing a stock

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Snake gets murdered by mk.

Plus my grenade game isn't good enough to compete with mks willing to avoid getting juggled.

Eben if it was, it wouldn't be good enough to stop it

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
So whats the deal with the monthly? I have had people ask me when the monthly date has been changed to and I cant give them a solid answer.

Is there even a tourney this month?

I might not attend this monthly but that might change depending on who needs a partner. So please speak up. I like teaming with different people and I like placing in the money.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I get it...Lounis ***** everyone so hard with luigi because he is so broken that it's not even a challenge and not fun at all so he's picking up a less broken character so it's actually challenging to play this game. Good stuff.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Lou will do fine with MK off his natural intelligence/skill. Plus, if he only needs him for other MKs and problem matchups, shouldn't he just be using Luigi for other characters that he already knows how to fight much better with him? I think that's the best plan if he doesn't want to put in lots of work. Pocket MKs rarely work against people that know the matchup.

I am Seth, chill with that salt. I know he's much better than me, but nobody came in here disrespecting him. It's just annoying to see people trying to take away from my win (or misinterpreting it as so), especially when I'm already underrated and unrecognized.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Lou will do fine with MK off his natural intelligence/skill. Plus, if he only needs him for other MKs and problem matchups, shouldn't he just be using Luigi for other characters that he already knows how to fight much better with him? I think that's the best plan if he doesn't want to put in lots of work. Pocket MKs rarely work against people that know the matchup.

I am Seth, chill with that salt. I know he's much better than me, but nobody came in here disrespecting him. It's just annoying to see people trying to take away from my win (or misinterpreting it as so), especially when I'm already underrated and unrecognized.

I just hope you know I wasn't saying it was "stupid" that you won. I was just annoyed that I read the MLG thing on here that said he won. And then some1 tell me "No Doom won the thing messed up" So I came here to confirm whether or not it was true. Once, I figured out it was true I called the mistake "stupid". I wasn't trying to take away from your win Doom.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
It's ok DOOM, from watching your vids vs some top players I can see that you're a lot better than people give you credit for.
It's odd calling you DOOM, when my favorite rapper is named DOOM....weirdd

stealth3654

Smash Lord
So whats the deal with the monthly? I have had people ask me when the monthly date has been changed to and I cant give them a solid answer.

Is there even a tourney this month?

I might not attend this monthly but that might change depending on who needs a partner. So please speak up. I like teaming with different people and I like placing in the money.
Lounis and Michael are teaming for the monthly. So we should reunite and wreck their faces. :D

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace

It's odd calling you DOOM, when my favorite rapper is named DOOM....weirdd
Do you listen to any Atmosphere? I've been listening to them lately. You need to listen to Happymess, Less one, Good Daddy, Skinny (a song about cigarettes lol), Waitress, Yesterday Just look em up. They have some beast tracks

Top Bottom