• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GEORGIA MELEE ~ Feb 4th ~ Smashfest at SPSU (Marietta, GA)~ FEAT. MAD BOOTY

D

Deleted member

Don't quadruple post Gaming King.

Edit your post, wait til somebody else posts, or get less excited.

And Nova, you should come play Melee with us at SPSU. Its good and technical like SSB64.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
anyone here good at smash64? I live in marietta and I think I can own anyone in Georgia at this game
Bring it on. :3

I love that game. I can bring it next week.

And I'm too lazy sometimes, what can I say? Were you there, by the way, drpepper? Never heard mention of your username, so IDK.

D

Deleted member

Well being an airline pilot in training is obviously second to Mario Party 4.

Being an airline pilot will be more of a hobby to me to be honest while I make a steady income from Mario Party 4.

I'm hoping to place well in MLG Salt Lake City. At least top 16 so I can get a moderate pay out of a few hundred thousand. Also women admire MP4 professionals. Look at how successful Lounis is.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
top 64 get pay out, but that's a huge deal considering there will probably be 170 million entrants at Salt Lake.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah. That's why after I finish consolidating my vectors with my co-pilot and kick the plane into autopilot, our cabin, the flight engineer, and typically one flight attendant will play a round.
Practice is important.

Its important to expand the community wherever possible too. Especially in midair.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I heard most of the strange occurrences that happen in the bermuda triangle happen because aliens abduct the airplanes that are playing mario party 4. Aliens are constantly salty for mario party 4 competition.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
By the way, a plug for this week: I had an awesome time playing Melee, BlazBlue, Brawl, and... *sigh* Super Street Fighter IV...

So join us, anybody lurking this topic...

Is it gonna be Friday again, by the way?

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Melee players who resolutely refuse to play any other game honestly annoy me a little bit. :v

GOD!

Smash Ace
I'm a mario party four player who is trying to break into their competitive scene, and melee just tides me over for now. I'm trying to find a good coach somewhere.. sigh.

Why would I play a game that I don't want to get better at and don't enjoy nearly as much as melee? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, so you only want to play ONE multiplayer game? Just one? Okay, cool, Mr. Monotony, but I like some variety, thanks.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
If you're talking to me, yeah, I play a little Halo here and there, just for fun. I'm mostly a fighter guy, but I'm willing to play multiplayer shooters here and there. Especially Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt (and to a lesser extent regular MPH), Goldeneye 007 or Perfect Dark, or the Star Wars Battlefront games.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, why would I come to smashboards and expect people to play smash bros at their smashfests and their smash tournaments?

I don't see a recurring theme of interest here.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Hey, island boy, you don't come to these. :v I played plenty plenty of blasted Smash, so leave me alone. >:v

BBQ°

Smash Champion
drpepper comes to smashfests every 2 weeks. you'll know who he is when you see a guy with a handsome tan and aviator glasses.

D

Deleted member

Yes.

Here is a picture of my Aviator glasses. I am wearing them because I am a pilot.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
So, this Friday, right? I have a Brawler friend who just moved into SPSU that I can obviously bring along. He's a TERRIBLY obsessive shooter***, so it should be good for him.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Double posting for the bump and because this is an utterly different post from my last, therefore making an edit weird.

Thanks a lot, guys, for not answering and leaving me sitting around NOT playing Smash with y'all. >:v

SPSU school year's about to start. Is there one on Tuesday? That would be nice.

GOD!

Smash Ace
Probably.. BBQ why don't you just give him your number so that he can text you whenever he has questions about this?

I hope you have the patience of a god btw

D

Deleted member

Bumping is in fact against the rules under certain circumstances. Like posting in a thread several weeks old unnecessarily or double posting (just edit or wait for another post).

I want to thank all the people at Waba for the tournies for hosting me while visiting from Hawaii. Good times.

SleepyK, you are a wizard. P-3, you are awesome to play against. FroHo, I'm sorry I ***** you with Peach. The general Brawl community, you need to play more Melee. =p

And I still can't believe Bungie came to Waba and gave out exclusive copies of Halo : Reach as promo. They even had the voice actor for Sergeant Johnson sign our covers.

Oh well, now to fly back to Hawaii with my passengers (I got the night shift). Here is my aeroplane.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
No cause its smashboards so now one cares about anything here . at least not me. I just care about what actually happens irl
If you care about what happens "irl," you DEFINITELY shouldn't be mean to me.

Top Bottom