• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
you guys should try setting things up and hyping it.
Singles are gonna be stacked with NC showing up (hopefully if wazoo houses)

Doubling with rayku

Lowtier tournament anyone?

HYPE THIS **** UP!!!

JUNE monthly was hyped as anything and we are suppose to have more people showing up to the JULY monthly.

Im going to make an AIB page right now!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
We can start the tourney earlier to get other smaller tourneys in.
Yes we NEED to start tourneys early. start at 2:00.. 2:30 at the latest.

Pools- maybe if we have a good amount of setups and we start early. (i know it takes long but pools give more experience and gets more matches for your monney)

Player-3

Smash Hero
only if pools are run quickly with enough setups, i don't want to have to leave early again

.___________.

bigman40

Smash Master
I actually don't make much. I charge the amount it takes for me to pick them up and drive there (the amount varies depending on how far out I have to go to get them). There's only a few people who actually use my services, and the rest don't even consider it. All I end up doing is reducing my gas to smaller portions instead of paying for it all.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I actually don't make much. I charge the amount it takes for me to pick them up and drive there (the amount varies depending on how far out I have to go to get them). There's only a few people who actually use my services, and the rest don't even consider it. All I end up doing is reducing my gas to smaller portions instead of paying for it all.
^^ THIS guy..

too helpful. <3

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
don't be fooled, he makes $50 bucks off me, even if its to take 1 mi. to a destination, PER TRIP!

XD

Rayku

Smash Lord
Metaknight dittos are ********. MOST dittos in Brawl are absolutely ********

Ever seen a snake ditto? It's the first person to attack loses

Top Bottom