• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Player-1

Smash Legend
Aren't there like a bunch of those? I'm guessing there is one big version?
the kanto region was always split up in the show for time's sake in pikachu's juke box, but there is a compilation of them all, there is also one for the johto and hoen region but they both suck.

Player-3

Smash Hero
ok iblis, i'll take them out in winners, you take them out in losers, then we do ganon dittos on temple with bumpers on high in GF

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
ok, so i won't be there this coming weekend. in fact, i won't even be in my apartment. this means that kadaj and the OoS people need housing. which one of you *****es is gonna man up and help them out?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Idk about this one bro.
Yes, because I go to Alby for my "Who sucks?" information.

GTFO.

ok, so i won't be there this coming weekend. in fact, i won't even be in my apartment. this means that kadaj and the OoS people need housing. which one of you *****es is gonna man up and help them out?
I can!

**** Wario and **** all the black people who play him.

(hint: Everyone who plays Wario is black. No exceptions.)
What about Ref--*gets shot*

Player-1

Smash Legend
serin, i'll MM you if we don't play in tournament...but if we do play in tournament then you can get more salty by challenging me to a MM after you get 3 stocked.

Top Bottom