• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BigLøu

Smash Lord
does any1 want to play brawl tomarrow? I need to not be gayed by wifi anymore.

Or melee whichever has more people that want to play

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
does any1 want to play brawl tomarrow? I need to not be gayed by wifi anymore.

Or melee whichever has more people that want to play
I'm down for mid day. (probably 2ish to 7ish?) I can't really go anywhere though. But if you wanted to come here.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Or we could remove Yoshi's Island Brawl.

It's all about being conservative, am I right?
>.>
There's nothing wrong with that stage. If you hate it so much then just remove it first on the stage strikes.

I just play Melee casually. Nothing too serious on my part.

"get into Melee" BBQ? I've played the game for a while.
meh. It was more of a list of brawlers that should start entering tournaments for Melee. A lot of people on that list are "already into melee", but just need to take that step to enter tournaments consistently.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
>.>
There's nothing wrong with that stage. If you hate it so much then just remove it first on the stage strikes.
You sir, are wrong.
But it's okay in neutral striking; AWFUL in neutral random.

meh. It was more of a list of brawlers that should start entering tournaments for Melee. A lot of people on that list are "already into melee", but just need to take that step to enter tournaments consistently.
lololol apparently I'm good at sheik

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
tuesdee smashs sounds good, just not at zomb's pls. he lives 2 far from me and i no longer have gas money

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
edit: oh and he lives not far from you which is a huge plus
A huge plus? BRAWL PLUS!!

We should start a project to get most of our Brawl players to get into Melee.
i am getting into melee friendlies after brawl tournies if people semi close to my level play (meaning they dont perfect me)

Or we could remove Yoshi's Island Brawl.

It's all about being conservative, am I right?
im all for this :)

P-3 has no faith in GA.
I am saddened by this. :(
u an i both :(

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
not really, but his tech isn't gone for good and he still knows how to play the game.
plus they could play brawl too, since they're both in ga's upper echelon.
sure thing, zomb. you might want to ask rayku for friendlies since he has a high degree of tech skill and his mindgames are decent. he just lacks experience, but he'll whip you into decent pretty fast imo.

edit: oh and he lives not far from you which is a huge plus
WE DO, all the time. Brawl and melee. He's basically my only melee experience. I feel pretty decent about the technical fox matchup because of him (Even though he still raeps me) -- We just usually end up playing a lot more brawl than melee since rather than... "Rayku waveshine raeps Zom~B" it's "Super intense even matches"

Edit: Bowser > Fox McCloud
am i doin it right

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
Hey, ZomB, I might be able to play you sometime. I'll go over to where you and Rayku play and we'll have a little shindig.

or could do that^

Also Tim, I think I left my power strip at your house.

SleepyK

actually my house is the center

people dislike fighting samus because the matchup is annoying

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
explain sleepy.. please :)
It's hard to combo her, because she's so floaty. She lives for a decent amount of time because she's so heavy. She actually cant get hit with a lot of otherwise-guarenteed stuff becasue of this combination (she cant be dunked by doc, she cant be throw-knee'd by capfal. u.throw-u.air'd by fox, list probably goes on).

--

What's really funny about it is if you think about her character, literally, it makes perfect sense why she's made like that.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
It's hard to combo her, because she's so floaty. She lives for a decent amount of time because she's so heavy. She actually cant get hit with a lot of otherwise-guarenteed stuff becasue of this combination (she cant be dunked by doc, she cant be throw-knee'd by capfal. u.throw-u.air'd by fox, list probably goes on).

--

What's really funny about it is if you think about her character, literally, it makes perfect sense why she's made like that.
ok understood, and yes, floaty- she is always in space in her games and stuff. c-c-c-combo breaker!

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Samus is too cool for School (and combos).

--

Even though I play Brawl now...

You can still run into my missiles.
There will always be candy inside.

SleepyK

there's also the bombs, the cc dsmash or cc whatever, upb out of shield, edgeguarding, etc.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
there's also the bombs, the cc dsmash or cc whatever, upb out of shield, edgeguarding, etc.
THIS.
10 I hate samus' CC. lol

Also I'd love to see many of the "brawl only" players enter melee tournaments. It has the makings of GA becoming a great smash state written all over it! =D

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
THIS.
10 I hate samus' CC. lol

Also I'd love to see many of the "brawl only" players enter melee tournaments. It has the makings of GA becoming a great smash state written all over it! =D
i entered super-cheap-****'s-Melee tournament, i got 1-2.. we should have a "brawlers only Melee tourney" people who were not involved in the Melee community and only know the community through brawl.. take it to Melee, in return we should ask the Melee ers to compete in an all brawl tourney for people who only know the community through Melee..

$1 entry or a swap weekly.. people who normally show for Melee try brawl and people who normally show for brawl try Melee.

SleepyK

dyno that's absolutely ******** since you won't get your *** whupped by anybody good. there will be no major huge experience bonus.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
what the hell. when i come back to visit ga i dont wanna play brawl. where the **** is the melee at?
discuss.

also samus aint so bad... well at least not for a sheik ganon main.
oh that reminds i have a $20 mm with full metal.

Top Bottom