• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BBQ°

Smash Champion
mercy you realize those two things contradict each other right?

yea i thought it was that, but i had to ask anyways

so the alabama tourney will there be melee too? ill be in birmingham that weekend
yeah at auburn. also, cheap peach and zero gamer are from birmingham maybe you can get a ride

Rayku

Smash Lord
God...I lived in NC for half of my life and I've never been there for a Smash Brothers tournament.

I'm not sure if that's good or bad, though.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol yeah sleepyk can beat me with young link and shiz when i dont try

but i beat his mewtwo last semester and also i beat his kirby so idk what he's talking about
i get bbq to john about my garb chars

guess who sux

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
so i heard people complaining about the free smash tourney did you guys not have fun or something man you guys are stuck up
we'll just put another point on the score board of

kazoo shamelessly ruining GA's smash scene with impunity

hey guys here is a copy of smash bros hanging on a stick, all you have to do is run really fast on this treadmill to catch it

BigLøu

Smash Lord
My engine blew, its practically irrepairable and the repairs to the car would cost more then the car itself. My sister works dawg, can't use her car.

GOD!

Smash Ace
Does no one in GA have a car lol?
I do.

If you don't have a car, go to your parents and tell them that you want to get a car and that you will work to pay for it if they will help to find a cheap one. If you are applying for a job over the summer, show them that you can get a better job if you have transportation.

Talk to your dad about it first, if you can.

If he says no, you're probably an immature pain anyway, and seeing as so many people here rag on their parents if they can't go play smash on a saturday, I wouldn't be surprised if this plan failed cause you're mean to them.

But it worked for me..

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
I do.

If you don't have a car, go to your parents and tell them that you want to get a car and that you will work to pay for it if they will help to find a cheap one. If you are applying for a job over the summer, show them that you can get a better job if you have transportation.

Talk to your dad about it first, if you can.

If he says no, you're probably an immature pain anyway, and seeing as so many people here rag on their parents if they can't go play smash on a saturday, I wouldn't be surprised if this plan failed cause you're mean to them.

But it worked for me..
see heres the funny thing, my parents actually owe ME money so uh... yeah. haha. times are tough.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i could ask my parents to use the car, but then i'd have to get the sticker to keep it on campus, the money to keep it fueled, and more importantly, it would leave one of them without a car for a several days. however, they will probably say yes.

GOD!

Smash Ace
He only gave us the correct answer though. We can still answer it incorrectly if we want to.
And me and my supermodel girlfriend don't need to come to this little play party or whatever you're holding. Thanks but no.

I also thought the date was changed, is there a new one yet?

Purple

Hi guys!
He only gave us the correct answer though. We can still answer it incorrectly if we want to.
And me and my supermodel girlfriend don't need to come to this little play party or whatever you're holding. Thanks but no.

I also thought the date was changed, is there a new one yet?
GOD be trollin.

Top Bottom