• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GEORGIA MELEE ~ Feb 4th ~ Smashfest at SPSU (Marietta, GA)~ FEAT. MAD BOOTY

GOD!

Smash Ace
Ok so the Friday the 6th at 6 PM?
That sounds good for me, I'll have to check some stuff with rides and all that.

D

Deleted member

It's a smashfest intended for Melee, but a Brawl set up or 2 is fine. Most of the people who come to SPSU on fridays are Melee players, but they're going to Apex.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I talked to Ron and we're having a legit smashfest! He's bringing a few TV's to henry's apartment.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Yeah dude let's play I'll show you some cool stuff
Yeah, that's where it's at. So you'll bring the game, right?

And drpepper, Mario Party 4 is pretty sweet, but Family Pirate Party is the bestest. Maybe I'll bring that next time. It's good stuff. But the first thing y'all need introduction to is BlazBlue, so I think I'll be just bringing that this time. Unless someone else would like to? :3

Still requesting someone to bring some more PS2 controllers. :o

D

Deleted member

Not next Fri, This Friday- the 6th. Henry's pad. You should come! =o

I know what's up next friday.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
^ What he said: in less than 48 hours we shall playing Sonic Adventure Smash BlazBros. Party 4

GOD!

Smash Ace
Ok which building and apartment? I have a campus map so I shouldn't need directions, just apt and building number.

Oh yeah, updated title is pretty good.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Hilarious updated title is hilarious.

I WILL be bringing a friend. Hopefully I can teach him to play some decent SA2B before we get over there tomorrow. I shall do my best to be punctual.

I do NOT have a campus map and will need to know where to park and how to proceed on foot from there.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Can someone take me here? ;(
Where do you live? If you happen to be way close to either me or my friend, maybe. But you would have to play a LOT of BlazBlue with me. ;D

Also, I'm pretty much gonna bring a LOT of my favorite games. I hope TVs will be plentiful.

EDIT: And that includes the largely unknown glory that is the Family series on WiiWare.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Hilarious updated title is hilarious.

I WILL be bringing a friend. Hopefully I can teach him to play some decent SA2B before we get over there tomorrow. I shall do my best to be punctual.

I do NOT have a campus map and will need to know where to park and how to proceed on foot from there.
its the same building as the new location, just upstairs.

Rayku

Smash Lord
So I'm probably not coming to this tonight. Kind of wish I was so I could scrape some foos in Sonic

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
its the same building as the new location, just upstairs.
Couldn't find the place AT ALL the couple of times I tried to come. And this here map is so XBOX HUEG that I don't know where to begin. Help me put here. I need visual and location information. Just an apartment number doesn't help much if I don't know which of the many buildings hold apartments.

Yes, I am bad with navigation, in case you haven't figured that out.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
So I'm probably not coming to this tonight. Kind of wish I was so I could scrape some foos in Sonic
Guess I'll have to take up that post, then...

Are uneven characters banned? Because we all know Amy is cheap.

Purple

Hi guys!
Where do you live? If you happen to be way close to either me or my friend, maybe. But you would have to play a LOT of BlazBlue with me. ;D

Also, I'm pretty much gonna bring a LOT of my favorite games. I hope TVs will be plentiful.

EDIT: And that includes the largely unknown glory that is the Family series on WiiWare.
I live in Duluth Georgia, let me check my wallet to see if i have sufficient funds.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Couldn't find the place AT ALL the couple of times I tried to come. And this here map is so XBOX HUEG that I don't know where to begin. Help me put here. I need visual and location information. Just an apartment number doesn't help much if I don't know which of the many buildings hold apartments.

Yes, I am bad with navigation, in case you haven't figured that out.
when you come int he front entrance you just follow the road till you see the apartments (buildings on the other side of the street form the gym). mine is the building farthest to the left/outside. top floor, room 1303.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Ruh roh. Duluth is pretty much WAAAAY out there... 45 minutes at the least. Unless... Yeah, it's still pretty far from my friend's house...

when you come int he front entrance you just follow the road till you see the apartments (buildings on the other side of the street form the gym). mine is the building farthest to the left/outside. top floor, room 1303.
Okay, so drive in, turn left, look for a gym, park opposite this gym, find Room 1303 on foot... kaaaaaay...

What letter is it on the map?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
you're terrible with directions.

R1000

as in the 1000 building of the residences. as in what i've been telling you since you started spamming this topic.

if you can't figure it out then you probably don't need to be here. i swear to god, reading this:
Okay, so drive in, turn left, look for a gym, park opposite this gym, find Room 1303 on foot... kaaaaaay...
its like you're not even trying. if you don't pit forth the effort to at least try, then i don't see why i should repeat myself 10 times with the same directions.

good luck buddy.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
you're terrible with directions.

R1000

as in the 1000 building of the residences. as in what i've been telling you since you started spamming this topic.

if you can't figure it out then you probably don't need to be here. i swear to god, reading this: its like you're not even trying. if you don't pit forth the effort to at least try, then i don't see why i should repeat myself 10 times with the same directions.

good luck buddy.
Dude, harsh. Yes, I'm terrible with directions and overwhelmed by really big places. Might have to do with my light Asperger's Syndrome.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Anyway, you guys won't flame me anymore once you meet me in person. You'll dig my fun personality.

GOD!

Smash Ace
That;s what I thought when I first met kazoo.......... well look how that turned out?

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
OKAY, we are about to be on our way. Please keep checking this topic in case I get lost on the campus. We will probably be a few minutes late. Dinner ran a bit long. But I doubt we would he any later than 7:30, including possible time spent being lost.

Rayku

Smash Lord
SPSU does not have a big campus. Just go straight on the path until you see apartment buildings. Then look for 1,000

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
SPSU does not have a big campus. Just go straight on the path until you see apartment buildings. Then look for 1,000
We still got lost. XD
But I called Travis and he told us some better directions.

Great times. I didn't know my Ragna had gotten so good!

Top Bottom