• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

DRN

Smash Lord
Is anyone else coming that you didn't mention? I want to record matches so I can fix some problems that I have.
r we not good enough D: jk, iunno who else besides this is going but im sure theres a few more people that just dont feel like posting or havent decided yet. but yea like Jamaal said kismet and reflex might come ;o

bigman40

Smash Master
r we not good enough D: jk, iunno who else besides this is going but im sure theres a few more people that just dont feel like posting or havent decided yet. but yea like Jamaal said kismet and reflex might come ;o
Lol it's not like that. I want to get as many matches saved so I can see myself playing against a variety of character/people (so yeah, please beat me into the ground when you play me). I think I have a big problem that might ruin my game if I don't fix it. So I want to stop it before any more problems happen to my game soon.

Also, I''ll be getting off filming around 2-3 pm. So I should be there at about 5 pm.

BBQ°

Smash Champion

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Yeah, I'll be there. Probably get there around 3 or so. If P-3, P-1, or Tim wants a ride from ******* I'll be more than happy to oblige. Doubt the P's mom's will let them though. Ickle little boys in HS :p just playing.

Rayku

Smash Lord
RJ if you go to Waba tomorrow can you give my hoodie to Archaic/BBQ? Assuming they'll be there, of course. Or Frozn. I'd really appreciate it. I'm going to try and go myself, but I don't want people to go that far out of their way to come get me :/

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Is there going to be a smashfest after Tuesday next week? I won't be back till Tuesday afternoon. :(

mercy

Smash Apprentice
Does Waba have extra controllers (mines broke and a replacement is in the mail) to loan possibly?

DRN

Smash Lord
Does Waba have extra controllers (mines broke and a replacement is in the mail) to loan possibly?
Yes waba will rent u a controller for like 2-3$.

K im comin to waba around opening time ima bring my wii for replays and make Dyno upload a majority of them.

DRN

Smash Lord
Well i had a bad day overall. Lost to everyone i vsed(Artdude,Scatt,Scatz,BBQ,NeoX, the list goes on :/) i feel like i could have done a lot better but o well least i got the bad out of the way before winterfest.

Highlights- Friendlies with ArtDude and Dyno. Playing Melee with sleepy cause i was able to relax more and didnt feel any pressure.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Hehe i'm bad xD

Good stuff to scatt and Scatz reppin ~RTG~ extra hard.
We won the tournament ;3.
Props to Iblix for beating me lol tripping into that upsmash was silly though *so was switching from ic's*
You learn from losing though.
Uhh good **** dyno. I actually enjoyed our games for once, instead of it just being you pissing me off the whole game.
I did decent, not gonna front I have some stuff to work on *mainly ic's lol*

Results

1st-Scatt
2nd-Scatz
3rd-Dynomite *had to leave*
4th-Iblix
5th-T3h Albino
5th-Artdude
7th-Neo-X
7th-Archaic
9th-Turtl
9th-BBQ
9th-Frozen
9th-LQ

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Hehe i'm bad xD

Good stuff to scatt and Scatz reppin ~RTG~ extra hard.
We won the tournament ;3.
Props to Iblix for beating me lol tripping into that upsmash was silly though *so was switching from ic's*
You learn from losing though.
Uhh good **** dyno. I actually enjoyed our games for once, instead of it just being you pissing me off the whole game.
I did decent, not gonna front I have some stuff to work on *mainly ic's lol*

Results

1st-Scatt
2nd-Scatz
3rd-Dynomite *had to leave*
4th-Iblix
5th-T3h Albino
5th-Artdude
7th-Neo-X
7th-Archaic
9th-Turtl
9th-BBQ
9th-Frozen
9th-LQ
uh, might want to check that list... try this one:

1 Scatt
2 Scatz
3 Dyno
4 Iblix
5 Alby
5 ArtDude
7 Frozen
7 Neo_X
9 Arch
9 BBQ
9 LQ
9 Turtle
(last part may be wrong. there were 13 entrants according to the official list)

i definitely 2-0'd Neo in our games. try looking at the results instead of making **** up.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
tourney was really fun for a weekly. sucks i had to go, i would have loved to play scatz in losers.

@turtl: i swear if u lose to an other wario ima slap the sh*t out of you..
@Albino: our matches were fun, if i didnt get that last fart off you would have won, it was a gamble but i guess it payed off. Great matches, i honestly thought u were gonna go IC on me.
@Iblis: really cool talkin to you today. you are cool to hang out with. i hope to see you at other tournaments.
@Art: out matches were really great. they ALWAYS are. something crazy is always going to happen. next time we have to get on a set up where we can save our replays. Brinstar was a risk but now we know. GGS
@Sleepy: i want to see you play munchkins one day, it sounds like a really fun game. next time though :)
@ScAtt: i think my salt spoke for itself (i will practice hard my good friend, next time dont expect me to salt quit after only losing 2 stock)
@everyone else who came: it was very nice to see a friendly face :p
@everyone who didnt come: i have no words for you!

T3h Albino

Smash Master
uh, might want to check that list... try this one:

1 Scatt
2 Scatz
3 Dyno
4 Iblix
5 Alby
5 ArtDude
7 Frozen
7 Neo_X
9 Arch
9 BBQ
9 LQ
9 Turtle
(last part may be wrong. there were 13 entrants according to the official list)

i definitely 2-0'd Neo in our games. try looking at the results instead of making **** up.
I messed up 1 placement, sue me <<

tourney was really fun for a weekly. sucks i had to go, i would have loved to play scatz in losers.

@turtl: i swear if u lose to an other wario ima slap the sh*t out of you..
@Albino: our matches were fun, if i didnt get that last fart off you would have won, it was a gamble but i guess it payed off. Great matches, i honestly thought u were gonna go IC on me.
@Iblis: really cool talkin to you today. you are cool to hang out with. i hope to see you at other tournaments.
@Art: out matches were really great. they ALWAYS are. something crazy is always going to happen. next time we have to get on a set up where we can save our replays. Brinstar was a risk but now we know. GGS
@Sleepy: i want to see you play munchkins one day, it sounds like a really fun game. next time though :)
@ScAtt: i think my salt spoke for itself (i will practice hard my good friend, next time dont expect me to salt quit after only losing 2 stock)
@everyone else who came: it was very nice to see a friendly face :p
@everyone who didnt come: i have no words for you!
Haha they were good games indeed ^_^
I'll get ya next time, gonna be sure to ban brinstarrrr
:urg:

Lol Fox's Usmash makes Sakurai trip lol
That was easily one of the gayest things to ever happen to me in tournament.

Yeah, Henry, because him mistaking your placement is EVERYTHING xD
Accidents

it is, haven't you been paying attention?

edit: he also messed up turtle and LQ as well. i corrected them, just didn't mention them.
;3

bigman40

Smash Master
I'm tired after everything I've done today. I'm really happy about getting second. I just ****ing went off with Yoshi (too bad it wasn't the same for my pika :(). Anyways. I'll make shoutouts later after I eat and shower. XD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
1: Scatt
2: black guy numbur won (Scatz)
3: Dyno is a *** (Dyno is a ***)
4: Iblis
5: Fart Dude (Micaelis/Art Dude)
5: Albino
7: Frozen
7: Neo_x
9: Link Queen
9: Child Molester (Archaic)
9: Cockomatic 10952 (BBQ)
13: Play Melee ****** (turtl)

god! please ask for friendlies! you seem so reluctant to ask us for games initially! don't be.

grats, scatz! we'll barline next time.

bigman40

Smash Master
thanks sleepyk. I'll barline as soon as |I come to another meet up (and I'll play munchkin). :)

Is this correct?

1: Scatt (Snake,Olimar, Luigi)
2: Scatz (Yoshi)
3: Dynomite (Wario)
4: Iblis (Fox)
5: ArtDude (DK)
5: Albino (D3, ICs)
7: Frozen (ICs)
7: Neo_x (Wario)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
thanks sleepyk. I'll barline as soon as |I come to another meet up (and I'll play munchkin). :)

Is this correct?

7: Neo_x (Wario)
Neo_x used D3 and ROB against me -____-

Also, I don't think you'd be able to submit that to the character rankings thread since (I think) the minimum amount of entrants needs to be 16 :/

bigman40

Smash Master
Neo_x used D3 and ROB against me -____-

Also, I don't think you'd be able to submit that to the character rankings thread since (I think) the minimum amount of entrants needs to be 16 :/
If you want to contribute tournament results, please provide the following:
MAKE SURE IT WAS AT LEAST 13 PEOPLE IN THE TOURNAMENT
Number of entrants
Entry fee
Where it was (what state it was in, or something)
Top 8, with character main for each of the top 8
Link to tournament page or results page
It can be submitted.

7: Neo_x (Wario, ROB, D3)

Any other changes? Scatt, I saw you go Falco before. did you win that match?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
<3 smashers

First of all: thanks, Chaz, for entering for me. I really appreciate it.

Roger: good **** for getting 2nd. Really impressive work. I'm sorry I played Snake/gay against you. Next time we play I'll use Wario/Luigi and get some real matches in ;)

John S. Lee: thanks for the friendlies. I need to take our matches more seriously and not for granted because I could really learn from them. When I was playing your fox, I realized that almost all of my **** is situational, so it's predictable. I still need to learn my other options in those situational situations. Next time, let's record some matches so I can figure this **** out.

Peter: I had fun playing you. I saw a lot of improvement from the last time we played. Stick with Sheik/Falco. Get that **** out of here with Jiggs lool.

Michael: you were probably the most fun to play in Brawl today. I think if I could've played you one more time in our matches, I could've won. I almost had you figured out lol.

Mark: I can't believe you played Brawl all day. I'm disappointed in you ;(
thanks for the ride. I'll give you $20 once I go to the bank and that should cover all my expenses lol

Chaz: you should've won. Sorry to hear that you were having a bad day.

Vahe: Good ****. I want to play your Wario sometime to see your improvement.

Henry: you should be on the PR.

John Cowley: let's play Melee next time. I would ask to play Brawl, but I hate playing you in Brawl rofl.

Mike G: WE ***** SOME *****ES IN OUR TEAMS FRIENDLIES LOL. Those were freakin fun as hell.

Neo-X: I hate to say this, but the way you play to win is the reason why I quit brawl a few months ago. I want to fight with our minds, not our characters.

Link Queen: Nice to finally play you offline. I'm sorry I used Snake. He's just the most fun for me atm, but I realized later in the day that even though he's fun for me, I don't make it fun for my opponent, which is something I don't approve of.

Brawl can be fun, but I still hate when I have to play against people who make it not
fun for me. I still think Brawl suxxxx

edit:
munchins is raaaaaape
so much fun.
sleepy, let's go competitive with that game. MLG Munchins '10. Come to spsu and we'll play it all day.

Top Bottom