• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

stealth3654

Smash Lord
For right now, yes. It's before 2 a day practices, and I just need to clear it with the parents.
August 2nd, correct?
Brawl is August 1st. Venue fee is $20 unless you bring a set up and a tv, so make sure you bring enough money :).

N64

Smash Champion
Anyone know who the dude recording melee matches was?

I had some sexy combos that may or may not have been recorded. Plus I want me and SleepyK's set, it was pretty close.

N64

Smash Champion
I announced it! Unfortunately georgia smashers post like 4 pages of stuff a day in here. Also unfortunately i'll be heading back to new york soon, graduating this semester, and then getting employed up there. My melee career is pretty much coming to an end. Dunno if i'll be able to make it to another tourney around here before i head back, but i'll try to make it to HERB or something. We'll see.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Yeah. I lost to SamuraiPanda. He was mediocre at best skill-wise.
I was playing like crap at Genesis, but I still managed to break your shield. Get ***** ^_~

Also, the vast majority of high-level players will all agree that I'm actually quite good when I'm not playing off <3

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
I'll be at the Mellow Mushroom in Carrollton like I always am on wednesdays and fridays with friends lol.
I wouldn't have a ride by that time anyway. No car johns

Saltix

Smash Lord
Just got my wiimote back, yeah boiii
Did anyone get footage of me from the monthly?

Rayku did you fight ShaSlam in the tournament? There's only one replay on my wii of you two, and i want to credit it properly.
Thank you for getting the replays btw.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
I recorded one match of me versus kismet.I was Snake and he was Falco. Was your wii the one with the bg music changed for the menu screen?

Saltix

Smash Lord
Just got my wiimote back, yeah boiii
Did anyone get footage of me from the monthly?

Rayku did you fight ShaSlam in the tournament? There's only one replay on my wii of you two, and i want to credit it properly.
Thank you for getting the replays btw.
And also, who was the Yoshi/Pika Player named "Blap!"

I recorded one match of me versus kismet.I was Snake and he was Falco. Was your wii the one with the bg music changed for the menu screen?
Yes, I saw that one. Was it tournament or friendly?

And Umby did you get the rest of the crew matches recorded, or do i not need to upload my 3?

Top Bottom