• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

yungmornindrive

Smash Cadet
Imagine using your free time creating a type of person in your head to be mad at before such a person even exists. Hope you’re going to literally every other character thread and posting this stuff as people from every fanbase are going to like or dislike the DLC and are most definitely going to be honest with what they feel but don’t have randoms jumping in condescending to them about celebration/condescension etiquette before anything even happens. I will tell you right now that if I’m unhappy with the pick I will post about it and will have every right too without some person trying to thought police or insult me for it. Maybe instead of using your free time to be the moral arbiter of feelings on the internet you could just be hype for who you like and let people live :)
I’ve literally seen people say they’re uninstalling the game if it’s Jonesy, which is laughable to me. Because let’s be real, no one is doing that, especially if people have paid for the pass.

If you’re a prick, I’m going to call you a prick. Just like you have every right to do the same to me. Nobody likes a prick though, and that I know is a widely accepted thought. Go Geno.

Last edited:

yungmornindrive

Smash Cadet
In other less internet-tense news, the Disney shareholder meeting is happening right now, and it’s super lit if you’re a Star Wars fan.

#Vader4Smash #OnlyAfterGeno #OtherwiseImUninstalling

Griselda

Smash Lord
If it could turn out to be Waluigi, then is there a chance for Geno's costume to come back with him, or would Square not allow that or something?

Cuzeba123

Smash Apprentice
You guys remeber that one guy who leaked both Steve and Byleth a little before their reveals on reddit if I'm not mistaken? Anyone knows if they have posted anything today? (Also if they did please don't spoil it here, just say yes or no because I'm curious)

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
I’ve literally seen people say they’re uninstalling the game if it’s Jonesy, which is laughable to me. Because let’s be real, no one is doing that, especially if people have paid for the pass.

If you’re a prick, I’m going to call you a prick. Just like you have every right to do the same to me. Nobody likes a prick though, and that I know is a widely accepted thought. Go Geno.
Alright man good luck with those warnings you’ll get for straight up insulting people lol

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
well genobros it's almost time, it feels kinda weird to have made such a 180 on caring about what happens in ultimate but here I am. As for the lucky winner I'm still feeling geno/crash/lloyd, not feeling dante, ryu is up in the air but I'm still betting on costume, and a chaos vote like waluigi or fortnite man could always happen but I think were safe, though after cp7 I'm never going to say never though I'm far to detached from ultimate to let fortnite actually affect me. Wish our boy luck this might just be the end of our long, long journey.

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
While we're waiting for the main show, I wanna wish all my fellow Genobros a good luck tonight. Just remember, even if Geno isn't revealed tonight, he still has that big mountain of evidence in his favor, so he could still get included. It isn't over until its over. I'm still pretty confident in Geno's chances and I'm sure he will get included eventually.

Also, don't be angry if Geno isn't revealed tonight. Feel free to be disappointed, but don't be angry. Unless we get a different Square Enix or Mario character, Geno's chances still stands.

Now that that's out of the way, let's go in to this together, and here's hoping our night is tonight!

Griselda

Smash Lord
I think it's possible but not very likely, if Geno is a Mii costume he will appear alongside other Square-Enix character.

But I'm hopping he's a playable fighter.
Also hoping for a fighter, of course, just wanted to get it over with if the costume was coming back. I figured Square might not be happy with that, but Geno and Waluigi are both Mario characters, so there's that, too.

QQS

Smash Lord
While we're waiting for the main show, I wanna wish all my fellow Genobros a good luck tonight. Just remember, even if Geno isn't revealed tonight, he still has that big mountain of evidence in his favor, so he could still get included. It isn't over until its over. I'm still pretty confident in Geno's chances and I'm sure he will get included eventually.

Also, don't be angry if Geno isn't revealed tonight. Feel free to be disappointed, but don't be angry. Unless we get a different Square Enix or Mario character, Geno's chances still stands.

Now that that's out of the way, let's go in to this together, and here's hoping our night is tonight!
I think the same. If it isn’t now, it will be 100% later, unless the costume or another Square character comes. Geno chances are very bright and solid.

Springwood Slasher

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
5791 9674 3792
Also I just want to say - IF we get Sora tonight, don’t freak out. It isn’t over for Geno until we see his Mii Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom