• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
When I was whisking together my timeline theory, I looked at my previous one that talked about how it was just TOO crazy to think that Sakurai and Co. being that far ahead meant absolutely nothing. There was no way they could be that far ahead of schedule and not have something planned, and people back then came to me and said 'Nah man, they could just be ahead of schedule. It doesn't have to mean anything.' Even MissingGlitch MissingGlitch MissingGlitch MissingGlitch hit me with that...but guess who was in the right? This guy right here. Not only was I right, but I was right based off just a couple of small facts and the rest was guesswork.
It's been awhile. I really don't remember what you are talking about so I'm sorry if it came off as mean or anything. But could we avoid mentions like this? I'm trying to take a break from here and call outs scare me....

I'm only responding because I feel like I might have done something wrong.

1577142504938.png

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Have you heard any rumors about Geno’s Mii Costume coming back?
No. This is why the Mii costume leak from July is so wild. Talking with the guy who gave it to Papagenos, he said his source gave it to him without much explanation. Based on the order, he assumed the SMRPG characters were coming with Hero and the other stuff was coming with Banjo because both of them had already been announced. He was never outright told they were and merely assumed. That said, the SMRPG costumes are still MIA but all the other Mii costumes came with Banjo.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
It's been awhile. I really don't remember what you are talking about so I'm sorry if it came off as mean or anything. But could we avoid mentions like this? I'm trying to take a break from here and call outs scare me....

I'm only responding because I feel like I might have done something wrong.

View attachment 254217
Oh god no, you did nothing wrong friendo~!

Back in July I made posts about how my theory was that there would be more DLC post-Fighter's Pass. I mentioned you because, frankly, you are one of the more positive people when you post here and even you had responded with me thinking it wasn't likely to happen. I was merely pointing out how even the more positive folk at that time swore up and down that there was no more DLC to be had and that I stuck with that theory.

It was a merely an example of the mentality at that time. I'm sorry if it bothered you that I used you as an example of how that mentality was or that it made you think you did something bad. That is flat-out just not the case. I should have just typed your name without tagging you but sometimes I derp and automatically tag without thinking about it. I used to tag multiple times per post, so it's something I'm working on.

TL;DR My bad, you good.

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
Yes, this is why I'm trying to move on. I cannot actually process the paragraphs well, have made multiple typos because I'm very exhausted, and just got off of a near weak-long work schedule. I'm mentally exhausted too.

Don't really care about the other thing you said cause it has nothing to do with me in the long run. I can't tell people to stop posting theories. There's nothing wrong with that. Being overly stubborn about one's thing is not needed, but unless it causes enough of an issue to make a report, it's not honestly a problem. Enough people can poke holes in a theory where it doesn't matter. You poked a pretty reasonable one in why the DQ thing doesn't seem to make much sense. I really have no response to that, admittedly. Who knows. I just don't think there is a real pattern to begin with, but that's not a convincing argument. I was so exhausted I lashed out a bit with my first sentence. Once again, apologies for that. That was uncalled for to begin with.

Moving on, I heard we were talking about costume colors? I'd love a color directly referencing Pinnochio.
No worries ^^ and I totally get having trouble reading longer posts haha. Sorry if my posts added to your stress.

So like a yellow hat with a white cape? That’d be pretty cool actually

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
No worries ^^ and I totally get having trouble reading longer posts haha. Sorry if my posts added to your stress.

Since we've moved on from theories and counter-theories and defending theories to a conversation we've had before...

I'll be dipping out for a bit. Y'all got my blood pumping but now the fun has run it's course.

Adieu!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Yeah. I'd love a Puppetmon reference too, but... well, it could happen since Namco-Bandai would allow it possibly. It's a matter of asking if it's too blatant.

I can't think of a lot of other similar puppets that would be a logical choice. Puppetmon was even based directly on Pinnochio. So they're decently well known enough to reference. But the only other ones I can think of are Yugioh ones, two from Quest 64, and the Marionettes from Shining Force. All sound kind of pointless for colors anyway. Worth noting that the Quest 64 one's are more akin to Geno's design, just without the nose or hat style. Incidentally they're clearly ninjas.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Opinions shift, man. This is what kills me about the scores of people of people who are like "HEY GUYS, CHECK OUT THE GREAT BIG PHONY”
"Fatman, I think you're full of ****!"

Well, I don't but you're free to believe that I am.

"WHY AREN'T YOU DISAGREEING WITH YOURSELF?!? YOU... YOU... FRAUD-MAN-ALL-LIES!!!!!"

I'm not sure what people are wanting out of this at this point? Again, living rent free over here for some reason.
When people get mad about my speculation:

View attachment 254195

The grand ol' question of the day. I've been here almost 15 years. Like I said, I'm going to be here until either the site shuts down or Geno gets in. Guess we're stuck with each other.
Why do you always resort to this kinda stuff when people question your claims? I can't be the only one who notices this. Whether it be on Smashboards or Discord, whenever someone challenges what you say you immediately play victim and stay stuff like this. Who is getting mad right now? Who is calling you a Phony? Grow some thicker skin, because honestly it's this attitude of yours that makes me doubt the claims you make based on insider knowledge more than anything. You claim to not let it bother you but the fact that you always makes posts like this afterwards says otherwise. And it's over a theory this time. I actually think Rule of 6 is a solid theory too but like always it's important to be analyze everything, you know?

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
Honestly, the only reason I'm harking on this topic is because people are still saying "it's too complicated" when I've been breaking down everything into bullet points and the amount of words on the back of a shampoo bottle. If it's still too esoteric, I don't know what to say.

On the note of "Power of Two", I'd like to hear people's opinions on who they think 5's pairing will be.
A bit late responding to this; first and foremost good day to all Genobros and spectators. :) Pairing scenarios I could think of are the following:

A) KOS-MOS; comes with the Mega Man .EXE, and Mega Man X costumes (robot/gunner theme), along with some Xenosaga costumes
B) KOS-MOS; comes with the Lloyd Irving, and Heihachi costumes (Bandai-Namco characters), along with some Xenosaga costumes
C) Dante; comes with the Monster Hunter, and Gil costumes (sword fighter theme), along with some Devil May Cry costumes (such as Vergil, and Lady)
D) Dante; comes with the Monster Hunter, Gil, and Lloyd Irving costumes (full-on sword fighters), along with some Devil May Cry costumes.

This is just me speculating tho. Only an official announcement (whenever it may be that it happens) will tell who's our mysterious DLC Fighter #5. :eek:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Why do you always resort to this kinda stuff when people question your claims? I can't be the only one who notices this. Whether it be on Smashboards or Discord, whenever someone challenges what you say you immediately play victim and stay stuff like this. Who is getting mad right now? Who is calling you a Phony? Grow some thicker skin, because honestly it's this attitude of yours that makes me doubt the claims you make based on insider knowledge more than anything. You claim to not let it bother you but the fact that you always makes posts like this afterwards says otherwise. And it's over a theory this time. I actually think Rule of 6 is a solid theory too but like always it's important to be analyze everything, you know?
(Cough)
And, no, we don't have anything from insiders. Fatman has proven to me he's not really worth listening to, Sabi burned all of her good will in the past few weeks (particularly with the whole transphobic mess and accusing another "leaker" of trolling or whatever), Vergeben doesn't seem to know anything at all (and hasn't really offered anything new since Dragon Quest), and an unidentified leak that nobody really knows the proper source of came out with a Mii costume list. There's no solid leak about **** and we're all just as in the dark. The insiders aren't actually backing much of anything right now to be honest, they're mostly just taking seemingly random shots in the dark and not vocalizing any "leaks."
I can't wait for the story of "The Man Who Cried Geno" to end with people realizing they have literally no reason to believe them.
Not good enough. We can make it better. I present:
The Ten Commandments of the Church of Vergeben

1. He is the Lord thy Vergeben, thou shalt not have any strange gods before Him, including the heretics Sabi and Fatman
  2. Thou shalt regard the Word of our Lord Vergeben and know it to be true
  3. Remember to keep holy the Leak day
  4. Honor thy insider sources and leakers
  5. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy Vergeben in vain
  6. Thou shalt not quote out of context or inspect element images
  7. Thou shalt not steal leaks for Youtube content
  8. Thou shalt not bear false witness about leaks against thy neighbor speculators
  9. Thou shalt not covet thy leaker's information
  10. Thou shalt not covet thy leaker's sources
Coming soon: Sabi's 95 Theses
I try to be one of the more pleasant Geno fans, though I admit I can certainly come off like an ass sometimes for how I approach the chances of characters and also first parties in general at this point (so I do hope I achieve that goal at least 90% of the time)... But still, it's weird being a Geno fan who also totally understands why people don't like the character and his fandom and I would never blame anybody for just kind of resenting it. There's a lot that either just isn't fun to be around or just drives me insane with it at times, and the latest cult of personality around Fatmanonice in that thread is just... not for me to put it lightly...
"It's probably nothing"
> Someone calling out Fatman on his BS
> It's Burb

View attachment 249904

Get out your popcorn everyone because
View attachment 249906
I don't know nor even agree with the previous two users. Draw a relationship between us if you want, but there isn't one.

I got linked here to Burb's post from the Newcomer Thread since some guy posted it there. I decided to pitch my thoughts since why not?

I can verify Burb's claim that a lot of people think Fatman is full of **** outside of here, and I can verify that he was kicked out. Can't say how I can verify it though, so you probably won't believe me.

AdamBel731

Smash Ace
Geez I come back to see there have been a lot of text walls. No fair, that's MY job and no one called me in!

In all seriousness, in regards to the Power of 6 thing... I honestly don't care. Because the fact at the end of the day is that Geno's costume is gone. Whether or not you believe Hero's presentation withheld it to have all attention on Dragon Quest or not doesn't really matter because, like the Power of 6 theory, it is conjecture. The only solid fact we have is that Geno's costume is MIA. That should be evidence enough that some weird stuff could be happening.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
But wait, there's more!
All Fatman has going for him is that he made the Geno thread before memes made Geno popular. He also thinks Sol is likely, who the **** ACTUALLY thinks that? I'm the biggest Sol shill here and I know damn well he isn't happening which is why i'm trying to re-enact exactly what happened to K.Rool, Ridley, Isaac and every other character who made it big in Smash speculation
What the **** I went to bed a bit earlier than usual when the cult **** goes down and Fatman is Lyingman and Capcom is kinda sorta out but not really? Can I get a recap?
He never had permission from what I saw which is one of the reasons he got kicked out. Riling up Geno fans by pretending to have info isn't a theory, it's manipulation. He also spurred on the idea that grinch was legit and every insider was lying and that only Papagenos is trustworthy. I don't give a **** about Geno but his fans shouldn't be manipulated by him pretending he actually knows anything and using the fact he used to be in Sabi's discord as reason to pay attention to him. I even saw what happened on in the Geno thread and he lied about being kicked out until he was caught, he's lying
Fatman got kicked out of Sabi's server and is claiming Sabi's mean and **** and thus should be cancelled on twitter despite everyone knowing cancel culture doesn't actually exist and there's a pretty high chance Fatman's just pissed because he can't use his "trust me guys i'm in a discord server so my speculation is more worthwhile, Geno Win" excuse anymore
I highly doubt that for multiple reasons
1: Discord DMs are laughably easy to fake, you don't even need inspect element and Fatman's been caught lying before to save his ass as seen with how he pretended he willingly retired instead of being kicked out
2: Let's assume it's all true. Highly convinient that Fatman just so happened to reveal it after he got kicked out and not before. He's only doing it to get back at Sabi at that point instead of actually caring about the people who were blackmailed or whatnot
So in that case, Fatman is an ass who used this info as leverage in case he got kicked out. What a hero
Fatman has literally never been ****ing right about anything as seen when he backed Grinch and **** and he got kicked out of the insider group he claimed to be so close to, remember?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Getting back on-topic, outside of the rumored Mallow and Smithy costume stuff, what would be another good choice?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
cmbsfm cmbsfm Man, where does this all keep coming from? Must be me making stuff up again.
I understand your viewpoint, but if a someone on a different site were doing this, with a history of half-baked info, they probably wouldn't be given the time of day here anymore. At least not until they clarified a bit more. I guess it's just lucky for fatman that this thread still cuts him this much slack (though it's not surprising).

But, I mean, if people are ok with hearing the grand revelation of "Nintendo is doing something", for some reason get their hopes up for Geno, and then inevitably have those hopes dashed... or really, do anything other than say "let us know when you hear more", well there's some questionable thought process at play, but all the power to them.

I can understand getting worked up when there's something tangible to work with, or additional info, but this is actually nothing... we don't even know what the picture is. Me personally, I think getting the fanbase spinning its wheels over nothing is, even with the best intentions, a bit... arch.

Keep in mind, people were getting mad when Vergeben wouldn't even narrow down the Pokemon character.
No offence but LaxChris reporting on Fatman is like the Smash speculation equivalent to something consisting solely of empty calories.
Much of the Geno thread thinks Fatman more credible than he is, and he often tries to tie all his speculating to Geno. A combination that quickly leads to reverence.

But it's a bit much for meeee.
Obv I agree to not buy into what he says, but if he's passing along information he's gleaned from "inside sources", oftentimes being blatantly vague about where the claim ends and the speculation begins, you can't just back out of being held accountable by going:

If you're using or circulating inside claims, you either need to be a lot more transparent about the divide between musing and disseminating than Fatman is, or you no longer get to play the ignorance card. Obv the information doesn't stem from him, but it doesn't stem from Sabi either, yet Sabi has never been shy about being labelled a leaker, despite that fact that s/he also never fully commits to claims so as to provide her an escape rope when it often goes **** up.

Someone just trying to innocuously speculate without having your voice carry wouldn't invoke insider discussion nearly as much as Fatman does. I'm aware he's all the time adding the "I'm not a leaker" addendum, but he's not really altering his method so as to require saying that less, is he?
Fatman is talking out of his ass because he really really wants Geno and will do absolutely anything to make his weird theories make sense. He's not an insider, he just picks up tiny crumbs of info and then spins wild theories that always lead to Geno. Of course there's always the possibility that Verge or Sabi are wrong or have been mislead, but there's nothing to even suggest that he would be "lying".
burb descends from the heavens to finally call fatman out on his bull****
Yeah, Burb tones up his act on this site, but anyone who ever posts on FAQs can tell you he's a bit less palatable there. To put it nicely.

Meanwhile the Fatman cult needs to chill.

So what we have here is like when two teams you don't root for play each other, and you just watch because it'll be a good game.
I mean, I'm still just on #TeamZinith.
What if the record holds and this time he's wrong and this is how Geno wins

catsforlife1

Smash Journeyman
Getting back on-topic, outside of the rumored Mallow and Smithy costume stuff, what would be another good choice?
I personally believe that if the mii list is real we are gonna get mallow, smithy, chocabo, and the return of the geno mii for geno. I dont see them making other mii costumes for smrpg. But if I had to make up what i would like to see i would love a jinx hat.

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Oh god no, you did nothing wrong friendo~!

Back in July I made posts about how my theory was that there would be more DLC post-Fighter's Pass. I mentioned you because, frankly, you are one of the more positive people when you post here and even you had responded with me thinking it wasn't likely to happen. I was merely pointing out how even the more positive folk at that time swore up and down that there was no more DLC to be had and that I stuck with that theory.

It was a merely an example of the mentality at that time. I'm sorry if it bothered you that I used you as an example of how that mentality was or that it made you think you did something bad. That is flat-out just not the case. I should have just typed your name without tagging you but sometimes I derp and automatically tag without thinking about it. I used to tag multiple times per post, so it's something I'm working on.

TL;DR My bad, you good.
As long as things are still fine then I'm good lol

Mega_Mario_Man

Smash Cadet
Last time I asked for a purple alt, it was for Joker

I hated it and I use #6 (which I've affectionately dubbed "Crowker") instead

I'd like to see a good purple alt for Geno Waluigeno time

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
User was warned for this post
cmbsfm cmbsfm Another package for a Mr. cool mario bros?
The Geno thread has a sort of cult of personality built around Fatman, it's really a problem and it honestly got so bad I left the thread for good. But I don't think blaming the thread helps, because there's some great people there and also because in my opinion Fatman is aware and has never done enough to clarify when he's speculating and to what extent.

I can vouch for this.
For anyone claiming the three Xeno series are one big series (somehow owned by three different companies) I think you should keep in mind that Xenoblade wasn't even meant to be called that until Iwata changed the name to honor the studio's previous titles. The original series name is Monado.

Like, if you want to ignore basic copyright law, I think it's still pretty clear that they're separate series, with the similarities stemming from the devs being the same and them consciously self-homaging.

To me, that's like considering Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Sekiro, and Elden Ring all part of one franchise. It just isn't. At best, you have some spiritual succession going on.

Considering Fatman doesn't have contacts of his own (he's just a dude in Sabi's circle) and is known for baseless speculation while being awful at explaining his speculation is baseless, I think you have your answer there.
Yeah, but Fatman's a tool who makes up theories with zero regard for the actual information available.

Picture this: the guy isn't even an insider, he just spends a lot of time in Sabi (herself an unreliable insider)'s circle, and the guy thinks he knows better than the dude who leaked almost everything on the roster.
The Geno thread pays way too much attention to a guy named Fatman, who's in Sabi's circle. The dude does some absolutely terrible speculation, but for some reason people still listen to him. His latest tirade is that Vergeben is wrong and Nightmare is Fighter #5 (keep in mind, with no evidence pointing to it).
Stop mentioning Fatman in here. This thread is better off without any "leakers" attempting to force discussion on a character. Remember how Sabi backed the Brew leak and implied Jonesy was coming? Yeah so much for that. None of them know any of the DLC fighters and they're all grade-A bull****ters.
Don’t even understand why people are still taking him seriously even though he was wrong about the VGAs. He hasn’t gotten anything right. He’ll most likely end up being wrong about this too, but for some reason people are still going to believe him.
I think I’d be pretty pissed at this outcome. Although again, I don’t get how he who must not be named’s source can claim that the CacoMallow leak has nothing to do with FP5 if it is Dragonborn.

Well, even if Doom Slayer is out, Master Chief is on the table for round 2. Especially with Halo coming to Switch. But if he gets passed over too I’ll be even more pissed. It’s just stupid that the FPS genre gets shafted.

But it’s too early to get upset. And sorry but, it’s a rumor coming from Fatman, who I don’t really trust. This whole, “ I totally meant spirits” is just very fishy to me. But hey, if you’re right about this, this may be the thing that finally gives you credibility.

But the thing is, the source also said the Cacomallow leak had nothing to do with FP5.
Fatmanonice from the Geno thread put down some of the notable rumors he heard from Sabi's inside circle, one of them being this one above. I think if this rumor is to believed a Golden Sun remake is a solid contender to be part of those seven. I think the most likely candidate in that regard though as well would be Sinnoh remakes. Of course I don't want to put too much stock into it but it's fun to speculate about it in this slow period. If you want to read the other rumors he has just click on the quote to take you to the original thread

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Huh...

It's almost like people are breathing down Fatmanonice Fatmanonice neck because they dove too deep into speculation and took all he said as gospel despite being the most fringe of an insider you can actually be which is not being an insider and just hearing bits and pieces now and again.

Then they **** all over him when he never said anything more than 'This is the info I have, which is basically just rumors and speculation amongst people who know more than I do, so here is MY speculation on THEIR speculation' and suddenly his name is changed to Fatmanoncross as everyone tries to crucify him when he never said anything was going to happen and that it was all his opinion and speculation in the first place.

Seriously, I'm tired of everyone flogging and tagging Fatman. It's nearly ****ing Christmas Eve! Get OFF this thread and spend time with whoever you hold dear if at all possible and STOP badgering this man, both for good and for bad for at LEAST the next two days please?

Either that or Fatman needs to just turn off this thread and spend time loving his cat and his wife as they open presents, drink hot cocoa and sing "Geno is Coming To Town" while they cuddle to the warmth of a fire because my GOD if I was anywhere in his position in this thread I'd have smashed my head in with a brick my now.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
But wait, there's more!
cmbsfm cmbsfm Man, where does this all keep coming from? Must be me making stuff up again.
You're pulling stuff from weeks/months ago? On another thread no less? I'm asking you about now. Who is calling you a phony now?

You clearly take this stuff too personally if you're constantly making "WAH EVERYONE CALLING ME PHONY" posts based on stuff from months ago.

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Isn't discussion on leaker drama exactly what got this thread locked just a few weeks back?

Whatever. If this is really how the thread is gonna be, I think I'm just gonna dip for a bit.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
A Booster costume?
I want him as an alt for Wario in a hack if not this.

I personally believe that if the mii list is real we are gonna get mallow, smithy, chocabo, and the return of the geno mii for geno. I dont see them making other mii costumes for smrpg. But if I had to make up what i would like to see i would love a jinx hat.
So do you mean Geno Mii along with regular Geno? Just to clarify?

Jonathan Jones would be cool, but he would be even better as a stage hazard
I can take a bite out of that~

catsforlife1

Smash Journeyman
I want him as an alt for Wario in a hack if not this.

So do you mean Geno Mii along with regular Geno? Just to clarify?

I can take a bite out of that~

Ya exactly. Since they are trying to bring all the 3rd party miis back from smash 4 I believe it would make sense for them to bring the geno mii back with geno as a fighter.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Spam/off-topic
You're pulling stuff from weeks/months ago? On another thread no less? I'm asking you about now. Who is calling you a phony now?

You clearly take this stuff too personally if you're constantly making "WAH EVERYONE CALLING ME PHONY" posts based on stuff from months ago.
Dude... Some of these were a few days ago. Several of the ones I posted from literally you were last week... Amazing the avalanche of insults I can pull up by simply putting "Fatman" in the search bar, eh? Your argument was that I was making it all up and I buried you in a fraction of the examples I could find, including from you. Want me to start doing screenshots from Discord? We'll be here all night. We'll ring in Christmas Eve reading post after post after post after post after post of people calling me a fraud, a con man, a liar, etc.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I think the point has been showcased and we don't need to get any deeper in this. Don't want to get this thread closed, now don't we?

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Dude, just let it go. There is no need to hassle this guy, not for any reason, regardless of how questionable he seems. You don't want this topic to get locked, do you? chances are,, this will get locked if you keep this up.

Anyhow, anything else to talk about Geno related?

TriggerX

Smash Ace
Might I ask why you're quoting me here for things I said elsewhere?
Lol this is an interesting statement to make. I mean if you put it out on the internet, its just out on the internet. People cant really expect to hide on a different site... Not bashing you at all, so dont take this the wrong way. I just find that statement curious as to why it would even matter where he quoted you from if you in fact said it.

AdamBel731

Smash Ace
Fatmanonice, with all due respect (I do find you trustworthy), but maybe we should stop this leaker and credibility stuff?

I know you want to defend yourself, but if we get too off topic... I worry what'll happen to this thread again.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ya exactly. Since they are trying to bring all the 3rd party miis back from smash 4 I believe it would make sense for them to bring the geno mii back with geno as a fighter.
Eh, could happen. But that's fair. I think if we get a Geno costume, and a fighter, the costume will be revealed second.

Though to also be fair, it's extra licensing for both, so Sakurai may only go for one in that case. I don't think it being a 4 costume means too much. The 1st party costumes are all easy to get, so that's why they all came back. We finally got a Pokemon costume, and that was possibly easy to deal with TPC instead of their "perfection" on colors. They already control the Pokemon costumes a lot for playable character, after all. Sakurai can do a lot with many franchises, at least.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Flaming
"I didn't say these things to your face so therefore it doesn't count."

View attachment 254238

Y'all really believe this, huh? I think the evidence stands for itself.
And you wonder why people are so eager to dismiss you as a fraud? Jesus Christ, man, act like an adult. Pulling old posts of people calling you out to play the victim card doesn't help your credibility. If you're actually confident in your info, shut up and let it speak for itself. And if you're putting yourself out there calling yourself an insider, you're opening yourself to criticism. Suck it up.

Lol this is an interesting statement to make. I mean if you put it out on the internet, its just out on the internet. People cant really expect to hide on a different site... Not bashing you at all, so dont take this the wrong way. I just find that statement curious as to why it would even matter where he quoted you from if you in fact said it.
There is such a thing as etiquette. For one, it's not normal for people to go around digging up old posts. Also, it's pretty convenient for him to be doing this here, so that the people he's quoting don't get to respond. Plus, it's off-topic for him to continue dragging his personal bull**** on this thread, he's been warned, and you guys shouldn't be encouraging him.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I didn't even start it. The dude strolled into the thread and called me a liar and a drama queen. Like I keep saying, I thought this was the Geno thread, not the House of Beef. I rarely leave here because of **** like this and people STILL come in here to pick a fight. "Fatman, your speculation makes my tum-tum owie owie." Okay, junior, block my ass then. Seriously, read everything I posted today and see how quickly civility went **** up.

"Debate me!"

Okay.

"I don't like your points!"

Okay, let me break them down and simplify them.

"No, they're still ****."

Okay, then we'll agree to disagree.

"No, keep debating me or agree with me!"

This ****'s exhausting...

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I didn't even start it. The dude strolled into the thread and called me a liar and a drama queen. Like I keep saying, I thought this was the Geno thread, not the House of Beef. I rarely leave here because of **** like this and people STILL come in here to pick a fight. "Fatman, your speculation makes my tum-tum owie owie." Okay, junior, block my ass then. Seriously, read everything I posted today and see how quickly civility went **** up.

"Debate me!"

Okay.

"I don't like your points!"

Okay, let me break them down and simply them.

"No, they're still ****."

Okay, then we'll agree to disagree.

"No, keep debating me or agree with me!"

This ****'s exhausting...
Does it matter who started it? I don't think so. Please don't act like it matters. Drop the act and let it go.

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
Aside from Mallow, is there other characters that you guys would like to see in one of Geno's taunts or even next to him in his victory screen?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Aside from Mallow, is there other characters that you guys would like to see in one of Geno's taunts or even next to him in his victory screen?
That mini Retro Mario model. Or even Mario doing his mime thing like in the game. Also, I'd expect his general nod he does when winning a fight to be in there somewhere. Idle, one of his regular taunts, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom