• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopperKoopa

Smash Journeyman
Regarding a Super Mario RPG 2: Lunatic's Bravado:

The main party members: Would they just be the usual "Mario, Peach, Mallow, Geno, and Bowser" or would they add new characters too? And then would they make like NEW characters ala Geno and Mallow or would they just add Wario, Waluigi, Yoshi the Party Member, Rosalina, Daisy, etc some preexisting character like that?

AND would they change the battle system all that much or would it be "The same as before but you can have all 5 characters at once in battle instead of swapping between 3, one of which MUST be Mario" ?
Over the years I've had 3 different takes on this.

My first was a FF5 style system where it's the SMRPG cast plus a few more swapping between classes based on powerups. Feather, Fire Flower, Hammer Suit... You would find and equip them to change the character's "job" by powering them up and unlocking new skills.

Then it was a Tactics style game where it was all mooks as your units, and you were a kid being trained by Toad to beef up Peach's army in preparation for an onslaught from [insert original villain here]. One idea was for units to work like Disgaea where you just recruited them as a single monster type and then you would just upgrade them, meaning Goombas, Galoombas and Goombrats would all be unique unit types with unique powers and each could be upgraded to something like a Hyper Goomba, Giga Goomba, etc that's just a recolor with better stats. But the other idea was to have multiple races available to you like Tactics Advance, with each unit having a name and being a random member of one of those races. Each unit would start as a base class available to that race and you could unlock different jobs for that unit on a skill tree unique to that race, so for example you could have a Koopa that could be anything from a Troopa to a Paratroopa to a Magikoopa, Hammer Bro or Koopatrol as you level it up. The named big characters, like Bowser or Wario or Mario, would be unlockables who you recruit throughout the story the mode.

I most recently settled on just having a big generic JRPG somewhat similar to the first game. But there would just be a lot of party members. Luigi was "not Mario" with stats similar to the M&L games, Rosalina was a summoner who used Lumas to create various giant monsters, Wario was a "viking" ala FF3 with some thief abilities, Waluigi a dancer, Daisy a "monk" with athletic themed attacks, Bowser Jr was in a mech, Toad was an "alchemist" who used a ? block and a bazooka, and I think I also had characters like Mona, Ashley, Syrup, and Stanley? I made some original ones too, like a Phanto Samurai and a Shy Girl (heh heh)

Back before I started a family I had a lot of time to come up with this crap 🤷‍♂️

If I had absolutely had to do a Mario RPG sequel, here's my take (warning, glorified fan fic to be found below)

Setting/Story: Where as the first game was weapon based army from another plane invading Mario's world, the sequel has the inverse: a separate dimension pulling elements from the Mushroom Kingdom and other familiar areas into its realm. Thus explaining why Mario, Peach, Bowser end up there, once again having to team up. And much like the contrast between Kirby Triple Deluxe and Robobot, this sequel would also invert the style of the antagonists, with a nature based Big Bad utilizing powers and forces from the natural landscape to change the world to their liking. You could even build upon the lore, with a revelation that the Smithy Gang had previously warred with them in the past and that the latter's efforts in the previous game were to create more weapons to defeat them.

Furthermore this new setting would also have various towns/locations wrecked, with the twist that while Smithy and company destroyed the Star Road and made wishes never come true, this group of villains has used magic to corrupt people's wishes in order to weaken them. Thus a jungle once desperate for an end to their drought has now been flooded. a farmland needing good crops overrun with plants, etc. This could also be what brings Geno into the story, with him being sent to end the corruption of this dimension's Star Road, but it eventually being revealed that as a Star Spirit, he too is at risk for corruption by the baddie's magic.

Characters: The original five are back as its revealed that Mallow too was pulled into the other dimension along with Mario, Bowser, and Peach. They and Geno eventually reunite, but the additional wrinkle is two new characters to join them. Luigi is promoted to playable status and one of the core dynamics is a series of comical in fighting between him and Bowser, the with the latter often forgetting his name and the former constantly unintentionally insulting the Koopa King. Luigi also works in battle as a very sklll based party member, with his attacks demanding more precise use of the action commands for maximum effect for both offense and defense.

The 7th and final party member would be a new character, a female defector from the antagonists forces teaming up with the heroes and wielding a lot of nature based attacks (ie a special attack of hitting an enemy underneath via a large root). In terms of story you could focus on why she turned against the villains and maybe even develop a friendship and/or romance with Mallow along the way.

Mechanics: Basically its all about expansion of previous concepts and a few elements lifted from M&L and PM. Counter actions are greatly emphasized with various characters being better or worse with defense/dodges against attacks (either of the physical or magical variety). Allow for a greater use of accessories for characters as the game goes on, with potential depth from how individual ones interact with each other when equipped. Weapons would also get greater expansion, with certain bonus effects now possible with the trade off of being less effective against certain enemies. The party in battle would also be expanded to 4 out of 7 characters total.

There would also be a minor incorporation of party abilities outside battles (ie a single member can travel along side Mario on the overworld). Luigi long jumps, Peach can undo corrupted NPC's/items, Bowser knocks down heavy doors/obstacles, Mallow freezes certain enemies, Geno can generate magical fields around Mario of varying effect, and the newcomer can uncover hidden items beneath the soil.
Woah. I really like this. A lot. I almost think it would benefit the plot to say Star Road is dimensionless, as in it exists in all dimensions at once. That way they wouldn't seem so funky having Geno jump in there instead of an alt-Geno if that makes sense. And for some reason when you describe it the new female party member I pictured somebody that looked like Merluvlee from Paper Mario, who herself has the mage design from those games which was based on the mages from SMRPG. It works in a good way.

Last edited:

CopperKoopa

Smash Journeyman

This is interesting. It has the original dates for the Mario Maker 2 Mario 35th Anniversary Ninji Speedrun as 4/14 at 7:00 pm PT – 4/21 at 7:00 pm PT.

So that would have put the original date for the Mario direct in either March or April, and not E3. That's quite a delay.
Mario Day is Mar 10th. Covid was in Japan well before that even and I believe Japan started shutting down around then.

I'll take this as more proof not just that they're way behind or that the Mario games were meant to be sprinkled throughout the year, but I'll even go so far as to say that there were a ton of games that aren't Mario they were supposed to announce at E3 that we still don't know about AND Min Min 100% was meant to be revealed in April with the next character and possibly the next two characters being E3 reveals. Holy crap it's nice to have some evidence of that and not have people just call you a nut job on Reddit and 4chan

Sakurai also posted this picture on August 24 of Young Link holding the sword in the Kalos Pokemon Leaque stage. This pic looks INCREDIBLY reminiscent of Exor. Their is also another picture of a metallic Young Link holding a smaller version of this sword kinda resembling Mack, but Smashboards is having trouble loading it for some reason.

View attachment 284736

Also, I find it interesting how Young Link is in both pictures. Usually I'm not one to look in to this stuff too seriously, but its quite eye-brow raising to say the least.
Or, you know, he's just parodying the scene from the Temple of Time............👍

I think it was such a missed opportunity that Geno and Mallow didn’t appear in Fortune Street, Mario Hoops, and Mario Sports mix in any form. They’re both Square owned Mario characters and SMRPG was the first Nintendo and Square collaboration. Since these games were made by Square, why not add them? My guess that Nintendo wants them to use the same cast of characters they always use in spin-offs. That’s pretty much why I think Mario is a little bit overrated as a series because they seem pretty strict on what characters they use depending on which game. Waluigi only shows up in Mario sports titles and Fawful in the Mario and Luigi series. They need to expand the scenarios of these characters outside the games the usually go like Waluigi as a boss in a platforming game or in Luigi’s Mansion. Or perhaps Waluigi in Warioware since Wario and Wah are partners.
I remember holding my breath for them to pop up in those games. I think a few people were. And then when we got Mariofied versions of the mages and whatnot it was really cool, but I remember quite a few people complaining that they had perfectly good Mariofied Square characters to use already 😛

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Why could this week be interesting?
-Direct page updated on Saturday morning.

-Since 2012, September Directs have overwhelmingly either been the first full week of the month or before the 13th.

-The average gap between character releases and Amiibo waves is 11 days. Next wave is September 25th, placing the predictive release of 7 around the 14th.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I happened to be in a Smash roster thread on 4chan the other day and somebody asked for the evidence for Geno. I posted a link. And here are the responses. Don't let them forget how wrong they were. Add these to your compilations!

View attachment 284840
View attachment 284844View attachment 284841View attachment 284842View attachment 284843
I don't really see what the big deal is here.

Going to 4chan and getting people to crap all over your opinion/thoughts is like trying to get wet when it's raining.

Last edited:

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
Even if we get SMRPG 2 without Geno in Smash, we still win, in my opinion.
Yeah, I’ve seen some people say the opposite & it confuses me. I gladly would’ve taken Banjo 3 over Banjo in Smash; even though the latter made me so happy & he’s now my main.

Square Enix's recent efforts in remaking the Mana games are the only thing that's letting me taking the idea of a Mario RPG remake/sequel even slightly seriously, and even then I'm still deeply skeptical. Given that the biggest collaborations between Nintendo and SE in the last 15 years have been Mario Sports games and Fortune Street on Wii, the notion that they they decided to work together again on a follow-up to SMRPG is a bit much to believe.

Geno in Smash would be huge, but at the end of the day its still a single DLC character in a game, so it still seems plausible, especially in a post Ridley/K Rool/Banjo world. Mario RPG getting another installment in some form is stretching credibility a bit, especially given what it would have to entail by the two major parties involved.
The Bravely series & Octopath Traveler are both Nintendo exclusive. Though that helps a new Mario RPG IMO since it shows that Square sees Nintendo as the home of turn based R

Unless we actually do get a double reveal... in which case Doomguy (Assuming he IS coming to Rip and Tear) would be shown and the deal is then done. The weird thing to ME about Doomguy is that the Vault Boy Mii Costume is already here and they did NOT save that Bethesda character for Doomguy... unless they are super hardcore about branding Doom as "Id Software" instead of "Bethesda/Zenimax" and therefore Vaultboy isn't invited to Doomguy's party. I still have questions about the whole Cacomallow thing, tbh. I REALLY WOULD LOVE DOOMGUY, but I'm not quite buying into him being real JUST YET the way I am with Geno.
Doom Slayer’s in my top 5 most wanted characters but I still think he’s disconfirmed, even if we get that Mallow Mii costume. This is Marty Stratton’s quote:

"We’ve had… I don’t even know who talked to who, but we’ve bantered with them. We have a great relationship with them through bringing Doom 2016 to Switch and that kind of stuff. So we have great people over there but it’s one of those things where it’s like, ‘Wouldn’t it be cool?’ But it’s never gone anywhere serious, so we’ll see."

"I dunno. You would honestly have to ask them. We’ve never been approached and said, ‘Hey can Doomguy be in Smash Bros.?’ But we’re open-minded if they wanna ask".

To me that sounds like he’s putting the blame on Nintendo. If they were actually working together, I don’t think he’d do that even if it was to cover things up. He’d probably say something a bit more ambiguous.

If it turns out he’s lying, I’m going to jump up & down with joy while jamming out to “I Sawed The Demons”. But I think it’s more likely that the Cacodemon costume could come with another FPS character like how Terry came with a bunch of fighting game costumes.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I know you all have mixed feelings about him but Markomaro is right here:

I note what he says because a lot of what he has said has lined up with what I have heard. Whether the things he talks about are true or not is kind of irrelevant but I can confirm that a vast majority of what he has put out is fairly common place in the rumor mill. In other words, people are talking about these things for one reason or another and there's very little evidence that he makes stuff up just to make stuff up.

Anyways, even when it comes to already announced stuff, he's right in how Nintendo has a lot to talk about. Animal Crossing is definitely the big one and things like NMH3, Metroid, Zelda, Smash, and Pokemon are definitely the elephants in the room. Again, this isn't even getting into new stuff, this is stuff that Nintendo has basically already promised and the clock is ticking to explain them.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I happened to be in a Smash roster thread on 4chan the other day and somebody asked for the evidence for Geno. I posted a link. And here are the responses. Don't let them forget how wrong they were. Add these to your compilations!

View attachment 284840
View attachment 284844View attachment 284841View attachment 284842View attachment 284843
When posting things from 4chan (or other sites like Twitter, but 4chan seems to be the most common example), edit out any swear words or offensive language/slurs. In this case, words like **** (cruder terms for poop) or **** (slurs against homosexuals) are considered censor-dodging. I can edit them out of the images, but keep that in mind in the future.

Also, it's probably best to ignore 4chan in general, and to not target other sites. (this site's already had problems with trolls coming over from GameFAQs to stir up trouble)

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
Woah. I really like this. A lot. I almost think it would benefit the plot to say Star Road is dimensionless, as in it exists in all dimensions at once. That way they wouldn't seem so funky having Geno jump in there instead of an alt-Geno if that makes sense. And for some reason when you describe it the new female party member I pictured somebody that looked like Merluvlee from Paper Mario, who herself has the mage design from those games which was based on the mages from SMRPG. It works in a good way.
Yeah in terms of design, the classic Squaresoft Mage with a forest influenced hat like this would be pretty close:

Let Geno Smash

Smash Ace
Do we have a source on Sakurai saying this? As a fan of One Piece, Dragon Ball, and Smash Bros., I've seen plenty of cases over the years where someone said "Oda said this", "Toriyama said this", or "Sakurai said this", only for them to turn out to be completely made up.
Ok, now that I think, I will better ask to the person who made the tweet

MattOnwheels

Smash Ace

View attachment 284840
View attachment 284844View attachment 284845
View attachment 284842
View attachment 284846
Why in gods NAME did you do this to us? This is the worst thing you could have done reminding them of this thread.

Last edited:

YeppersPeppers

Smash Journeyman
Do we have a source on Sakurai saying this? As a fan of One Piece, Dragon Ball, and Smash Bros., I've seen plenty of cases over the years where someone said "Oda said this", "Toriyama said this", or "Sakurai said this", only for them to turn out to be completely made up.
Here:
https://twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1283433253207064581?s=19

Sakurai would like to have the next character release sooner rather than later, however if COVID has shifted things around for Nintendo than I guess it's Nintendo's call when the next character releases.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Why in gods NAME did you do this to us? This is the worst thing you could have done reminding them of this thread.
The Geno fanbase has been living rent free in the minds of detractors since 2005. This is nothing new. There's people that basically scrapbook posts in this thread who unironically keep folders of years' worth of screenshots because...?

Let Geno Smash

Smash Ace

Polarthief

Smash Lord

View attachment 284840
View attachment 284842
View attachment 284846
I love how they say 50% of it (The List™, because that's what that link is) is "reaching". Some of it might be, but reaching? Nah. It's a handful of small coincidences that, combined with solid evidence, adds up to "Geno is in".

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I love how they say 50% of it (The List™, because that's what that link is) is "reaching". Some of it might be, but reaching? Nah. It's a handful of small coincidences that, combined with solid evidence, adds up to "Geno is in".
"Everything is Reaching or a Coincidence if it isn't Something I Specifically Want: a Comprehensive Guide to the Smash Fanbase"

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
CP 7 Smash character reveal intro starts
Screen fades in to Dave Mustaine from Megadeth sitting on a stool at his personal wine pub

Mustaine
: Hey there everyone. Surprised to see me? Many might be wondering, "who the **** is this old bearded guy?" Well, a good friend of mine asked me to present the next character coming up for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's Fighters Pass Vol. 2. Wow, that's a mouthful. Anywho, without further ado,

dave picks up a flying V guitar

time to blow some minds. Next character in the Fighters Pass Vol. 2, let's just say he's like this upcoming song, "Judgment From Above".

Smash CP 7 reveal cinematic begins while Dave Mustaine plays some good ol' thrash metal as background music

Trevenant

Smash Lord
This + the Update in both the Smash playlist and in the Direct page explain why we may be near of #7's reveal: https://twitter.com/NintendoRumor/status/1302945710162219008?s=20
We've kind of already verified why both don't mean snything. The YouTube playlist was updated because of a tournament and the direct page doesn't have Sakurai showcases in them, it's literally everything branded as direct. Of course, the lack of an update is a pretty good indicator of what's to come and amiibo theory but aside from that there's nothing conclusive but it's pretty likely either way.

I don't say this just to be a pessimist btw, I just don't think we should put stock into things that have been proven to not mean anything just because they aren't aware of it. If you want to hope for a direct then by all means do so as im not in a place to discourage it and never will but when people being up the playlist and the direct archive, it's to make it seem more likely and is less commonplace to be seen being used about those who are hopeful so it shoudnt really be used.

CopperKoopa

Smash Journeyman
I don't really see what the big deal is here.

Going to 4chan and getting people to crap all over your opinion/thoughts is like trying to get wet when it's raining.
Like I said it would be good for the compilations / BestGuyEver videos. Only reason I shared it here and there. Guess it doesn't change anything imo. Just for funsies

When posting things from 4chan (or other sites like Twitter, but 4chan seems to be the most common example), edit out any swear words or offensive language/slurs. In this case, words like ** (cruder terms for poop) or ** (slurs against homosexuals) are considered censor-dodging. I can edit them out of the images, but keep that in mind in the future.

Also, it's probably best to ignore 4chan in general, and to not target other sites. (this site's already had problems with trolls coming over from GameFAQs to stir up trouble)
Did I miss some? Whoops, sorry!

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Screen fades in to Dave Mustaine from Megadeth sitting on a stool at his personal wine pub

Mustaine
: Hey there everyone. Surprised to see me? Many might be wondering, "who the **** is this old bearded guy?" Well, a good friend of mine asked me to present the next character coming up for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's Fighters Pass Vol. 2. Wow, that's a mouthful. Anywho, without further ado,

time to blow some minds. Next character in the Fighters Pass Vol. 2, let's just say he's like this upcoming song, "Judgment From Above".

Smash CP 7 reveal cinematic begins while Dave Mustaine plays some good ol' thrash metal as background music

What we NEED is Smash Mouth.

Smash BROS x Smash MOUTH

You KNOW you want to see Geno revealed to the Smash Mouth cover of "Do It Again" and "Under Pressure"

With a beach stage set to "Pacific Coast Party".

ACTUALLY

turns out that GENO is NOT a Mii Costume, Deluxe or otherwise... GENO gets to be the character, but he does NOT get released alongside a DELUXE Mii costume... he gets a Smash MOUTH song pack so NOW you can play SMASH MOUTH on ANY SMASH BROS stage, so you can be playing on the Magicant stage or the Mushroom Kingdom U stage or new Mario RPG stage but you'd be hearing THIS

EVERY STAGE CAN HAVE THIS SONG HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

GenoToto

Smash Journeyman
I am curious about what people seem to believe is more likely of a reveal trailer setup, should Geno be one of the Fighters in the Pass. There seems to be quite a few different ways it could go, no?

1 - Trailer will involve Rosalina and Luma in some capacity. Bonus points if it goes the route of a storybook a la Galaxy 1.

2 - Trailer will involve one more Fake-Out setup a la K. Rool and Banjo; Usage of the Mii Costume getting yanked aside for one final "Gotcha!"

3 - Trailer will involve Kirby and his warpstar, perhaps the scene lends itself to the whole landing-at-vista-hill thing that was speculated last week.

4 - Trailer will involve Geno having to assist Mario, Peach and Bowser against Dharkon fighters, reminiscent of Hero lending aid to Link in a prior reveal. Bonus, Mallow somehow manages to get involved as a cameo, maybe?

Of course, there's no telling how the news will be dropped, considering that I would've never predicted Falcon Munch in a Min Min trailer.

Last edited:

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
papagenos papagenos has talked about this in one of his vids, i know that much!

Speaking of, Papa...did YOU know about these Remake/Sequel rumors too? O.O
I was aware of a Mario RPG "remake" rumor for several months (did not hear sequel myself) it was first brought to my attention on May18th so its been circulating for a while:

May18thMarioRPGremake.jpg

HOWEVER I tried asking around about it in private with people who might know and couldn't find anyone else who had heard about it. I had also heard rumors about golden sun and earthbound and all of these things felt like "too good to be true" so I've just been keeping them in mind. I really cannot say if there is anything to any of them or if they are just rumors, but yes "Mario RPG Remake" has been a thing I've been trying to look into privately for many months. Again I did not hear sequel myself, I had heard remake as a rumor, but either would be cool with me! Hope this rumor turns out to actually be something but I have no idea.

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569

View attachment 284840
View attachment 284842
View attachment 284846
Trying to reason with 4Chan users is like talking to a brick wall. 4Chan users are filled with nothing but trolls that think its cool and edgy to swear. I wouldn't give them much attention because that is what their looking for.

MattX20

Smash Hero
The Geno fanbase has been living rent free in the minds of detractors since 2005. This is nothing new. There's people that basically scrapbook posts in this thread who unironically keep folders of years' worth of screenshots because...?
Ironically, they've got more free time to obsess over our research and speculation about Geno's chances in Smash than we do

CopperKoopa

Smash Journeyman
It's so funny that whenever you bring up 4chan in smash discussions people go ballistic. It happens on discord, it happens on this board, even happens on 4ch. Yes, the majority of supposed leaks on there are fake. But the fact that we have had legitimate leaks in the past brings guys like me back for more. I don't believe 99% of what I see, but I find it incredibly insulting that people are so quick, not just on this board, to jump down my throat for sharing those things. Again, we have literally not much to talk about other than speculation. And again, it's like these legitimate leaks that have happened get memory holed by our community. I have my BS filters on. I'm not blindly believing this stuff. But when there's such a drought that we have the same old rumors to go off of because we're so bored, of course I'm going to throw this stuff into the conversation. Why wouldn't I? So next time I share stuff I get why you would have strong emotions, just like I would understand why people on discord or anywhere else would react in such a way. But please, enlighten me, what else are we going to talk about? We have over 3,000 pages of us repeating the same stuff again and again. It would be nice to have something else to look at. That's my piece

Last edited:

Theguy123

Smash Lord
I am curious about what people seem to believe is more likely of a reveal trailer setup, should Geno be one of the Fighters in the Pass. There seems to be quite a few different ways it could go, no?

1 - Trailer will involve Rosalina and Luma in some capacity. Bonus points if it goes the route of a storybook a la Galaxy 1.

2 - Trailer will involve one more Fake-Out setup a la K. Rool and Banjo; Usage of the Mii Costume getting yanked aside for one final "Gotcha!"

3 - Trailer will involve Kirby and his warpstar, perhaps the scene lends itself to the whole landing-at-vista-hill thing that was speculated last week.

4 - Trailer will involve Geno having to assist Mario, Peach and Bowser against Dharkon fighters, reminiscent of Hero lending aid to Link in a prior reveal. Bonus, Mallow somehow manages to get involved as a cameo, maybe?

Of course, there's no telling how the news will be dropped, considering that I would've never predicted Falcon Munch in a Min Min trailer.
his trailer will most likely be a sequel to hero’s.
Both would be square Enix characters and both would connect because geno’s stage would most likely be forest maze and hero’s trailer takes part in a forest.

It would most likely be mario, bowser, peach and hero battling in the forest. All get defeated and then Geno shows up to save the day.

super88cloud

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
Sw-1747-1648-3976

View attachment 284840
View attachment 284842
View attachment 284846
You chose the tamest reactions.
Still, 4chan's a bad place to hang around on. The toxicity there is like hanging around chernobyl.

Mustaine

wh...
Pass. Hard pass.

AdamBel731

Smash Ace
As a huge Super Mario Galaxy fan, I would love the idea of Rosalina being the "higher authority" Geno spoke of. The idea of Geno's reveal trailer being a callback to Rosalina's Storybook from Super Mario Galaxy just makes me happy inside. Even if you don't like Rosalina too much, you have to admit that she fits perfectly into that role Geno spoke of. After all, she's a protector of stars and clearly has celestial powers (personally she seems more like a goddess than a princess to me).

Unfortunately, Geno's reveal trailer being that would be slim in my opinion. I feel like Square Enix wouldn't want Geno's reveal trailer to be so heavily involved with another game aside from Super Mario RPG. So it'll probably be something basic like a forest and then Geno comes and saves the day. (I don't mean basic in a rude way, but the Rosalina's Storybook idea sounds a lot cooler to me.)

Regardless what Geno's reveal trailer is, I do hope that if Super Mario RPG gets a remake or sequel that there are some details added in that heavily imply that Rosalina is the "higher authority" Geno spoke of. It is just too perfect! (Again, sorry for any Super Mario RPG fans who don't like Rosalina. I mean no offense.)

Last edited:

ctt4lfecw

Smash Ace
I often think, who would Geno be fighting in this game from the start? I think I would do Mario, Geno, Bowser and Peach in Team Battle. But who would they take on?

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
4chan just gets dragged all the time because:

-Whenever legitimate leaks happen, most of the 4chan crowd ironically thinks they're fraudulent and homosexual. This has happened too many times to count.

-Contrarian and aggressive beyond parody. Will literally side with certain characters just to troll.

-By force of habit pretty much hates everyone popular but then will hitch their wagon to significantly more obscure/less popular and then get angry when they don't happen.

-Has a long history of mostly being filled with terrible people with equally terrible opinions. Oh, this guy hates Geno and he's openly racist? Oh course I want to see that guy get BTFO as much as humanly possible.

-Literally never learns from their past mistakes.

It's much less "picking on the fat kid" and more openly dunking on terrible people that are weirdly proud of being terrible people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom