• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
I'm game as long as you're willing to make the drive to Kennesaw. I get out of class on Friday around 3 so anytime after that I'm good. Call me and we can work out the details. Anyone else interested, just let me know.

I'll talk to Lounis then.

Yeah, I go to these. Melee players do come to these plenty, but I'm trying to gauge how many are gonna show up this weekend or else I'll be outta my comfort zone playing Brawl :urg:

On the positive side, I wanted to try vBrawl Diddy Kong in some matches after playing Project M's Diddy. He looks fun.
I gotcha man. I hope enough come to make it worth your while.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
This monthly is going to be a lot of fun, I know it already. It's the day after my 21st Birthday so it can't be anything else! :D

I hope a lot of people show. I'll be the only one coming from Tech this time around though :( so it'll be a lonely MARTA ride but whatever. On that note, if someone wants to pick me up at CiCi's or something, that'd be great. It's literally a 2 min drive if even from the venue. But I can walk it just fine.

People should come so to wish me happy birthday! Give me the gift of friendlies with everyone and I'll be happy.

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
This monthly is going to be a lot of fun, I know it already. It's the day after my 21st Birthday so it can't be anything else! :D

I hope a lot of people show. I'll be the only one coming from Tech this time around though :( so it'll be a lonely MARTA ride but whatever. On that note, if someone wants to pick me up at CiCi's or something, that'd be great. It's literally a 2 min drive if even from the venue. But I can walk it just fine.

People should come so to wish me happy birthday! Give me the gift of friendlies with everyone and I'll be happy.
Don't worry, Michael! Stefan and I will be coming from tech as well! But yeah, this monthly will probably be good, clean fun.

stealth3654

Smash Lord

I'll be home this weekend. Maybe I can pick u up Friday..... and u can sleep over at my house! That way, we can eat sushi then go to Waba. :D

For your birthday from me.......... 2nd place in teams. >:D

NoID

Smash Rookie
Abdul lodas got am classes on Friday so he could probably pick u up but you'll probably need To sleep at my house cause he's got someone staying there for now, ill see if I can't pick u up though cause I wanna go to kennesaw to smash with chima early-ish

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'll be home this weekend. Maybe I can pick u up Friday..... and u can sleep over at my house! That way, we can eat sushi then go to Waba. :D

For your birthday from me.......... 2nd place in teams. >:D
I'm SUPER jealous.

I want to play video games and eat sushi with Billy. Let alone place in the money with him in teams -- oh wait!

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I have a new tactic for mr. domino that is so dumb it's going to have to work!
Pick Marth? :D

:094: :094: :094:

:143: :143: :143:

Yay, it's my Birthday and I can pwn if I want too. Officially 21 now. I'll be hanging with Billy most of tomorrow, warming up for my pwnage at this monthly :D hope to see everyone else there.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Pick Marth? :D

:094: :094: :094:

:143: :143: :143:

Yay, it's my Birthday and I can pwn if I want too. Officially 21 now. I'll be hanging with Billy most of tomorrow, warming up for my pwnage at this monthly :D hope to see everyone else there.
Smashfest at billy's? someone text me the address and when. I can probably show up after i get off school and practice until 9-10.

9millimeter

Smash Rookie
Attention Scene of GA i have a proposal. I wanted to make a streamed show every monthy and any locals that go on in GA. This would by far up the hypness on GA. Is this ok with you guys ?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Attention Scene of GA i have a proposal. I wanted to make a streamed show every monthy and any locals that go on in GA. This would by far up the hypness on GA. Is this ok with you guys ?
I don\\\'t see why anyone would mind.

Also, if something is happening at Billy\'s house, I\'ll probably leave tonight for there, if that is okay.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I guess my post could be misconstrued as a Smashfest at Billy's place... sorry about that Billy. I don't think it was intended to be one (I meant see you at the monthly)? But that doesn't mean it can't be! As long as Billy is okay with it of course.

I have no say in the matter but my 2 cents would that a Smashfest would be awesome since I could hang out with even more friends and play Smash with you guys on my Birthday. I texted Billy about it already though

stealth3654

Smash Lord
A smash fest sounds awesome. I don't think I'll be able to have TOO many people over, but we can try ;)

Also, if you're coming, you better like sushi. Because Michael and I are going to be on a sushi rampage

If you want to come, text me

milesg2g

Smash Champion

All my bro has is a Webcam and Laptop. He doesn't have a dazzle or w.e

D

Deleted member

Put in an order for a Dazzle soon then.

I think SleepyK has one. BBQ has one too.

Its a good idea to create hype with the recording set up for Melee/Brawl.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'm hurt that my name isnt on there. Its cool, ill make up for it in footage :).

EDIT: billy should i plan to arrive at 6?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I feel like a ****, but I forgot that I promised Rayku I'd team with him a while ago. I hope that doesn't ruin the weekend for you. :(

However, for the video...

This is the thing you wanted replays from, right? I'll try to send you stuff soon.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

I'm w/o a partner v_v

BBQ°

Smash Champion
is Rayku even going to waba tomorrow? Usually the only people who give him rides is either me or Lounis, and I'm not going....

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Just dropping by to announce that due to work, I'll no longer be able to attend the monthly tomorrow.

However, I don't work every Saturday so hopefully I can make it to the November Monthly.

Miles, I still want to team with you so if possible, stay available for teams in November lol. But of course if somebody better than me wants to team with you (i.e. Every other player in GA) then definitely go with them on the one condition that you place top 5 with said person :3

Top Bottom