• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I like how Brawl players don't give a **** and Melee players (the few that are left) keep trying to criticize us for playing brawl.

Hypocrites.. Why did you guys start playing Melee? Oh because it looked fun and you enjoyed it? Well we play brawl because we OBVIOUSLY want a good competitive fighting game and we don't care about having fun..

Respect to those few Melee players that don't bash brawl players minding their own business.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I like how Brawl players don't give a **** and Melee players (the few that are left) keep trying to criticize us for playing brawl.

Hypocrites.. Why did you guys start playing Melee? Oh because it looked fun and you enjoyed it? Well we play brawl because we OBVIOUSLY want a good competitive fighting game and we don't care about having fun..

Respect to those few Melee players that don't bash brawl players minding their own business.
I'm not trying to start an argument or Melee vs. Brawl crap, but man Dyno your logic is some screwed up crap LOLOL

In everyone's eyes, they should see that Brawl is a bad fighting game. I acknowledged that fully when I played Brawl only. You should basically be saying what you said the other way around:

"We play Brawl because we have fun with it, even if it is a bad competitive game"

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'm not trying to start an argument or Melee vs. Brawl crap, but man Dyno your logic is some screwed up crap LOLOL

In everyone's eyes, they should see that Brawl is a bad fighting game. I acknowledged that fully when I played Brawl only. You should basically be saying what you said the other way around:

"We play Brawl because we have fun with it, even if it is a bad competitive game"
I don't want to start anything either, but I just find it irritating when fellow smashers start trash talking a game because it's not a good competitive fighter. Don't smashers (INCLUDING MELEE PLAYERS) get enough **** from tekken or SF players?

Rayku

Smash Lord
lol I don't hang out with Tekken/SF players so I don't know about any trash talk that goes on other than the fact that it does. Who cares, stick to their own game

But Brawl sucks as a competitive fighter, I think everyone should acknowledge that

SleepyK

Banned via Administration

brawl sucks and this is the most high school post you've ever made

I don't want to start anything either, but I just find it irritating when fellow smashers start trash talking a game because it's not a good competitive fighter. Don't smashers (INCLUDING MELEE PLAYERS) get enough **** from tekken or SF players?
what are you smoking? brawl players, melee players, and 64 are three separate communities under one roof. we're not all vanir and aesir and incorporated for one unified cause. we serve three different entities respectively and we serve them differently. there is no such thing as "smashers" as a whole. anyone who still believes in this childish notion is just being ignorant or overly optimistic.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Ahhhh ****.. I really didn't intend for this to happen :'( **** trolls..

@miles: yeah Alabama always shows up to these tournaments. NC is expected to show up this time too!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
yo sleepy or fmm, either one of you two interested in going this weekend? Will_ is apparently going to be in WR visiting BJ (Legendary Games) and he wants to go to waba.

I'll literally just to practice some melee, but that's 'bout it.
Here's the catch that "smashers" dont understand cause they want to piggyback off of each other.

When somebody outside of the community bashes "smash" (meaning all variants), they cant tell the difference between them and it's all the same. Platform fighters with a 3 page ruleset, ridiculously long games, and, in large, a whole lot of nothing getting accomplished.

When one of those people actually KNOW the difference between the game, they will at the least give melee the benefit of not having a complete random factor, Everything else is arguably opinion, but you can't argue for tripping.
what are you smoking? brawl players, melee players, and 64 are three separate communities under one roof. we're not all vanir and aesir and incorporated for one unified cause. we serve three different entities respectively and we serve them differently. there is no such thing as "smashers" as a whole. anyone who still believes in this childish notion is just being ignorant or overly optimistic.
*smiles to see people converting to what he started before brawl came out*

You DDDs better drink from the Brawl fountain. O_O

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Dogysamich you should definately come to this so we can play melee. We could even have an actual tournament instead of a smashfest if enough people come for it :D

SleepyK

there is 0 trolling going on dyno. you're just ******** sometimes.
anyway, dan and i are going to AL this weekend to play melee with Kosine and AznSeal.

who's with

SleepyK

what kind of statement is this
hey lets go to a barlw tournament and pay $10 to play friendlies with mostly barlw players with a passing interesting in melee

we'll just drive to AL for altogether less than $10 each and play friendlies with melee players

SleepyK

you don't have to do that.
but i have kind of been wondering if the AL bros can just come to waba

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
That'd be much better! :D

I'm so desperate for melee right now :(

My god, nice1 has deprived me of melee for the past week and a half.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
there is 0 trolling going on dyno. you're just ******** sometimes.
Sometimes, yes. But not this time. I have never seen mr.fizwidget post here ever so what would you categorize that under?

Troll confirmed: he even posts in the wario boards. WDF?

Sorry Sleepy not this time.

SleepyK

i don't see brawl players as real people, so i skipped his post.

you're still ******** at times, dyno

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
hey hey i told you i'd be busy this week. you'll get shined spiked some more soon :chuckle:
***** WHAT? YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT DUDE GET SHINESPIKED ON SCHEUDLE, BUT I'VE BEEN WANTING TO SEE THE "ELUSIVE GUY" SINCE SUPER DROPPED AND I GET NAH DAWG'D?!?!?!

i don't see brawl players as real people, so i skipped his post.
lol dam dude that's harsh lol
Sleepy I think you should make an amendment to your stupid *** car rule to where brawl players have to sit in the back.

actually, no, keep it the way it is. Don't you ever f***ing ask me to drive. :laugh::laugh:

nice1

Smash Lord
***** WHAT? YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT DUDE GET SHINESPIKED ON SCHEUDLE, BUT I'VE BEEN WANTING TO SEE THE "ELUSIVE GUY" SINCE SUPER DROPPED AND I GET NAH DAWG'D?!?!?!

I couldve sworn I told this man when I get my stick back I'd let him know asap. You haven't see me on on SF since then its been RDR and CD2 I gotcha mane

Purple

Hi guys!
but.... but sleepy i love you :(
No you don't.

SleepyK's right; brawl's boring as ****. Even if I like it doesn't mean I won't go on hiatus since someone is camping me to 'play the MU correctly'.

Who cares though, you like the game so just ignore SleepyK's comments and call him a chink; but don't act like the game doesn't have it's uncompetitive aspects because brawl definitely does.

And yeah, we aren't SRK, we don't come together as a community, we always split ourselves apart.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i condone competitive minesweeper as a replacement for brawl so we can use the tvs for meree instead

obv :012:

roxy how does one gets 4th strike lol

Top Bottom