• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Player-3

Smash Hero
looooooooooooooooooooooooool

ok

i'm the best with every character except yoshi and sonic

so

34/36 chance i'll win

Rayku

Smash Lord
oh **** I'm so down for random money matches. 1 mulligan per game, decision must be based off your own character

Purple

Hi guys!
Maybe you don't.

Since Summer started I've probably played in more tournaments and at more Smashfests than some people have in 2 years.

Not trying to act superior. All I'm saying is GA Smash is pretty active, you just have to seize opportunities and sometimes make your own; no johns.

So don't discourage people from trying to be more active in the community, kthnxbai.

EDIT: I know you were jk cause this is the Salt thread but still...
Yeah I was kidding :(.

Purple

Hi guys!
I was informed some sort of tournament happened on saturday, however I've heard no hype about it, and Turtl has not spammed my aim about doing some stuff in the PR.

Did anything happen this weekend? Do me, Micaelis, or Biglou have any bracket searching to do?

Player-3

Smash Hero
my yoshi isn't bad because i can at least just camp the ledge with eggs for 8 minutes

but you know how it is

Purple

Hi guys!
Rayku,apparently you are leaving soon for the Navy, so we're having Micaelis be a panelist.

@Deo - I might do another animation today, however I have much school work first. Tomorrow would be a better day imo

DRN

Smash Lord
We talked about it before the tourney and decided that we werent going to use it because of lack of people and what not. Which is why no one has really said anything about it. I mean it ended up being a RR where i went all marth and Dyno used mario randomly.

Purple

Hi guys!
Yeah, it's pretty cool I'm sure.

Anyways good to know we aren't using this tournament, good stuff to Alby for your placing, Turtl and Dyno should use their mains more but what do I know.

DRN

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's pretty cool I'm sure.

Anyways good to know we aren't using this tournament, good stuff to Alby for your placing, Turtl and Dyno should use their mains more but what do I know.
Well they arent gonna be my mains after mlg most likely. Dyno only went mario against like a few randoms. He went wario on everyone else.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
let me be a panelist i'm in the mbr

no jk.
what's going on for smash today

Purple

Hi guys!
let me be a panelist i'm in the mbr

no jk.
what's going on for smash today
I'm in class, however friday I will more than likely have nothing going on, would you like to set up a smash fest now so that when friday comes around we have a designated place time and event in hand?

brawl + melee + other games obv.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
welcome to GA

"hey guys what's going on today"

"WELL I'M PLANNING SOMETHING 5 DAYS LATER"

Top Bottom