• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Wow, new venue sounds amazing!

My priority is set on coming out to the traditional monthly over Augusta.

EDIT: anyone up for some Pokemon TCG at this? My super awesome firstgen deck :p

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
EDIT:

I want to go to this but I don't have a ride since Lounis is out of commission as of now. I'll see what I can do but it doesn't look good as of now.

Purple

Hi guys!
Min, what station do I have to stop at in order to get to USGA? I'm willing to take the Marta to get here, however i'm not sure if the bus will take me to marta, nor am i sure marta will be open when the tourney ends :(.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Min, what station do I have to stop at in order to get to USGA? I'm willing to take the Marta to get here, however i'm not sure if the bus will take me to marta, nor am i sure marta will be open when the tourney ends :(.
I'm don't know anything about the marta bus line tbh, but the marta bus stop is within a block of the venue. I'll ask around, unless anybody knows already what bus line and when marta runs til:confused:

IF I can go.....
What? Why? Do you have other plans better than winning money at the new monthly?:psycho: You are much closer to this venue and I offered to buy you a beer:ohwell:
I hope you can make it dude, it won't be complete without you;)

BigLøu

Smash Lord
There's a lot of reasons why I may or may not be able to make it.

-I have no car anymore
-Have a job now
-Told Augusta people I'd go to their tourney a while ago, but that's not looking likely unless I can fix my car.

In any case if theres any way I can at least stop by, I'll defintly try.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Yep, I've been 21 for 15 minutes haha.

I get rides there usually, its really close to my house.

Don't worry Min I'll be back in full force soon.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey Lounis depending on what circumstances happen soon I might be getting a car. If so, I gotta pay you back for all the unpaid rides you gave me.

We'll see what happens, but hopefully things'll turn out well for everyone soon enough.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
is your doubles partner mr peep coming?
Not to the High School thing. He has to go out of town. I've got a lot of stuff to do, so I can't go to it.

(It's M.C. Pee-Pants. Don't ask me why, he still hasn't explained it to me.)

But yes, he's coming to this monthly, as am I.

Also, he wants to claim Best Wolf in State.

TheTrueLombardi

Smash Cadet
This is pretty gay. Always colliding with each other on tourny dates. Well I'll say this. All the ones who planned to come to the AUG that are not now, that's fine. I wont knock you for going to something closer or because you guys have a tradition to go here monthly or bc of all the "cool new" things he mentioned. But not to come back to the the thread and make a comment to say that you are know not coming or updating us on anything(wont call names), SUCKS! It cool though. We shall meet you guys at the next Waba monthly in June. You can count on me and Fratos the Mercenary for sure. As for the rest of AUG, if there is no work or money johns, i'll bring them as well. Im determined to meet you guys already and show you what we got have in Augusta. I knew it was to good to be true so in short, we will just have to come to you. Good Luck at the Waba tourny and have fun!

DRN

Smash Lord
There's a lot of reasons why I may or may not be able to make it.

-I have no car anymore
-Have a job now
-Told Augusta people I'd go to their tourney a while ago, but that's not looking likely unless I can fix my car.

In any case if theres any way I can at least stop by, I'll defintly try.
If u dont go to waba how am i supposed to knock u out this tourney like i said...? This is the tourney it happens ;o

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
wow, new venue sounds amazing!

My priority is set on coming out to the traditional monthly over augusta.

Edit: Anyone up for some pokemon tcg at this? My super awesome firstgen deck :p
hell yeah. It's on.

Oh, and he agrees to it.

I don't know why he doesn't use his Smashboards account. He hasn't even posted yet.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Awesome part about my job is that I'm given 40 hours a week to do my job on my own schedule. I'll only work some Saturdays.

I'm excited. I'mma be loaded n' Smashin'

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Lol. A random falco player comes to say something bad about a venue? Idk :ohwell:

Idk, ill be happy with a tourney in a garage.

So i hear that player1 kid is gonna get first at this tourney..

Top Bottom