• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

milesg2g

Smash Champion
OK, I must ask what/where is GamingX? I have seen this talked about in previous post.
Our center is called Gamers Xperience or GX for short. Are you speaking of us when you guys say GamingX, or somewhere else.

Yes, we are familiar with the setup of pot and door/venue fees. For example this is our 9th SoD tournament. Our biggest turnout
was after Brawl was release, I believe it was SoD7, and we did Melee and Brawl. Here are the results from that tourney (link)
Scatt won Brawl and Full Metal won Melee.

Lastly, as far as location, our location is key. We have a shopping center parking lot directly across the street from our center
(a BBall court distance away), Marta bus stop is about 20 steps away from our center (not at all exaggerating), and we are about an
half of a mile off of I-20. So we easily accessible by multiple means.
Yes I'm talking about your location lol sorry for the confusion, I'll just refer to it as GX for now on, it's much easier haha.

And the facts you just provided are so convenient.

It's cool to know you're familiar and experienced with that way of hosting tourney's. I hope we can have a tourney a month for smash. That'd be really helpful for this community seeing that Waba is gone.

So is it safe to say SoD would be the name of these monthlies if they occurred?

Player-1

Smash Legend
I may be mistaken here...but Miles you DO realize that smithpot is the guy hosting the SoD tournaments in LITHONIA, Georgia...not ATLANTA...?

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I may be mistaken here...but Miles you DO realize that smithpot is the guy hosting the SoD tournaments in LITHONIA, Georgia...not ATLANTA...?
Yeah. Flea and I talked to him on the phone before. Flea was telling me how much they had surrounding the building as far as entertainment outside of the venue itself. We've talked about this location beforehand to ourselves as well. It's just that this place already has had Atlanta attendance without a tourney even being thrown. It's a gaming cafe if I'm not mistaken. So it's crowd potential is already better than many venues. Not to mention how close it is to I-20. You'll be surprised but many people from Decatur knew of BBC but weren't willing to make the trip to ******* =/

milesg2g

Smash Champion

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anybody want to come over tomorrow? I've got the house to myself until Monday :V

:phone:

Player-1

Smash Legend
so zatch's birthday is on the th, my birthday is on the 9th, and McP's is on the 10th. We need a tournament to happen next year for this since it's kind of too late this year.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Yo, don't hate. Hobo's get it in on birthdays. Think about it - where's my birth certificate? While Donald Trump keeps looking for it, I'm celebrating with cheap hookers from chump change at least 3 times a week.
Warning: Challenger approaching!

Top Bottom