• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

VietGeek

Smash Hero
port town aero dive needs to be a neutral

our efficiency will increase by two KOs per minute really

it'll be fantastic

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
I'm probably going to make this month's waba monthly since I'll be in GA around that time. (:

I was talking to BigLou yesterday, he told me his car to MLG: Raleigh is full. ): So is there any chance anyone else from GA driving there I could get a ride with? I'd really like to go, but getting there is the hard part, especially with me being OoC and all. Lol.

That sorta reminds me, when was this months waba monthly?
Been to caught up with getting comfy behind the wheel again and ******* around on the ike boards that waba keeps getting pushed to the back of my head.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
Well, I'm noticing not many people are answering my post.
If that's because no one else can drive out there or can actually get a carpool together either, my second choice would be going in a Greyhound bus to Raleigh.
If I do that, who's willing to go with me?

Sucks that I can't rent a car till I'm 25 cause I already got my liscene. >.>;

GOD!

Smash Ace
I can answer: I'm not going, so no. A lot of people probably aren't answering cause they're waiting for someone else who to volunteer to drive with you.

Idc about brawl... even though it'd be fun to go and watch the halo anyway.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
you can edge camp the cars.

not fun not randomly dieing

i like green greens the best for new neutral.
we need to get better with apples and explosives what are you thinking this is new brawl we love apples and explosives!

Player-1

Smash Legend
text from micaelis regarding pools:

"Dyno and Turtl didn't make it out. I'm just starting and so is Lou. Billy is doing okay but he lost to a GandW and has Shugo in his pool. I have GDX."

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
just wanted to let player 3 and kismet know that even though I love them, they both owe me 20$

we had a bet that san would out place big lou at apex

san got 9th place, being the two best players in texas, in a row.

I am 99% sure that lou didnt place any higher than that.

I still love all yall tho.

kismet2

Smash Ace
I will hold true to my bet and give you 20 XD I might go to dallas but if you go to raleigh I can give you the money. >_>

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. i meant to say "beating the 2 best in texas" since he beat razer and gnes back to back.

2. P1, you still have a diddy next to your name...

3. i cant go to raleigh, because I have a family trip to myrtle beach that week.

4. and because you are so honorable kismet, ill give you the chance to win half your money back with that 10$ money match that we talked about.

Krushing

Smash Rookie
I do NOT understand how an Ike can ever beat a Diddy Kong that knows what he's doing.

San is a man among men. Seriously

-Rayku

Top Bottom