• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
we'll just put another point on the score board of

kazoo shamelessly ruining GA's smash scene with impunity

hey guys here is a copy of smash bros hanging on a stick, all you have to do is run really fast on this treadmill to catch it
I'm trying really hard not to respond to this in kind. I like being a model citizen on the boards.
Getting points stinks.

In short, apologies Dogy. I shouldn't have pitched a tourney in this thread unless it's Waba. We do have a Flame thread to do just that.

Player-1

Smash Legend
looks like there is also a brawl tournament on the 1st according to the schedule.

And I'm assuming all rules will remain the same?

Waba

Smash Apprentice
looks like there is also a brawl tournament on the 1st according to the schedule.

And I'm assuming all rules will remain the same?
rules are the same, but the one on May 1st is the High School Cyber Olympics which has a total of 12 different games. it's free to enter and the winning high school gets over $1,000 in cash and prizes. you guys should come represent your schools.

Player-1

Smash Legend
rules are the same, but the one on May 1st is the High School Cyber Olympics which has a total of 12 different games. it's free to enter and the winning high school gets over $1,000 in cash and prizes. you guys should come represent your schools.
I would, but I'm taking the SAT that day =/

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
^^ amazing sig P1.. I must have it!!!!!!!!!

What about Joe? Is he going to show up? anyone from west forsyth for that matter. Oh weird/fun fact. My math teacher's wife teaches math at west forsyth :p

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Def repping norcross. Bringing friends, gonna RAEP yall in some SSFIV. Brawl...eh...not as much ****...but **** will happen.

mercy

Smash Apprentice
You have others coming with you?
I didnt even know you were a Highschooler, you looked like a college freshman tbh.
Thats cool though i really look forward to playing you.
I'm old enough to drink(legally).

Top Bottom