• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Brawl Power Rankings Thread (as of 4/25/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Thanks for updating lol, now I can make my hitlist. Starting off I want to MM the bottom 2. (I will be challenging the PR by two people everytime I feel ready.) So carry an extra 5 dollars P-3 and Neo. This should be fun haha

:phone:

kismet2

Smash Ace
**** it.

1.Kismet
2.Biglou
3.P-1
4.Micaelus
5.Scatt
6.Dyno
7.Turtle
8.Neo-x
9.Miles
10.P-3

NOW QUIT *****ING

This is the list me and reflex agreed on, Michael was unavailable and was supposed to call me back 10 minutes after I called him.

And who you win/lose to is more important then placing
i honestly think you should be first regardless of your record with me this season

Player-1

Smash Legend
i honestly think I should be first regardless of my match losses and tournament placings with everyone this season because i was sandbagging.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Jamaal or Luis want to update OP?
I've got it.

**** it.

1.Kismet
2.Biglou
3.P-1
4.Micaelus
5.Scatt
6.Dyno
7.Turtle
8.Neo-x
9.Miles
10.P-3

NOW QUIT *****ING

This is the list me and reflex agreed on, Michael was unavailable and was supposed to call me back 10 minutes after I called him.

And who you win/lose to is more important then placing
What he said.

EDIT: I changed the OP. I just used the stuff from Player-1's AiB blog. If anyone has any suggestions or wants a character put next to their name, mention it and people will talk about it. If there is enough agreement, I will change it.

DRN

Smash Lord
If dyno has olimar next to his name then he should have MK also
He never used metaknight from my knowledge. Also why does it matter to you for him to have olimar when he actually used him and has been using him since last season?

@Reflex- Calvins name should be lime and Lounis should be red. Bothers me for some reason lol. Also change my name to just DRN pleaaaseee. It was meant to be like that originally.

DRN

Smash Lord
I don't have a problem with dyno having olimar...? He used MK against P3
Was it for the whole set or one round? If you want it because of this one set you should also add Wario and Marth next to my name :D

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Then put Ness next to my name lol.

I used him in a full set vs Link Queen and won. I also use him against P1- but haven't won a set because of it. lol

DRN

Smash Lord
Lol k yea i think our list is done. No need to add characters because of one set/couple of rounds.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Lol k yea i think our list is done. No need to add characters because of one set/couple of rounds.
okay so take metaknight off i only used him in ... 3 games total in singles (almost every dubz game)

trolololololol

Player-1

Smash Legend
Dyno used Olimar in multiple sets........................................

But yes Player-3 Needs only Marth next to his name.
well the only two you gave was against elev8 and against 4god (which he still lost and wouldn't count)

DRN

Smash Lord
well the only two you gave was against elev8 and against 4god (which he still lost and wouldn't count)
Dyno used him against 4God in 2 sets and he did not lose when he went Olimar. He lost when he went Wario. Wario DDD is ******** btw. Dyno beat Raf w/ Olimar and wario w/o losing so yeaaa they would count. I'm pretty sure he used Olimar against others too but i cant remember and i dont keep track of everything.

I mean I dont keep track of every single game/set dyno has played using other characters but i believe Dyno should have Olimar next to his name especially when he seconds him and is willing to pull him out if needed(or at least he was during the season. It may be different now). I mean why shouldnt he have him next to his name if he uses him every now and again in important sets?

Player-1

Smash Legend
yeah, you should only have characters next to your name if you're using them for important matches or something so why wouldn't dyno have MK next to his name?

also, have you used lucario in any important matches?

DRN

Smash Lord
yeah, you should only have characters next to your name if you're using them for important matches or something so why wouldn't dyno have MK next to his name?

also, have you used lucario in any important matches?
I used Lucario against Micaelis in losers at Salt 2. I also used him against a few other people. I really dont feel like naming everything....

If u want to nitpick every character then mk is the least important on my list. I havent won a single important match w/ him. In fact i've lost every important match that i've used him in. Hes only there because i used him randomly against quite a few people. I think my biggest win w/ him was against Saltix lol.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I just want this to be accurate, the only 2 things for a characters to be listed is that you have wins for that character and you use them consistently.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
You guys are fools, you don't put a character next to your name for any reason, it has to have some consistency in winning matches over the course of the season.

One match or set doesn't have weight on dozens of sets throughout multiple tourneys

edit- i was agreeing with you p-1

Player-1

Smash Legend
That post had some typos in it or something or else your contradicting yourself or I just can't understand bad grammar or something, but part of what you said is what I just said >.>:

the only 2 things for a characters to be listed is that you have wins for that character and you use them consistently.

DRN

Smash Lord
You guys are fools, you don't put a character next to your name for any reason, it has to have some consistency in winning matches over the course of the season.

One match or set doesn't have weight on dozens of sets throughout multiple tourneys

edit- i was agreeing with you p-1
Lol this also means u were disagreeing with Player-1's earlier statements(Dyno needing mk because of one set).

I mean i dont disagree w/ what hes saying now though.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Lol this also means u were disagreeing with Player-1's earlier statements(Dyno needing mk because of one set).

I mean i dont disagree w/ what hes saying now though.
I only was saying that because the only info you gave me (at the time) was 2 sets of dyno using olimar, I was just using your logic.

LOL my mk is ****. I have never used him for important matches.

This season
As much as I agree with P3 not being important :troll:, we have to count him as important since he's PRed (close to being PRed at the time)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
As much as I agree with P3 not being important :troll:, we have to count him as important since he's PRed (close to being PRed at the time)
as lounis said, it didnt really help me get on the PR or stay 6th/ whatever the hell i am now. Olimar did help me beat 4god some matches. and elev8. Which does have an influence.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Lounis didn't say that...? He only said if it consistently helps you win matches. And according to P3 he said he was going to ****ing **** that scrubby *** **** face dyno's wario and that he sucks **** and **** **** **** asterisk asterisk censor stuff with falcon and then you went MK. If you had lost then it would have hurt you.

DRN

Smash Lord
Lounis didn't say that...? He only said if it consistently helps you win matches. And according to P3 he said he was going to ****ing **** that scrubby *** **** face dyno's wario and that he sucks **** and **** **** **** asterisk asterisk censor stuff with falcon and then you went MK. If you had lost then it would have hurt you.
Good thing we arent talking theories though and the truth is that it pretty much shows that Dyno beat a "random" with mk and it wasnt really an important match. Jusssssst saaaayiinnnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom