• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloOfTheSun

Smash Rookie
10 Most wanted:

1. Geno
2. Professor Layton
3. Doom Slayer
4. Dixie Kong
5. Shovel Knight
6. Byleth
7. Porky
8. Fawful
9. Kefka
10. Karate Joe / Chorus Kids / anything from Rhythm Heaven

Plank08

Smash Lord
Doomguy on his own doesn't really mean anything for Geno's chances per se. What would matter more is what costumes he comes with. If the Cacodemon hat is there, Geno is in. If it isn't, then nothing really changes aside from the CacoMallow post being proved false.
Yeah if we see the cacodemon mii costume then I think we can just celebrate because Geno is practically in

catsforlife1

Smash Journeyman
tbh the characters i want that can logically happen are the following.

1 Geno
2 Rayman
3 Doomguy
4 Crash

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
Hmm I guess I'll list my wanted characters too, for the hell of it. Truth be told though, there's only 6 characters I truly want and I already listed them in my signature:

1. Waluigi
2. Bandana Dee
3. Geno
4. Skull Kid
5. Midna
6. Bomberman

After that, there's only characters I want significantly less, mostly I just support other fan favorites like Isaac or Shadow. But if I had to pick 4 to make a full top 10:

7. Paper Mario
8. Dixie Kong/Funky Kong
9. Dr Eggman
10. Crash Bandicoot

I could easily swap these last ones in and out between themselves or others, though

not even gonna bother with a grid right now because I'm too lazy lmao
Oh man Eggman would be SICK. He’s legitimately one of my favorite game villains of all time and I’m not even that huge a Sonic fan. Also in terms of classic video game villains all that’s left is basically him and Sephiroth now (or maybe I’m just thinking of Big Bad Bosses).
He’d probably ride around in his pod thingy right? I hope that wouldn’t create any size issues. Sonic isn’t particularly big so they could make it work, and he’s got enough unique weapons and gadgets that they could differentiate him fo

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
Oh man Eggman would be SICK. He’s legitimately one of my favorite game villains of all time and I’m not even that huge a Sonic fan. Also in terms of classic video game villains all that’s left is basically him and Sephiroth now (or maybe I’m just thinking of Big Bad Bosses).
He’d probably ride around in his pod thingy right? I hope that wouldn’t create any size issues. Sonic isn’t particularly big so they could make it work, and he’s got enough unique weapons and gadgets that they could differentiate him fo
Damn right dude! Much as I like other Sonic characters like Tails or Knuckles, the Dr. himself just stands out, such a fun villain. I imagine he'd be a lot like Bowser Jr, a character I already enjoy a ton in Smash, permanently operating his vehicle throughout the match and such, and he'd be loaded with attacks traced back from his games, of which there are a plethora to choose from. I can't even picture which ones he'd have exactly because there's so many lol, I should try to think more about it actually.
It'd also be really cool to see a second unique rep from a third party series, and I can't think of any better pick for that than him.

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
Eggman in Smash would be cool, but as someone who grew up on the Adventure games, I'd want his voice actor in Smash to be Deem Bristow (I got nothing against Mike Pollock, but Bristow has always been the definitive Eggman voice for me)... which sadly isn't possible because Bristow died in 2005.

Hey, how can i do that on Photoshop?
I can't tell you because I've never used Photoshop. I made mine using Paint.net

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Eggman in Smash would be cool, but as someone who grew up on the Adventure games, I'd want his voice actor in Smash to be Deem Bristow (I got nothing against Mike Pollock, but Bristow has always been the definitive Eggman voice for me)... which sadly isn't possible because Bristow died in 2005.

I can't tell you because I've never used Photoshop. I made mine using Paint.net
That is sad to know, i didn't even know that. that would be nice if they use him over Mike but i also know if mike where to be used SEGA would let sakurai use only recycled voice clips.

BoyMan

Smash Cadet
Here's my 3x3. I know most of these are western characters and don't have any shot of getting in, but they're my top choices nonetheless.

Last edited:

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
I would participate this most wanted character thing, but majority of the characters I want are dead and have no chance in getting into Smash Bros.

Grumbo

Smash Ace
I don’t have the software rn to make the 3x3 but I’ll just do it in text.

Geno ——— Isaac ——— Master Chief
Lloyd ——— Crash ——— Doomguy
Quote ——— Crono ——— Heavy

Also that Chief moveset is nearly done. Im doing the finishing touches on stuff like miis and stages. Should have it finished and posted in a couple days

Freaky Mutant Man

Smash Apprentice
For those who might be wondering, we've already confirmed that Monsun was not the first one to say "March 2020" as the release date for Half-Life: Alyx. That would go to Nibel here, who did so a whole 15 hours (accounting for the times in the image being in Austrian time) before Monsun said anything about it.
Screenshot_20191124-194905.png

There was a problem fetching the tweet

This was the only fact concerning Alyx that people thought Monsun had gotten himself.

Last edited:

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
Damn right dude! Much as I like other Sonic characters like Tails or Knuckles, the Dr. himself just stands out, such a fun villain. I imagine he'd be a lot like Bowser Jr, a character I already enjoy a ton in Smash, permanently operating his vehicle throughout the match and such, and he'd be loaded with attacks traced back from his games, of which there are a plethora to choose from. I can't even picture which ones he'd have exactly because there's so many lol, I should try to think more about it actually.
It'd also be really cool to see a second unique rep from a third party series, and I can't think of any better pick for that than him.
If Dr. Eggman's grab isn't the Big Arm boss from Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles then count me out.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Pooh is a pure boy. Leave him out of this china nonsense. Let him live his life of eating honey, hanging out with his friends, and being fighter pass character #5 in Super Smash Brothers Ultimate.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
Guys, we all know who the real character is for the orange color. Barry Tunnels his way into Smash Bros. He fills up.the hard drives
sig-6.jpg

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
Pooh is a pure boy. Leave him out of this china nonsense. Let him live his life of eating honey, hanging out with his friends, and being fighter pass character #5 in Super Smash Brothers Ultimate.
The only way Pooh will be Fighter 5 is if he wins against the competition. Not too big a problem, except his final opponent happens to be...

... a god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom