• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Just dropping by to announce that due to work, I'll no longer be able to attend the monthly tomorrow.

However, I don't work every Saturday so hopefully I can make it to the November Monthly.

Miles, I still want to team with you so if possible, stay available for teams in November lol. But of course if somebody better than me wants to team with you (i.e. Every other player in GA) then definitely go with them on the one condition that you place top 5 with said person :3

Haha, I'm just trying to find a partner @ this point ;_;

Also make that money son ;)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
99.9% Chance i'll be there tomorrow. I've got a massive headache from brawling all day, with the same songs on my computer, again and again. I also found my new home :D
It's about 1:30 mins away, and it's huuuuuuuge. Not like 4-way mansion huge, but my garage is about as big as the indoor Waba game room, iirc. Oh, and i hope y'all have some fun tomorrow, that .1% chance of me not going has been put into effect.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Hey guys I'm not going because I don't have a partner =/

I hope you all have a good time and Happy Birthday Mic! I really wanted to play your MK in dubz no matter who I was teamed w/ xD

Flex you and Rayku better take teams. That'd be pretty cool.

If anyone's willing to team or if Rayku and/or Will don't show (George or Flex hit me up if your partners aren't attending) people let me know I might consider going.

Best Wishes All!

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Well I mean if that we're the case I'd team w/ my bro lol. But naw I'm curious about the 2 guys I wanted to team w/ ;_;

No hard feelings though lol

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Hey guys I'm not going because I don't have a partner =/

I hope you all have a good time and Happy Birthday Mic! I really wanted to play your MK in dubz no matter who I was teamed w/ xD

Flex you and Rayku better take teams. That'd be pretty cool.

If anyone's willing to team or if Rayku and/or Will don't show (George or Flex hit me up if your partners aren't attending) people let me know I might consider going.

Best Wishes All!
why does it matter if you don't have a teammate? just go because smash and friends will be there.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
why does it matter if you don't have a teammate? just go because smash and friends will be there.

That's a good point and 1 that I'm usually preaching to online kids but, I also don't have a ride @ this point that's why I'm trying to figure out if the people I possibly could've teamed w/ are ok and have reliable partners for the monthly because you said you weren't sure or chances of Rayku showing up we're slim. And George didn't seem to sound too sure of Will_ being @ Waba this weekend. So I'm just making sure. I'm trying to find a ride in the meanwhile just is very difficult and if it's such a hassle for my ride and I don't even have a partner I don't see the point in showing up that's all.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
congratz to BBQ for winning the monthly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
DYNO CANCELED!!! NO GOOD!

1) Biglou [mk]
2) Dyno [wario/marth/falco/toonlink/mk]
2)kismet2[falco]
3)Scatt[snake/olimar/luigi]
4)turtl[Zerosuit]
5)reflex[PT/Wario]
5)rayku [lucario/ike]

DRN

Smash Lord
lol no
dyno's happyness cancel

1)Lounis(mk)
2)Calvin(falco)
3)Scatt(snake/oli/luigi)
4)Reflex(Wario, PT)
5)Me(zss)
5)Michael(Mk)
7)Dyno(wario, mk)
7)Billy(Snake, Falco, Oli)

Teams
1) Rayku and Reflex
2) Lounis and Michael
3) Me and Calvin
4) Billy and Dyno

Hopefully the full results will be uploaded soon along w/ bracket.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
lol no
dyno's happyness cancel

1)Lounis(mk)
2)Calvin(falco)
3)Scatt(snake/oli/luigi)
4)Reflex(Wario, PT)
5)Me(zss)
5)Michael(Mk)
7)Dyno(wario, mk)
7)Billy(Snake, Falco, Oli

Teams
1) Rayku and Reflex
2) Lounis and Michael
3) Me and Calvin
4) Billy and Dyno

Hopefully the full results will be uploaded soon along w/ bracket.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Nooooooo. Now everyone is gonna start to figure out Olimar.

Btw, Thanks for the extra money Lounis and for mentioning me in your Apex interview. I think that brought my mom one step closer to trusting the smash community. :)

NoID

Smash Rookie
Waba was great this week iam still scrub status but it was fun as always, quote of the day kismet giving billy advice about his playstyle as snake in doubles " kismet: billy your like a wall
Billy:what?what does that mean ?
Kismet: you know like a wall you can't get past, except you approach..... your an approaching wall." lol

milesg2g

Smash Champion
why are you upset if you didn't have a ride?

I didn't have a ride for some1 to just drop me off if I'm not even competing. Aka my parents. Also if I would've known that some1 was out of a partner I would've made more of an effort and after seeing that Sleepy could've possibly taken me even though I saw his post like 2hrs late, I could've gone w/ np. When I saw that I was ***** out I didn't bother to make it and just got off my swf and watched the stream of VC8 =/

milesg2g

Smash Champion
don't you enter singles miles? .-.

Naw, I didn't go and didn't really have the money for it. See I'm trying to save up for MLG Dallas if I can go. So I was trying to break even this weekend and @ least attempt to place in the top 3 but I couldn't find a partner @ the last minute >_<. Bah oh well.

I am very upset with my performance yesterday.

:urg:

How'd you do? Talk to me Dyno! lol

Player-3

Smash Hero
miles lets team at the next waba i should be able to go since marching bands over

i'll be using mk since marth is booty in teams

Top Bottom