• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
And with spatulo's chant we've crossed the finish line. Way to go team. We did it.

Now let's be the first to 2000!

D

Deleted member

So guys, we did it, we reached more than 78.069 posts, 78.069 posts and still growing the fact that we've reached this number in such a short amount of time is just phenomenal, I'm-I'm just amazed. Thank you all so much for supporting this thread and helping it grow. I-I love you guys... You guys are just awesome.

Hopefully someone gets the reference

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
I can't believe we haven't shared this yet:

EDIT: Never mind, someone already did. Have the Scatman version instead:
Just had to, long live the scatman!

Last edited:

GenoToto

Smash Journeyman
Happy 'breaking-the-support-thread-record" Day, everybody! I would like to extend my thanks and appreciation to maybe-except-not-quite-but-possibly-still-Waluigi-being-included for allowing us to cross the threshold.

Griselda

Smash Lord
..Now, the cruel twist would be, once we pass page 2020, that the page number will be the year Geno releases on.

D

Deleted member

So guys we did it
View attachment 250637
We hit over 1952 pages
I did that joke earlier, lol

So guys, we did it, we reached more than 78.069 posts, 78.069 posts and still growing the fact that we've reached this number in such a short amount of time is just phenomenal, I'm-I'm just amazed. Thank you all so much for supporting this thread and helping it grow. I-I love you guys... You guys are just awesome.

Hopefully someone gets the reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom