• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
Hey everyone! Been following this thread for a long time as a guest, and have been a supporter of Geno since the Brawl days. Mario RPG and Yoshi’s Island were the first two video games I ever played and inspired my love of epic stories and fun gameplay. I’ve never been an active member of an online forum before but you all seem so friendly and it’s cool being a part of a support group for a character a lot of people were never exposed to while growing up. As I get accustomed to how things work on the site as a member I’ll be rooting for our boy’s inclusion with the rest of you! :)
Welcome to the boards!

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
Hey everyone! Been following this thread for a long time as a guest, and have been a supporter of Geno since the Brawl days. Mario RPG and Yoshi’s Island were the first two video games I ever played and inspired my love of epic stories and fun gameplay. I’ve never been an active member of an online forum before but you all seem so friendly and it’s cool being a part of a support group for a character a lot of people were never exposed to while growing up. As I get accustomed to how things work on the site as a member I’ll be rooting for our boy’s inclusion with the rest of you! :)
Spongeboy me boy! welcome to the Geno thread :D

Rikarte

Smash Ace
That says nothing, I think SNK said the exact same thing for characters like Terry getting into Smash. They pretty much said, yeah "That would be cool".

A company can still talk about characters getting into Smash, what they can't do is confirm or hint at a character getting in (most of the time). ZUN's words are pretty vague here, and could be taken either way.
In the SNK interview, Oda was asked directly about Smash and he jokingly responded that he would like to see one of the character's dogs as a fighter. ZUN however brought up the topic all by himself. You could argue that Smash is simply the first thing that comes to mind when talking crossovers but that still seems like a big risk for someone under NDA to take.

Droodle

Smash Lord
In the SNK interview, Oda was asked directly about Smash and he jokingly responded that he would like to see one of the character's dogs as a fighter. ZUN however brought up the topic all by himself. You could argue that Smash is simply the first thing that comes to mind when talking crossovers but that still seems like a big risk for someone under NDA to take.
Yep, it would be a pretty big risk to undertake.

But the way that ZUN worded it was still extremely vague and broke no NDA's at all. All he said was "I'd like Touhou to be in Smash, but I have no say over the matter". Pretty much every company/person would want their characters in Smash so he pretty much bought up the obvious.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
The big 5 has always been:
-Ridley
-K. Rool
-Isaac
-Banjo
-Geno

Banjo was pretty much nonexistent until the Phil Spencer tweet back in Smash 4. Meanwhile Isaac was still speculated/supported a good bit due to his missing trophy.

I'm pretty sure Isaac's thread was beating Geno's all the way back until he got deconfirmed in terms of page count. Even in terms of polls; Isaac usually ended up in the top 3, with only Sora and Banjo really consistently beating him.

I don't know why people are calling it the Big 4 requests and excluding Isaac, when it has always been the Big 5. Heck, if we were using the "Big 4", chances are Geno is the least likely to be there as all of the others popularity exceed his.
My point was that Isaac had nothing going for him at the time of the ballot to otherwise energize a fan base, whereas Banjo & Kazooie had a very specific shred of hope that acted as ignition for their launch into the top position of requested characters. I also think Isaac is one of those characters that also just suffers from the "Bubble" the most. Would the active Smash fan base be pushing for Isaac in the ballot period? Yes, but there's not much beyond that to really push and no hope for people less involved with the proceedings to latch onto... whereas, again, Banjo & Kazooie had their first genuine hope in years given out by Phil Spencer himself.

Isaac was, in my experience, also the unfortunate second or third pick for many people. He saw support, but there was a huge level of pushing for characters like King K. Rool and Ridley before him, and I do think that sort of thing hurt him. Isaac also just straight up didn't have the longevity on his side. People weren't super gunning for Isaac until after it became apparent he wasn't in and Golden Sun had largely been scrubbed from Smash. I don't think Isaac had nearly the great position during the ballot that people want him to in retrospect. He was building at that time, but fans just had nothing to hang on to like Banjo & Kazooie, and he was the newest of the entire 5 in terms of becoming a popular and upfront choice.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
I'm up preforming what's called an epic gamer moment and playing Castlevania 3.
Nice game, I love the Castlevania series, though the first one for the NES is my favorite along with SotN and Rondo of Blood/Dracula X.

I have an important question. When you guys read ♥♪!?, what kind of noise do you have in your mind? For me, it's something like this.
I thought he’d sound like this since this sound makes him sound heroic:

Last edited:

Droodle

Smash Lord
My point was that Isaac had nothing going for him at the time of the ballot to otherwise energize a fan base, whereas Banjo & Kazooie had a very specific shred of hope that acted as ignition for their launch into the top position of requested characters. I also think Isaac is one of those characters that also just suffers from the "Bubble" the most. Would the active Smash fan base be pushing for Isaac in the ballot period? Yes, but there's not much beyond that to really push and no hope for people less involved with the proceedings to latch onto... whereas, again, Banjo & Kazooie had their first genuine hope in years given out by Phil Spencer himself.

Isaac was, in my experience, also the unfortunate second or third pick for many people. He saw support, but there was a huge level of pushing for characters like King K. Rool and Ridley before him, and I do think that sort of thing hurt him. Isaac also just straight up didn't have the longevity on his side. People weren't super gunning for Isaac until after it became apparent he wasn't in and Golden Sun had largely been scrubbed from Smash. I don't think Isaac had nearly the great position during the ballot that people want him to in retrospect. He was building at that time, but fans just had nothing to hang on to like Banjo & Kazooie, and he was the newest of the entire 5 in terms of becoming a popular and upfront choice.
Yes, Banjo's popularity soared due to the official support from Xbox; it was not limited to just Banjo either, Shantae also became more popular due to official support.

That doesn't mean that Isaac was unpopular in the ballot, however. He was clearly a popular pick within tbe community still and this can be seen due to the amount of votes he had within Unofficial polls during the ballot.

Also being the newest of the 5 says nothing; in fact, at least he's appeared in more recent games compared to all the others (excluding Ridley).

Besides that does not change anything I said; Isaac is still one of the Big 5 fan requests, and at the time he was AT'd he was a bigger request than Geno and nearing Banjo's popularity

Last edited:

Organization XIII

Smash Champion

Statements like these always make me wish there was some sort of chronicle or snapshot or speculation from previous games. So much that happened people seem to forget and alter history. I guess perception of events and hindsights just causes inaccuracies like this. During Smash 4 lead up Isaac was already a strong contender. DD's poor performance didn't hurt the fans any more than K Rool's last appearance being in Mario Super Slugger's which was before even Dark Dawn. Isaac's fan kept growing in strength especially after Little Mac seeing as it proved ATs could become fighters. His AT was considered a very popular one and introduced a lot of people to the series as a result. By the time the AT was shown to not be in it wasn't long that we got DLC announcement and all the misgivings and hope loss that could have brought got immediately shifted to "Oh he's DLC" and so came the ballot. All one has to do is simply look at results from fan polling at the time to see he was at the top. He was already in one of the best possible positions going into the ballot era as his only competition was K Rool, as Ridley had already proven to be a boss, after all the shadow stuff and Sakurai's infamous statement seemingly agreeing he was too big. Even poor Waluigi suffered at the time as a lot of people didn't vote for future games despite other polls like this being used for future games, so no one looked that closely at ATs. By the time of the ballot Isaac had already asserted his position due to everything on base Smash 4. Now Banjo though? Oh my god was it a slog at first. Phil's tweet gave some of the hardcore like myself at the time hope, but to the general fanbase it took a good amount of time to show it was even possible. His words were met with exactly how we treat "I'd love my character in Smash" today because of course everyone one wants their character in. It was still looked at as impossible because Nintendo would never let their competitor in Smash and "Phil would need approval from the head of Microsoft and there would be no way that would happen". It was like banging your head against a brick freaking wall at first. In a wonderful bit irony through hindsight us Banjo fans even used Minecraft being on Wii U as an example of Microsoft being ok with working with Nintendo on collabs.
Look at the end of the day, yes Banjo made it and Isaac didn't sure but to say that during Smash 4 or the ballot Isaac wasn't one of the characters to beat in terms of fan demand, is just flat out rewriting Smash history.
Also just a quick thing this:
My point was that Isaac had nothing going for him at the time of the ballot to otherwise energize a fan base,
is untrue. Isaac had the intoxication of popularity to energize the fanbase and anyone in speculation should know that's all that's needed in terms of believing a character is likely and or in.

As for now, I'll drop all Isaac talk as this isn't meant to be the new GS thread. Anyone who needs to see just how strong Isaac was during Smash 4 and beyond can easily do so with a quick Google search.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So, since you're all my comrades, I wanted to make sure you all were in the loop. Sabi finally lifted the curtain off another character of the hypothetical 10 we've heard since last fall and... It's Dante from Devil May Cry. With this information now being out in the open, I highly recommend reading my Capcom theory from yesterday because it'll open up new trains of thought since the mysterious Capcom character is now public knowledge.

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
So, since you're all my comrades, I wanted to make sure you all were in the loop. Sabi finally lifted the curtain off another character of the hypothetical 10 we've heard since last fall and... It's Dante from Devil May Cry. With this information now being out in the open, I highly recommend reading my Capcom theory from yesterday because it'll open up new trains of thought since the mysterious Capcom character is now public knowledge.
Okay so, going by what you said yesterday, I HIGHLY doubt Dante is number 5. That being said, they sure did put Devil May Cry games on the Switch so that lends some credence to him being in pass 2/season 2. And on a personal note, dude, if after pass 2/season 2 I can make Bayonetta, Dante, and Ryu Hayabusa fight in a video game that would be so sick.

What other icons of genres should cross over in Smash? Doomguy and Master Chief? More platformer characters?

Rikarte

Smash Ace
Nice game, I love the Castlevania series, though the first one for the NES is my favorite along with SotN and Rondo of Blood/Dracula X.

I thought he’d sound like this since this sound makes him sound heroic:

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda amazed by the amount of people who who hear Windows noises in their head. haha

Nicnac

Smash Ace
Dante, Geno, Ryu, Crash, possibly Doom Slayer and most likely Lloyd. What a set of DLC rumours.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Who are the others?

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
My immediate thoughts if Dante's the winner of this mysterious Slot 5;

"Four men and a Bear walk into a bar..."
Dante's reveal trailer is just him ordering pizza for both himself and the other four Fighters Pass characters...

... and then Geno bursts in, revealing himself to be a Fighters Pass 2 bonus character, and gets into a fight with Dante... because Dante thought it would be funny to put olives on Geno's pizza.

What other icons of genres should cross over in Smash? Doomguy and Master Chief? More platformer characters?
Heihachi for another fighting game icon, which would allow for the ultimate three way fighting game crossover (and also give Harada and Bandai Namco an excuse to finish Tekken X Street Fighter).

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Dante's reveal trailer is just him ordering pizza for both himself and the other four Fighters Pass characters...

... and then Geno bursts in, revealing himself to be a Fighters Pass 2 bonus character, and gets into a fight with Dante... because Dante thought it would be funny to put olives on Geno's pizza.
Hey, olives are great on pizza, and it pisses me off that no one lets me get green olives anymore.

To be extra controversial, pineapple is also amazing on pizza, though not even I who favors black olives, green olives and mushrooms on my pizza would mix pineapple with that.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Looks like something may be afoot.

Mind you, it's apparently coming from a single source (or a few sources?) that isn't one of Sabi's reliable ones, and it hasn't been verified by any other sources from the sounds of it, so it's hard to take this seriously (and it's not clear whether this would be the fifth Fighters Pass character or one of the post-Fighters-Pass DLC if it's even accurate), but I'd love to see it happen.

Last edited:

PatPrime

Smash Journeyman
Dante, huh? Would not be excited whatsoever if this was the case. BUT if his moveset involves guns in any capacity, that excuse for Doom Guy not getting in is officially dead. It was dead with Joker, even if some people claimed "it's an air soft gun so it doesn't count".

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
If the rumors are true I get one of my favorite action series to grace Smash, if the rumors are false then it's likely Llyod from one of my favorite RPG series so you know either way I'm in a good spot for the VGA reveal. It doesn't mean I'll get either of them but still nice to have a lot of hope in either direction.

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045

Heihachi for another fighting game icon, which would allow for the ultimate three way fighting game crossover (and also give Harada and Bandai Namco an excuse to finish Tekken X Street Fighter).
Tfw when we’ve been talking about Heihachi as character 5 for an eternity and my stupid ass still forgets him when thinking of potential newcomers.

Also I love that trailer idea but I’m still confused as to whether or not Geno eats and, if so, if he can taste

D

Deleted member

If Dante really is in then that means "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate & Knuckles Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series" ascends from being a meme into something that actually happened and I am all for that timeline

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Looks like something may be afoot.
Oh boy, let's talk about Dante for a few days and have him be deconfirmed.
Weirdly enough, I kind of been thinking he's likely for a couple of months, but I doubt it now.

D

Deleted member

Smash Bros Ultimate ft. Dante from the Devil May Cry series.
the meme becoming reality is the only upside to a potential Dante inclusion, in my humble opinion. The state that Bayonetta left Smash 4 in makes me dread the idea of "Bayonetta but with a sword disjoint" that would be Dante.

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
Hey, olives are great on pizza, and it pisses me off that no one lets me get green olives anymore.

To be extra controversial, pineapple is also amazing on pizza, though not even I who favors black olives, green olives and mushrooms on my pizza would mix pineapple with that.
Wasn't really meant to be a jab at olives on pizza, just a reference to the Devil May Cry anime, which has a scene where Dante orders a pizza without olives because he doesn't like them... and then his order gets screwed up and he gets olives anyway.

Grumbo

Smash Ace
Alright so I just finished that fighter #5 speculation write up right when Sabi posted about Dante. I dont think it affects much tbh, especially considering Fatman’s post. Dante/Capcom is probably coming post pass.
Anyway here’s my thoughts
Fighter Five Possibilities

Ruled Out Companies/Characters
  • Sega - Already in pass
  • Square Enix - Already in pass
  • SNK - Already in pass
  • Microsoft - Already in pass
  • Koei Tecmo - Ryu is not #5, other charcters unlikely
  • Activision - Crash is not #5, other characters unlikely
  • Bethesda - Doomguy not #5, other character unlikely
  • Valve - Gordon not #5, other characters unlikely (sorry heavy)
  • NetherRealm - Scorpion not #5, other characters unlikely
  • Blizzard - Tracer not #5, other characters unlikely, political drama, Nintendo pulling some support
  • Nintendo - no first party presence in pass
  • All second party companies (Camelot, Monolith Soft, etc) - no presence in pass
Unlikely

• Namco - not a new company/division of company
  • Ubisoft - prime candidate Rayman is a spirit
  • Other Third Parties with little connection to Nintendo or lack similar demographics- Rockstar, Bioware, etc
  • Capcom - Unlikely for pass, Ken in base game
  • Konami - Unlikely for pass, Simon/Richter in base game
  • EA - Don’t think I gotta explain this one
  • Sony - Theyre at odds with the other console makers and I doubt the tournament meant much
  • Zun/Touhou - “/v has willed it into existence”, Zun has talked openly about wanting Reimu in Smash
  • Toby Fox/ Undertale - the Sans mii is probably all we’ll see at all
  • Shantae, Shovel Knight, some other indies - already repped in Smash
Possible

• Level 5 - unrepresented, close ties to Nintendo, some talk among insiders? Possible reps include Professor Layton, Jibanyan
  • FromSoftware - unrepresented, some ties to Nintendo, some talk among insiders? games published by Bamco. Reps would likely be Dark Souls
  • Bandai - Unrepresented section of Bandai Namco, developer of the game. Possible rep is Agumon
  • Some Indie Developers - Possible reps include Quote, Hollow Knight, Etc
Conclusion
The most likely candidates seem to be:
  • Professor Layton or Jibanyan
  • Agumon
  • Chosen Undead or Artorias
  • Various indie characters such Quote or the Hollow Knight

These are just my thoughts. For all I know we could get Spyro or Heavy as number 5, but I think it’s pretty possible it’ll come from that list.

Sorry if the formatting isnt great, I did this on a note app and copied it over

Last edited:

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
I for the longest time already thought out Dante reveal trailer and gimmick.
Starts out in World of Light as Bayonetta is beating Galeem's minions with no problem at all. As she beats them there is another minion trying to perform a sneak attack on Bayonetta only for a fighter to knock them out. "That's makes five, you're falling behind Bayonetta." "Oh, I guess counting isn't your specialty." [replace with better dialog] "Well I guess it's time for a real challenge." REVEALS DANTE: BRINGS THE PARTY

There we go into Dante's moves. Neutral special is Ebony and Ivory, down special is Royal Guard, and he has a meter that allows him to preform his Devil Trigger; however, you can only build up Devil Trigger fast by taunting.

Cut back to the CGI trailer, Dante & Bayonetta are going at in evenly match, then Galeem & Dharkon appear hovering over the two demon and god killers (Dharkon over Dante, Galeem over Bayonetta) Dante & Bayonetta look at each other, stop fighter, aim their guns other as both shout "JACKPOT!" similar to Devil May Cry 3's Jackpot with Bayonetta taking Vergil's place.

Ready for this to never come true

Last edited:

Droodle

Smash Lord
Alright so I just finished that fighter #5 speculation write up right when Sabi posted about Dante. I dont think it affects much tbh, especially considering Fatman’s post. Dante/Capcom is probably coming post pass.
Anyway here’s my thoughts
Fighter Five Possibilities

Ruled Out Companies/Characters
  • Sega - Already in pass
  • Square Enix - Already in pass
  • SNK - Already in pass
  • Microsoft - Already in pass
  • Koei Tecmo - Ryu is not #5, other charcters unlikely
  • Activision - Crash is not #5, other characters unlikely
  • Bethesda - Doomguy not #5, other character unlikely
  • Valve - Gordon not #5, other characters unlikely (sorry heavy)
  • NetherRealm - Scorpion not #5, other characters unlikely
  • Blizzard - Tracer not #5, other characters unlikely, political drama, Nintendo pulling some support
  • Nintendo - no first party presence in pass
  • All second party companies (Camelot, Monolith Soft, etc) - no presence in pass
Unlikely

• Namco - not a new company/division of company
  • Ubisoft - prime candidate Rayman is a spirit
  • Other Third Parties with little connection to Nintendo or lack similar demographics- Rockstar, Bioware, etc
  • Capcom - Unlikely for pass, Ken in base game
  • Konami - Unlikely for pass, Simon/Richter in base game
  • EA - Don’t think I gotta explain this one
  • Sony - Theyre at odds with the other console makers and I doubt the tournament meant much
  • Zun/Touhou - “/v has willed it into existence”, Zun has talked openly about wanting Reimu in Smash
  • Toby Fox/ Undertale - the Sans mii is probably all we’ll see at all
  • Shantae, Shovel Knight, some other indies - already repped in Smash
Possible

• Level 5 - unrepresented, close ties to Nintendo, some talk among insiders? Possible reps include Professor Layton, Jibanyan
  • FromSoftware - unrepresented, some ties to Nintendo, some talk among insiders? games published by Bamco. Reps would likely be Dark Souls
  • Bandai - Unrepresented section of Bandai Namco, developer of the game. Possible rep is Agumon
  • Some Indie Developers - Possible reps include Quote, Hollow Knight, Etc
Conclusion
The most likely candidates seem to be:
  • Professor Layton or Jibanyan
  • Agumon
  • Chosen Undead or Artorias
  • Various indie characters such Quote or the Hollow Knight

These are just my thoughts. For all I know we could get Spyro or Heavy as number 5, but I think it’s pretty possibly it’ll come from that list.

Sorry if the formatting isnt great, I this on a note app and copied it over
I don't know how you drew these specific conclusions, but you do you.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
I for the longest time already thought out Dante reveal trailer and gimmick.
Starts out in World of Light as Bayonetta is beating Galeem's minions with no problem at all. As she beats them there is another minion trying to perform a sneak attack on Bayonetta only for a fighter to knock them out. "That's makes five, you're falling behind Bayonetta." "Oh, I guess counting isn't your specialty." [replace with better dialog] "Well I guess it's time for a real challenge." REVEALS DANTE: BRINGS THE PARTY

There we go into Dante's moves. Neutral special is Ebony and Ivory, down special is Royal Guard, and he has a meter that allows him to preform his Devil Trigger; however, you can only build up Devil Trigger fast by taunting.

Cut back to the CGI trailer, Dante & Bayonetta are going at in evenly match, then Galeem & Dharkon appear hovering over the two demon and god killers (Dharkon over Dante, Galeem over Bayonetta) Dante & Bayonetta look at each other, stop fighter, aim their guns other as both shout "JACKPOT!" similar to Devil May Cry 3's Jackpot with Bayonetta taking Vergil's place.
That's a really great idea for a trailer

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
Guys

Guys

GUYS

What if in the Dante trailer we get to see what kinds of pizza different Smash characters like?

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Guys

Guys

GUYS

What if in the Dante trailer we get to see what kinds of pizza different Smash characters like?
Mario would like all the kinds of pizza, according to Luigi's Mansion 3.

Wario would like ALL the pizza, likely eating most of it after only a few character got their pieces.

QQS

Smash Lord
What about a triple-reveal at The Game Awards?

#75: Crash (or Doom or Lloyd). But I’m betting that Crash fits better for the magnitude of the event. Best candidate to make a huge international impact and having everyone even outside the Smash Community talking about this. Anyway, Doom could still be #75 cause the history with Nintendo and Lloyd could fit perfectly also cause he is from Namco and probably we will get another one from them. But I think given the audition and the special event, Crash is the biggest there. The other 2 could make it in as a Bonus or in FP2.

#76: Rillaboom (to end the Greninja-Incineroar cycle with the final Evolution of each type of starters from different Generation). I think now it’s his moment cause Pokemon just got released and everyone knows that maybe this is the last Pokemon to expect as playable.

#77: Geno (to fulfill this long-wish demand and close the year properly). Best candidate and for me the perfect pick to fulfill this dream inside the Smash Community. Geno is pure love and he is my favorite character with Link & Mega Man. I simply believe his chances are 100% to be playable in Ultimate.

My triple reveal theory!

AFDED612-773D-4CB5-854A-C9F59611E88A.jpeg

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
What about a triple-reveal at The Game Awards?

#75: Crash (or Doom or Lloyd). But I’m betting that Crash fits better for the magnitude of the event. Best candidate to make a huge international impact and having everyone even outside the Smash Community talking about this. Anyway, Doom could still be #75 cause the history with Nintendo and Lloyd could fit perfectly also cause he is from Namco and probably we will get another one from them. But I think given the audition and the special event, Crash is the biggest there. The other 2 could make it in as a Bonus or in FP2.

#76: Rillaboom (to end the Greninja-Incineroar cycle with the final Evolution of each type of starters from different Generation). I think now it’s his moment cause Pokemon just got released and everyone knows that maybe this is the last Pokemon to expect as playable.

#77: Geno (to fulfill this long-wish demand and close the year properly). Best candidate and for me the perfect pick to fulfill this dream inside the Smash Community. Geno is pure love and he is my favorite character with Link & Mega Man. I simply believe his chances are 100% to be playable in Ultimate.

My triple reveal theory!

View attachment 248182
Getting a Pokemon from SwiSh would not be a good decision when there are infinitely more characters picks that tons of people like and have wanted or years.

AdamBel731

Smash Ace
Fatmanonice Fatmanonice Two things:

1.) Since Dante being talked about is public knowledge now, is there anything else you can say regarding talks about him (other than what you said the other day about Capcom being a recent talk and that you don't see one happening until E3)?

2.) NOT rushing you (seriously I am glad you're taking your time), but when is the estimated time of delivery for the big "why Geno has a great chance" text dump?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom