• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Brawl Power Rankings Thread (as of 4/25/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

4GOD (JJV)

Smash Apprentice
My vote is for 4God - 6, Dyno - 7. Until I become severely inactive during the summer that is. I thought this was by semester, like Spring 2011, in which case I wasn't inactive. I just went to 2 in-skool tourneys which were on the same-day as other out-of-skool ones cuz of hw. 1 of which Dyno came 2. Btw, I miss u guys very much. Ill b moving 2 Melbourne over the weekend for the summer. Ill try my best 2 make it 2 sum tourneys!

milesg2g

Smash Champion
If there ever is an update, don't put me on the list. I'm just saying this to make the job easier on the panelist. I'm finally employed and I work on weekends so, no tourney's for me for awhile lol.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I noticed Chas said he has 3 wins against me, meaning he has counted pools twice and one bracket win.
If this is the case, I have two wins against Kaptain (pools)

milesg2g

Smash Champion
If everyone is so used to this and care about it more than the current panelists, why don't we just assign new panelists?

Btw gx has their own leaderboard for future stuff. Just sayin

:phone:

Player-1

Smash Legend
I don't really care about a leaderboard because that can just be based upon who shows up more and doesn't consider other tournaments (no offense gx).

IDK, Lounis sucks. The last I heard about it is that reflex told Lounis his opinion and they did some discussing or something and then lounis was suppose to text the list to Michaelis or something and that was suppose to be it...but that was like 4 days ago wtf.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I don't really care about a leaderboard because that can just be based upon who shows up more and doesn't consider other tournaments (no offense gx).

IDK, Lounis sucks. The last I heard about it is that reflex told Lounis his opinion and they did some discussing or something and then lounis was suppose to text the list to Michaelis or something and that was suppose to be it...but that was like 4 days ago wtf.

I was kidding about the gx leaderboard lol but our current panelist just seem so busy. I think we need some new 1's lol. Chas is pretty good @ this stuff it seems. lol

DRN

Smash Lord
chas sucks and thinks who you won/lost to>tournament placings. that's dumb
It is more important.....

If i get 17th but beat Calvin and lose to Lounis and Luis but you get 13th and beat no one notable and lose to randoms would it make sense for you to be ranked higher then me because you placed better?

:mistyface: NOPE :mistyface:​

Also it doesnt really matter what i think since im not a panelist. Good thing the panel does think the same though lol along with pretty much every other panel.

DRN

Smash Lord
Prob gonna turn out pretty much how i put it sides 9/10.

Ima step it up next season and not suck as much as i did this season.

If everyone is so used to this and care about it more than the current panelists, why don't we just assign new panelists?

Btw gx has their own leaderboard for future stuff. Just sayin

:phone:
The panelists do care they have just had conflicting schedules. They pretty much already made the list and are just making sure everyone is alright with it.

We cannot get new panelists easily because the current ones are probably the least biased in our community.

Player-1

Smash Legend
It is more important.....

If i get 17th but beat Calvin and lose to Lounis and Luis but you get 13th and beat no one notable and lose to randoms would it make sense for you to be ranked higher then me because you placed better?

:mistyface: NOPE :mistyface:​

Also it doesnt really matter what i think since im not a panelist. Good thing the panel does think the same though lol along with pretty much every other panel.
That's what seeding is for...

Scatz

Smash Champion
Lmao, i wouldn't have been ranked if we were going by placements even though I only had lost to PR ranked players at that time. You're gonna make people PR'd that don't deserve the placing especially since they're not gonna stay as consistent as they did to get PR'd.

DRN

Smash Lord
Lmao, i wouldn't have been ranked if we were going by placements even though I only had lost to PR ranked players at that time. You're gonna make people PR'd that don't deserve the placing especially since they're not gonna stay as consistent as they did to get PR'd.
Yea this

Good thing our panelists do it correctly :laugh:

Player-1

Smash Legend
Yea this

Good thing our panelists do it correctly :laugh:
examples of people making top 13 at tournament consistently that shouldn't be on the PR?

DRN

Smash Lord
examples of people making top 13 at tournament consistently that shouldn't be on the PR?
Scatz himself. 9th was the highest he got and 13th was average and he was still PR'd.

I mean that was towards the end of when he was here. Before that he was higher <3

Scatz

Smash Champion
Yep. I was the example, and what made it bad was there was no seeding and I ONLY lost to PR players.

Player-1

Smash Legend
If there was no seeding and you only to PR players and still placed 9th/13th then that only proves my point even more.

Also, if you say scatz shouldn't have been PRed, then explain why.

Player-3

Smash Hero
tourney placings are a lie

i beat reflex in pools and didnt make it out (was the only person to take even a game off, iirc)

dem bags of sand son

DRN

Smash Lord
If there was no seeding and you only to PR players and still placed 9th/13th then that only proves my point even more.

Also, if you say scatz shouldn't have been PRed, then explain why.
Naa there has always been seeding. Just not always good seeding.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
**** it.

1.Kismet
2.Biglou
3.P-1
4.Micaelus
5.Scatt
6.Dyno
7.Turtle
8.Neo-x
9.Miles
10.P-3

NOW QUIT *****ING

This is the list me and reflex agreed on, Michael was unavailable and was supposed to call me back 10 minutes after I called him.

And who you win/lose to is more important then placing

DRN

Smash Lord
Well there you have it

1) Kismet2 :metaknight:
2) Biglou :diddy:
3) Player-1 :diddy:
4) Micaelis :metaknight::wario:
5) Scatt :olimar::snake::luigi2:
6) Dynomite! :wario::olimar:
7) DRN :zerosuitsamus::metaknight::lucario::falco:
8) Neo-X :rob::wario::pikachu2:
9) MilesG2G :metaknight:
10) Player-3 :marth::metaknight:

Player-1

Smash Legend
Can I start *****ing about a PR graphic? Zelda theme plz.

also wtf is olimar doing next to dyno's name, when the **** does he play olimar

DRN

Smash Lord
Can I start *****ing about a PR graphic? Zelda theme plz.

also wtf is olimar doing next to dyno's name, when the **** does he play olimar
He beat raf using olimar and almost beat 4god too. Its his second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom