• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GEORGIA MELEE ~ Feb 4th ~ Smashfest at SPSU (Marietta, GA)~ FEAT. MAD BOOTY

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Especially people as awesome as me.

So. How late did the latest stayers play 'til tonight? Maybe I can stay longer next time.

GOD!

Smash Ace
is that your bio on match.com?
Is that supposed to be funny or somethin'? ;P
Yeah, it was lolololol.

btw.... 18/m/your bedroom xD!!!!!1111!
lolol xoXOxO sooooo I like walks on the beach aaaaannnd sharing an ice cream float with that special someone =D =D

This. 10This.

More people = better.
This is of course a generalization which is sometimes true but sometimes not at all

And me and travis left at like 3:50. And I slept in my car for half the night cause my mom forgot that I only have the key for one of the locks.

Rayku

Smash Lord
LOL I heard Gaming King played BlazBlue all night.

GOD! I really want to play you since apparently you were doing well against BBQ

GOD!

Smash Ace
GoD uR bIo Is Like a PeRfEcT fIt 4 mE!!!!!! CaN i GeT uR nUmBeR#####
uh plz ho gaming king is always the perfect match for me. We're gonna do one of the testimonials together that they put on their commercials once gay marriage is a less touchy topic.

... unless you want a a weird love triangle and then i can sH00t y@ mAH d1G17z L0Lz..

GOD! I really want to play you since apparently you were doing well against BBQ
I did ok against his secondaries. His marth still gives me trouble but I realize now that he doesn't play marth like most marths. All he does is bait my stuff all dai. Runs forward with an aerial, then dashes back always. Of course now I just need to respond to this while we're playing (and I did a little bit). I also need to use down b more.

But definitely I am getting better. smash next week hopefully.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
And I heard he kicked insane amounts of butt. ;)

And me and travis left at like 3:50. And I slept in my car for half the night cause my mom forgot that I only have the key for one of the locks.
Sweet. XD
Yeah, I kinda love staying up a little too late like that, so when I have nobody in tow, expect me to join you in that latenight goodness.

D

Deleted member

The SPSU smashfests are typically every Friday during the summer and twice weekly on Tues/Thurs during school.

You should come saltix!

Saltix

Smash Lord
The SPSU smashfests are typically every Friday during the summer and twice weekly on Tues/Thurs during school.

You should come saltix!
I'm gonna try to come out after I move into the dorm next friday, but I wasn't sure when SPSU starts school so I was wondering if the next one of these will be a tuesday/.thursday, or a friday

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
If the weather doesn't suck on Friday I'll probably be swimming until 9, so in that case I will be in a bit later.

D

Deleted member

Bring all your friends from Athens as well.
And your vivacious winning personality

Matthew Jackson

Smash Cadet
I do have a lot of friends who want to come to these things.

Most of which are not great, they just like to be around video game players.

D

Deleted member

I do have a lot of friends who want to come to these things.

Most of which are not great, they just like to be around video game players.
The conversion process takes time and preparedness. One cannot simply pick up Melee and enter a higher plane of existence. Nirvana can only be achieved by an intense training regimen of your mental state provided by SleepyK, the guru of Melee.

Matthew Jackson

Smash Cadet
The conversion process takes time and preparedness. One cannot simply pick up Melee and enter a higher plane of existence. Nirvana can only be achieved by an intense training regimen of your mental state provided by SleepyK, the guru of Melee.
This.

Throughout the years, I only got one friend into it.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Rayku, we're totally playing Sonic in less than 48 hours... right? ;3

And happy frickin' birthday. :D

BBQ°

Smash Champion
nooo fullmetal, I was saying I'm probably not going to the smashfest (I was telling that to Jason because I was giving him a ride).

I don't want to go to the smashfest because I want to go to combo breaker. It's one or the other for me. BUT I REALLY WANT TO PLAY SMASH BROS WITH YOU FULLMETAL ;_;

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
AWWWWWWW, MAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!

I'll miss you guys... D:

EDIT: For those who ARE coming, once again, requesting PS2 controllers for use with BlazBlue and other games.

Also, does anyone have specific game requests for me?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
nooo fullmetal, I was saying I'm probably not going to the smashfest (I was telling that to Jason because I was giving him a ride).

I don't want to go to the smashfest because I want to go to combo breaker. It's one or the other for me. BUT I REALLY WANT TO PLAY SMASH BROS WITH YOU FULLMETAL ;_;
I'll probably wind up at both. I'm just that awesome.

BBQ°

Smash Champion

I'll miss you guys... D:

EDIT: For those who ARE coming, once again, requesting PS2 controllers for use with BlazBlue and other games.

if we dont have enough set ups then only melee and brawl are allowed at this

sorry dude just play melee with us

I'll probably wind up at both. I'm just that awesome.
actually i think im going to this now lol

D

Deleted member

I'll miss you guys... D:

Super Smash Brothers.

As long as its Smash. Melee preferably. Brawl in case other ppl show up.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
if we dont have enough set ups then only melee and brawl are allowed at this

sorry dude just play melee with us
Oh yeah, because I really want to have my *** completely handed to me repeatedly. >_>

You could at least humor me a LITTLE with Brawl.

Super Smash Brothers.

As long as its Smash. Melee preferably. Brawl in case other ppl show up.

Oh. For a second I thought you meant the N64 original.

Yeah, whatever, I'll bring Brawl. Don't bother "requesting" Smash, though, unless you mean the original. Melee and Brawl are already implied.

And if you all DO force Melee down my throat, prepare for a BEATDOWN in Mario Party.

Honestly, though, we'll see what happens, now, won't we? Who knows what craziness could ensue? Even if it's all Smash to start, who's to say I can't surprise you later? Hehehehehe. Ooh, mysteeeeeerioooooouuuuusssss...

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I may end up bringing just Wii and GameCube games if my Family Pirate Party Fest here runs long. We'll see. And in a minute here, I'll try taking on two lesser players at once in Melee. But that probably still won't prove much... >_>

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'll be in like mega late. But some Mario Party will do me good. It's been a real crazy day. Stressful, too. Ugh... yeah, I need some simple gaming goodness.

I'll be bringing my Wii, but I can only switch it in using someone else's cords and such. But it has Family Pirate Party on it. So the awesome will be great.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
anyone here good at smash64? I live in marietta and I think I can own anyone in Georgia at this game

Top Bottom