• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Rayku

Smash Lord
Melee Iron Man, no order:
Ganondorf
Fox
Roy
Pikachu
Captain Falcon

Brawl Iron Man, no order:
Lucario
Ike
King Dedede
Pikachu
Metaknight/hopefully someone else

Brawl+ Iron Man, no order:
Lucario
Ike
Jigglypuff
Metaknight
...Pit? I'll get back to you

$5 Money Matches with these people:
Melee:

Brawl:
Jamaal
Player 1
Iblis?

tubes

Smash Ace
Melee Iron Man, no order:
Ganondorf
Fox
Roy
Pikachu
Captain Falcon

Brawl Iron Man, no order:
Lucario
Ike
King Dedede
Pikachu
Metaknight/hopefully someone else

With these people:
Melee:
Yiff
tubes?

Brawl:
Jamaal
Player 1
Iblis?
I mean I'll gladly play an Iron Man with ya but I'm not about to bet any money on my ****ty *** team. I mean your Roy is at least 3x as good as mine. I'm smarter than that.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
i like how black people get jobs so fast and all the white people ***** and complain about everything.

oh yeah.

rayku's a douche.
dynomite spams waba thread
player-1 doesn't read posts
player-3 <3's player-1 in provokative ways
sleepyk doesn't care about this thread
alby can't troll
dogy's too busy looking at sakura mixups and getting ***** in games he's not good at to mod this thread
tong trolls and people feed him constantly
mike g likes to lol about things in this thread but not really lol as he faps to his "mod-deleted-but-saved-on-hard-drive pictures"
zom-b looks up loli dresses while rambling nonsense
vietg needs to take his brawl+ elsewhere
tubes and rj are melee deprived
we'll never see mercy or 4 aces ever in a tourament scene
ever
toasty needs to go eat some cheap *** gas station hot dogs or some ****
eugenio's needs to get double perfected by JTO in sf4 while black cheap *****s watch and laugh
hichez is so unimportant and uncool i can't even say anything about him
scatz needs to change his tag name, and oh yeah, stop being extra black
desu's legit
mercy was at the weekly

and where am i on the list ;_;

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i like how black people get jobs so fast and all the white people ***** and complain about everything.

oh yeah.

rayku's a douche.
alby can't troll
dogy's too busy looking at sakura mixups and getting ***** in games he's not good at to mod this thread
mike g likes to lol about things in this thread but not really lol as he faps to his "mod-deleted-but-saved-on-hard-drive pictures"
we'll never see mercy or 4 aces ever in a tourament scene
ever
eugenio's needs to get double perfected by JTO in sf4 while black cheap *****s watch and laugh
desu's legit
oh, oh, do me next!

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Thats whats I'm talking about son. This is the Salt and Fire thread after all, and I got bored with the lack of flaming. Good **** Jamaal for taking it upon yourself to revive all the hate we have for each other.

And you forgot to mention that the only reason BigLou enters Brawl tournaments is because he's too terrible at Mario Party to make any extra cash.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Thats whats I'm talking about son. This is the Salt and Fire thread after all, and I got bored with the lack of flaming. Good **** Jamaal for taking it upon yourself to revive all the hate we have for each other.

And you forgot to mention that the only reason BigLou enters Brawl tournaments is because he's too terrible at Mario Party to make any extra cash.
O yea thats right...

Because your *** is too scraed to play me.

Today you *****ed out in a real man's game, where we had an intense session.

p.s- you suck.

SALT AND FIYAAAAA

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Mario Party 4 today was one of the most competitive matches I've ever done. And once we finished, my tech skill in Melee was spot on.

bigman40

Smash Master
Anyone wanna smash on Wednesday? I wanna get some practice cause I most likely won't end up making it to the monthly (leaving to see my Grandparents that weekend). Man I hate getting plans canceled :(

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
man if i happen to make it to waba this weekend or next i am all about some random/iron man MMs (in brawl.....or melee if you suck :D)

come on guys you know i'm not good at this game

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
dyno, i will money match you in a samus ditto for any amount in melee.

name you dollars.

any amount

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR

caps.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer

oh yeah.

rayku's a douche.
alby can't troll
4 aces ever in a tourament scene
ever
BBQ talks so much about melee because he gets ***** so hard in brawl.
TheGreatKazoo is a smash debater who doesn't have common sense.
Frozenpopo wants me to insult him but i won't give him the time, he's not even worth that much.
Yiff either.
Mercy probably isn't cool anyways
desu's legit
Why can't you just take a gift and be happy with it?

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE THINGS HARDER THAN THEY HAVE TO BE?

DO YOU KNOW, WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE BUILT THIS WAY?!?!

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Man, who cares about all this MM and Iron man nonsense. Next waba we just need to have the Sausage Poly Brawl Crew vs Albino's Crew in a $20 Crew battle MM. (costs split amongst the players)

So that would be Me, Rayku, BBQ, BigLou and Frozen vs ...Whatever you got?

Purple

Hi guys!
I don't get mine antic =/
i re-read yours, i don't get it either, but i'm sure it made sense when i was writing it.

i'll think of a more insulting thing later

@eugenio - you were getting beat by the best in the state, there really isn't much to say to that. THESE BRAWL PLAYERS THOUGH!

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Man, who cares about all this MM and Iron man nonsense. Next waba we just need to have the Sausage Poly Brawl Crew vs Albino's Crew in a $20 Crew battle MM. (costs split amongst the players)

So that would be Me, Rayku, BBQ, BigLou and Frozen vs ...Whatever you got?
We only really need Rayku and BigLou, but I guess I could tag along for trash talking.

anything going down on the 19th or will everyone be in florida?
The turnout will be smaller. I think there's about 10 smashers from GA going to Winterfest. You should still go.

Purple

Hi guys!
Anyone wanna smash on Wednesday? I wanna get some practice cause I most likely won't end up making it to the monthly (leaving to see my Grandparents that weekend). Man I hate getting plans canceled :(
i work 2-10 tomorrow sadly, i would play after that though.

Jamaal, Tubes, P-3, Umby,
Want to do a Melee iron man? $1-$5

and yiff, we got an iron man $1, right?
no

@umby - come down and we can play munchkin

Top Bottom