• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Yes, though I'm still gonna use Sonic to cover MK's bad matchups.
I just recently took up MK as a secondary. Going smoothly so far.
I need a partner for the next monthly if I make it ;_;.

I'm down to team w/ anyone that puts effort into our team as much as I do. I believe I can win w/ anyone that's as down as me when it comes to teams lol.

Also, I might make another Combo Video for the month of Dec. for the holidays. Anyone here down to be in it?

here's the last CV I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH28hPLfik8
I'll team with ya Miles.

We got this.
That sounds pretty fun actually lol. Sonic's very good @ tanking if played right in teams.
I propose we practice some teams either at the monthly or on wifi whenever.

And yeah he's good at tanking if he runs the whole match lol.
Not a prob and we can practice on MD/VA whenever we both happen to be on @ the same time lol.
wow I seriously laughed when I read all this. it's really funny hearing about competitive brawl, sorry.

this:

Man ya'll are some ***s lol.

also this:
Last place teams. Called it.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
So we are moving the monthly to the 23rd? Do we have to contact Min about this? And anyone have any idea on how to get the news out to most of the people who don't normally come to the forums? I'm not sure if people like NoID and Grief/Pain and all of them come onto these forums to check. I really don't want them to miss the monthly because of us changing it.

So is it official for the 23rd?

bigman40

Smash Master
It was desyncing with the original textures :/

Scatz, me and P-1's matches were friendlies and doubles.
Well, if you want them uploaded, let me know. I'll look back on my replay list, but I'm fairly positive there wasn't any matches saved other than Kadaj's hilarious death vs Ally.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
read the quotes he had up and you’ll probably see why even if you don’t agree

i’m so hyped for TO

too bad i can’t go lol

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
what happened iblis?

Our drumline got first in our class over this past weekend, 3rd in our division too =)
Oh I was just saying our competition this Saturday won't let me attend this tourney XD
But it will be our first competition this year. Last year we got 1st in 2/3 of our competitions.

I won't be able to attend if it's next weekend =(, got a marching band competition that weekend.
Is it at Warner (i don't remember the rest of the name.)?

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Pretty sure it's just me, Lounis, and ZOM~B. Calvin bailed on us. We'll be leaving tomorrow morning around 6:30 AM. Fun 11 hour drive.

We have 2 spots in the car if anyone wants to come just to spectate at least.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'd go to spectate, but i'm still searching for houses in the GA area. Hope to see you trio pull good GA rep. :p

Anyways, do we have record setups for TO? I also still have yet to find housing.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Peter its free to spectate, or its 50 at the door to enter. You also have to make an account first at mlgpro.com.

I dunno hotel/gas costs yet, we'll figure that out later.

GOD!

Smash Ace
peter are you seriously considering skipping to6 and going to a BRAWL TOURNAMENT WTFFFFf
ok well I texted you and rj, pmed sleep and travis, and no one would play melee with me.

Plus I might not even have a ride to the TO6

Idk I kind of like brawl. I like melee better but I enjoy brawl, plus its hard to enjoy playing melee when no one will play with me. Brawl is just straight fun to play.

If it'll cost like less than $100.. I might.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
wtf man, you got housing at spsu, where ALL OF NC WILL BE STAYING. Also Nicaboy and other Florida people will be there (but at Ron's apartment).

You'll be straight if you play with them for a few hours. But whatever, it's your choice.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
ok well I texted you and rj, pmed sleep and travis, and no one would play melee with me.

Plus I might not even have a ride to the TO6

Idk I kind of like brawl. I like melee better but I enjoy brawl, plus its hard to enjoy playing melee when no one will play with me. Brawl is just straight fun to play.

If it'll cost like less than $100.. I might.
Whe people were trying to convince me to go, I was told it would be ~$90, but that included Calvin, so it's probably a little more now.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
it definitely wouldnt cost more then 100 unless you are entering.

Either way peter if your serious lemme know asap we are leaving tomorrow morning at 6am lol

GOD!

Smash Ace
wtf man, you got housing at spsu, where ALL OF NC WILL BE STAYING. Also Nicaboy and other Florida people will be there (but at Ron's apartment).

You'll be straight if you play with them for a few hours. But whatever, it's your choice.
I PMed the floridians and they said that they had five people in their car. So there wouldn't be room for me.

I realize now that I don't really have to ask to sleep on the kitchen floor... I really don't know why I asked in the first place. If I actually had a ride from SPSU to the venue that'd be great.

Oh wait what if Nc has room in their car? Ohhh... or ron.. ok.

All I need is a ride to and from the venue then..

GOD!

Smash Ace
you go to sleep at 5?

And idk if you were on fall break or not. It was a pretty bad plan I admit

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol @ peter

"hey i'mma be an ignorant ******* on smashboards

why will no one play melee with me"

are you done being goofy, peter? i'd like to play melee with you.

also i gave you my phone # which is vastly superior to PMing me about doing smash things offline

GOD!

Smash Ace
So you refuse to play with me cause you dont like my posting style... why dont you just **** me and make me better?

I realized everyone takes things too seriously and Im too busy with school to troll now so I dont even want to anymore. Maybe I wouldn't troll so much if I could actually play the game.

Also I lost my phone like 3 months ago and don't have your number

Top Bottom