• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
Something I think is worth pointing out about the “spirits deconfirm and can be used to figure out who is dlc” perspective:

While it’s true there are certain characters like Porky who aren’t specifically spirits when you really think about the whole of Nintendo history and all the characters that have ever been a part of major franchises there are a lot more than just Porky, Adeleine, Linkle, etc. that have been left out. Even if you just try to focus on “major” characters there are obviously more characters left out than could be DLC in this season pass. I think more people should be realistic about the fact that some characters may have just not recieved spirits for no real reason.

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice
This is a different game, and that doesn't change anything, and what you don't seem to get is the SPIRITS ARE A REPLACEMENT OF TROPHIES. Your argument is that this is a different game, so anything can happen, and I explained numerous times that you should just accept the fact the SPIRITS do NOT deconfirm, because there is a playable character with a spirit, and the replacement of spirits had an example of characters being trophies and then turned to being playable! Porky is represented by the absolutely safe capsule as a spirit, but not being a spirit does NOT increase your chances! Spirits do not deconfirm, and your argument that they do is "this is a different game." Your argument is in the sense of "anything can happen," your statement doesn't prove anything, but my points have shown that SPIRITS do NOT deconfirm! Just accept it, you keep reusing your arguments that have already been disproven
Dude. I'm just giving my opinion. I already said it could go either way. I don't even know why the whole thread is blowing up about Spirits that wasn't even my main point. Let's just agree to disagree

PolarPanda

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5723-5971-6209
...whoa, I come into the thread today and it's almost chaotic. So PolarPanda PolarPanda , did your source update you on the whole DQ rumors?
He said there's been nothing on any DQ or SE characters in general at all after that Geno rumor.

Well, while I don’t think ATs or Spirits disconfirm characters on paper, I don’t think this time around we’ll have either of those promoted.

That’s just me expecting all third-parties for DLC.

Out of curiosity, has your informant told you anything about whether Mii Costumes, Spirits, Bosses, Background or Moveset Characters are disconfirmed? (Sorry if you’ve already been asked this)
Also in regards to Good Grief... he told me that Mii Costumes were put in as compensation for ATs (and Dixie included I'd figure -- anybody who is a mii costume and still isn't playable got that compensation). So yeah, 99% sure mii costumes are deconfirms.

Last edited:

erdrpika

Smash Rookie
Here's a question to help us move on from this "echochamber" drama:

Suppose Geno gets in, and he brings 5 SMRPG music tracks with him. Which ones would you want?
- Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
- Fight against Monsters
- Fight against a Stronger Monster
- Fight against an Armed Boss
- Fight against Kajidoh, Who Likes Transforming / Smithy theme 2

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
Something I think is worth pointing out about the “spirits deconfirm and can be used to figure out who is dlc” perspective:

While it’s true there are certain characters like Porky who aren’t specifically spirits when you really think about the whole of Nintendo history and all the characters that have ever been a part of major franchises there are a lot more than just Porky, Adeleine, Linkle, etc. that have been left out. Even if you just try to focus on “major” characters there are obviously more characters left out than could be DLC in this season pass. I think more people should be realistic about the fact that some characters may have just not recieved spirits for no real reason.
How dare you; Porky hasn't had this much chance in ages. Let us dream u big bully ;-;

EarlTamm

Smash Hero

For Porky I always thought he was represented, just that the joke was that he was still in the capsule.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Also in regards to Good Grief... he told me that Mii Costumes were put in as compensation for ATs (and Dixie included I'd figure -- anybody who is a mii costume and still isn't playable got that compensation). So yeah, 99% sure mii costumes are deconfirms.
So you're telling me they noticed the rise in Skull Kid demand?

Works for me.

For Porky I always thought he was represented, just that the joke was that he was still in the capsule.
"Absolutely Safe" Capsule

*get's blasted by Galeem*

To be fair you could say it's the Capsule on its own, since Porky isn't specifically mentioned. You'd think they'd at least make a Spirit of Earthbound Porky.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dude. I'm just giving my opinion. I already said it could go either way. I don't even know why the whole thread is blowing up about Spirits that wasn't even my main point. Let's just agree to disagree
I know you are giving your opinion, but there just isn't any reason to think that spirits deconfirm given all the evidence, y'know? But yes, excuse me for getting riled up

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice

With Linkle, there is no Warriors content at all, not even Fire Emblem Warriors I think, so that's one that I think Sakurai just didn't add. As for Adeleine, I think Sakurai left her out because he doesn't care about her. That's just my opinion though, not a fact or like I would know. Porky, Sylux, Rhythm Heaven are the only ones left after that? (plus third parties obviously)

PolarPanda

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5723-5971-6209
So you're telling me they noticed the rise in Skull Kid demand?

Works for me.
Yeah, Skull Kid and Isaac mii costumes were 100% due to demand. I assume the Dixie costume was too, and a few of the other new ones. The Marx hat was likely just due to him being a boss and the fact that he has a sweet design (though I'd like to beleive that Sakurai heard the albeit small demand he had too though, lol...)

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
He said there's been nothing on any DQ or SE characters in general at all after that Geno rumor.

Where does that put Black Knight, Isaac and Skull Kid then? They are both Mii Costumes AND assists.

D

Deleted member

With Linkle, there is no Warriors content at all, not even Fire Emblem Warriors I think, so that's one that I think Sakurai just didn't add. As for Adeleine, I think Sakurai left her out because he doesn't care about her. That's just my opinion though, not a fact or like I would know. Porky, Sylux, Rhythm Heaven are the only ones left after that? (plus third parties obviously)
Well, I think there is Fire Emblem Warriors music already in the game, and for Rhythm Heaven, Karate Joe and Chorus Kids are spirits. Doesn't deconfirm them though

Loliko YnT

Smash Ace
NNID
karilthewizard
3DS FC
0447-8484-5229
So, uhhhh... How's the thread? Cause I see some supposed "drama" going on to my understanding I think?
I think that the drama is over.

Also , you're an artist right ? I should follow you , but since I'm on a mobile , I don't see signatures. Do you have an instagram or Twitter ?

And I hope you'll share more drawings of Geno with us in the future !

alemerltoucanet

Smash Lord
NNID
AngrySilverBird
I think that the drama is over.

Also , you're an artist right ? I should follow you , but since I'm on a mobile , I don't see signatures. Do you have an instagram or Twitter ?

And I hope you'll share more drawings of Geno with us in the future !
Okay, cool.

And yes! I love to make artwork! I have an Instagram, my name on there is the same as my name on here! :)

PolarPanda

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5723-5971-6209
Where does that put Black Knight, Isaac and Skull Kid then? They are both Mii Costumes AND assists.
I believe I posted it before, but ATs are not going to be playable at all in Wave 1. That's for sure. And as mentioned in the past, Wave 2 hasn't been discussed at all yet. If there's a wave 2, it's undecided. So ATs have a chance if we ever get a second wave. The fighter pass will NOT include any characters who are ATs. Mii costumes might have a very slim chance, but since he was told they're compensation, I'd be incredibly skeptical of any mii costume characters being in this fighter pass.

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice
Well, I think there is Fire Emblem Warriors music already in the game, and for Rhythm Heaven, Karate Joe and Chorus Kids are spirits. Doesn't deconfirm them though
When I say Rhythm Heaven, I mean Marshal/Tibby the two host. Also is there? I thought that was the heroes app for music, not warriors

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
With Linkle, there is no Warriors content at all, not even Fire Emblem Warriors I think, so that's one that I think Sakurai just didn't add. As for Adeleine, I think Sakurai left her out because he doesn't care about her.
I do wonder about how the warriors series has been treated in Smash as of now. It's strange to get nothing when you have teamed up with Nintendo several times recently. As for Adeleine, Sakurai has noted his disliking of human figures in the Kirby series, and her original appearance was a result of the Dark Matter trilogy not being directed by him.

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
How dare you; Porky hasn't had this much chance in ages. Let us dream u big bully ;-;
Forgive me OptimisticStrifer OptimisticStrifer . I apologize to you, Porky fans as a whole, Masahiro Sakurai, ex-Vice President Joe Biden, my mother, and the character of Porky himself. By voicing my opinion i have silenced yours and have contributed to the overall toxicity of the thread and our echochamber mentality. I have dishonored myself and the house of Geno.
For this I shall commit sudoku and mail my ashes to Nintendo headquarters hidden in a cartridge of Super Mario RPG. May my penance be accepted and my sins be forgiven by our lord, Shigeru Miyamoto.

Goodbye..... everyone...

childishgamgeno

Smash Journeyman
Well, I can’t quote everything cuz it’s all too much and I just joined like 5 or 6 days ago but I would like to say a few things overall.

Despite how anyone feels about it, this is the Geno thread. I think it makes sense that we try to evaluate his chances based on information that we’re given. We’re all here for the same reason. We want Geno. We’re all on the same team. It makes sense that we would take a piece of information and say “how does this work in Geno’s favor?” And because of how much we want him in, it also makes sense for us to weigh a piece of information and say “how doesn’t this work in his favor?”. From what I’ve seen, no one has really been rude or toxic or even echo-chamber. But again I’ve only been here a few days. But usually someone presents evidence or a theory, and someone either agrees or refutes. When we ask “what makes DQ so special?” It’s not a bash on their game or franchise, we only are pondering in what way would it stand out in regards to Smash, and there are people here on the forum who have presented evidence as to how that could be possible and I’ve seen no toxic resoon as to that.

In regards to Spirits deconfirming fighters. I just think it’s likely this isn’t the case. There are SO. MANY. SPIRITS. Over 1000. Including highly requested characters like Rayman and BWD. How does NoJ pick FIVE DLC characters that ARENT a part of that list? AND if so, who? Lets also remember that every fighter in the game has a Spirit. And not just in an alternate form but a straight up spirit of themselves additionally. There is King K Rool and Kaptain K Rool. Pit (Original) and Pit (SSB). It’s plausible and understandable to believe and hope Geno can have a Geno (SMRPG) and Geno (SSB) render. It’s never been explicitly stated Spirits don’t deconfirm, but it hasn’t been stated that they DO either. Also remember that picture of all the Player Icons? I have a theory that DLC is likely to be one of those options. (Geno is an icon, while Mallow is not for some reason)

People think we’re overestimating Geno, which could potentially be true, but I also think a LOT of people are underestimating him as well. As I’ve pointed out before, he’s one of two Square reps to get a Mii Costume with the other one being Chobo. Why wasn’t another SE rep chosen by Sakurai? Especially if people are of the mind that characters like Crono, Sephiroth (could’ve kept the FF theme), and DQ (legendary) are a higher priority to SE and Nintendo than Geno? Why did Sakurai say he’s wanted to add Geno, if Geno isn’t important? Why is Geno placing with Banjo Kazooie, Isaac, and Crash for most wanted one Smash? Google “Geno Smash Brothers” and Google “Erdrick Smash Brothers” and you’ll see two vastly different results. I think it’s also unfair to say we are overestimating something that could actually be possible. Look at his presence in Ultimate. No FF pngs, barely any FF music, yet Geno and Mallow made it in. At Legendary. Why is that? Even IF Vergeben is wrong (which I doubt) he’s still HEARING Geno’s name among “legendary” characters. It’s definitely an underdogs game, but that’s still huge for a character who hasn’t been seen longer than Ridley and K Rool. And if no one knows the DLC that doesn’t count Geno out definitively until Sakurai or the game says so.

I think everyone here has been fairly realistic with their expectations (jumping ship, getting back on being worried) so it’s only logical that we take info and examine how it could work in Geno’s favor.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
> Calls out the drama

> Causes/fuels drama

That's on us though
Pretty much. I brought up my age and time here because he was talking down to me, implying I lacked perspective or insight, acting like I was deaf and dumb to the Smash Community despite technically being a former staff member. Like the old expression goes, "you don't tell your dad how to ****."

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
I’m pointing out your account date because you’re trying to mini-mod the thread and talk down to specific people and the thread as a whole as if you know us or have some sort of imagined authority. You’re talking down to the thread as if you’re somehow morally superior and are trying to tell us how we should be posting. You don’t need to thought police anyone here over some insecure fear regarding how we’re perceived by the rest of the internet. What you started was the derailment of a thread over a non-issue from several days ago that everyone had moved on from.
Woof, you have gotten the completely wrong idea about me. I just want this to be a positive environment and couldn't really care less how you guys make yourselves look like angry mongrels if anyone says your characters doesn't have a chance. If you don't care then that won't change, I was just showing how that kind of behavior pushes away people who actually offer something of substance, like pointing out how ridiculous it is for someone to say that Cloud wasn't received in an overwhelmingly positive manner just because it fuels their own personal thoughts and agenda.

If you think my pointing out what is going on instead of glossing over it is talking down, than that's how you feel about it, not how I feel or my intent. I'm not claiming to mod anything here, it's just friendly advice to keep this subthread to a level of actual discussion an discourse instead of falling to 'OMGerhd, Geeno is SOOOO cooolz in stuffz, I can't wait until he makes in in smersh bRUTHerz' and 'No he won't cuz Soraz is betterz' and 'No u suxorz' but if you want it to end up as a cesspool feel free to keep attacking people who offer something of substance and try to challenge your way of thinking.

Also account dates don't mean anything, so that was a weak excuse to try and act like someone can't point out the flaws in discussion in a thread.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Okay. I know Pirate K. Rool is different. He has a different name. But what is the Pit Spirit called? Someone mentioned Daisy, but she is a last minute thing like Chrom, not a new fighter. Also, a lot of spirits are called something else then (name) I think. But prove me wrong. That's why I said Safe Capsule doesn't deconfirm Porky, as it would be Safe Capsule (Porky) and not just Safe Capsule

Edit: Maybe I'm thinking to much about it, but what I'm saying makes sense to me at least

Like if it says Classic Pit. That's not Pit. That's Classic Pit. Where as Geno is just Geno
We don’t know if Daisy is a last minute addition, we don’t even know if Chrom was.

You're the classic case of a newbie coming in here making claims/arguments without reading any of the previous 388 pages.

You want to know why barely anyone is acknowledging you? Because the answer to your question has been answered 200 times in this thread and we're not here to spoonfeed you the answers again. Stop demanding people answer you and do some reading
How dare people not read 400 pages of discussion before posting? It’s like they don’t realize this is a job.

I’m pointing out your account date because you’re trying to mini-mod the thread and talk down to specific people and the thread as a whole as if you know us or have some sort of imagined authority. You’re talking down to the thread as if you’re somehow morally superior and are trying to tell us how we should be posting. You don’t need to thought police anyone here over some insecure fear regarding how we’re perceived by the rest of the internet. What you started was the derailment of a thread over a non-issue from several days ago that everyone had moved on from.
For what it’s worth, I have seen many people, even on this site, be against Geno as a character, either because they don’t see him as deserving or because of the fanbase. Which is definitely an oddity, given that for most fan-favorite characters, people are either supporters or just lukewarm towards the idea.

I get it, Geno fans have been backed into a corner, so to speak, and it’s natural to feel like you need to retaliate against adversity, but maybe we should be more concerned about perception.

Speaking from personal experience, I’ve supported Geno since Brawl, joined this site pre Smash 4, and didn’t actively show my support until recently, but there have been many times I’ve thought about just ditching this thread due to constant belligerence. We want to draw in supporters, not scare them away. I think it’s an issue that has to be faced.

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice
Yeah man. It could
Well, I can’t quote everything cuz it’s all too much and I just joined like 5 or 6 days ago but I would like to say a few things overall.

Despite how anyone feels about it, this is the Geno thread. I think it makes sense that we try to evaluate his chances based on information that we’re given. We’re all here for the same reason. We want Geno. We’re all on the same team. It makes sense that we would take a piece of information and say “how does this work in Geno’s favor?” And because of how much we want him in, it also makes sense for us to weigh a piece of information and say “how doesn’t this work in his favor?”. From what I’ve seen, no one has really been rude or toxic or even echo-chamber. But again I’ve only been here a few days. But usually someone presents evidence or a theory, and someone either agrees or refutes. When we ask “what makes DQ so special?” It’s not a bash on their game or franchise, we only are pondering in what way would it stand out in regards to Smash, and there are people here on the forum who have presented evidence as to how that could be possible and I’ve seen no toxic resoon as to that.

In regards to Spirits deconfirming fighters. I just think it’s likely this isn’t the case. There are SO. MANY. SPIRITS. Over 1000. Including highly requested characters like Rayman and BWD. How does NoJ pick FIVE DLC characters that ARENT a part of that list? AND if so, who? Lets also remember that every fighter in the game has a Spirit. And not just in an alternate form but a straight up spirit of themselves additionally. There is King K Rool and Kaptain K Rool. Pit (Original) and Pit (SSB). It’s plausible and understandable to believe and hope Geno can have a Geno (SMRPG) and Geno (SSB) render. It’s never been explicitly stated Spirits don’t deconfirm, but it hasn’t been stated that they DO either. Also remember that picture of all the Player Icons? I have a theory that DLC is likely to be one of those options. (Geno is an icon, while Mallow is not for some reason)

People think we’re overestimating Geno, which could potentially be true, but I also think a LOT of people are underestimating him as well. As I’ve pointed out before, he’s one of two Square reps to get a Mii Costume with the other one being Chobo. Why wasn’t another SE rep chosen by Sakurai? Especially if people are of the mind that characters like Crono, Sephiroth (could’ve kept the FF theme), and DQ (legendary) are a higher priority to SE and Nintendo than Geno? Why did Sakurai say he’s wanted to add Geno, if Geno isn’t important? Why is Geno placing with Banjo Kazooie, Isaac, and Crash for most wanted one Smash? Google “Geno Smash Brothers” and Google “Erdrick Smash Brothers” and you’ll see two vastly different results. I think it’s also unfair to say we are overestimating something that could actually be possible. Look at his presence in Ultimate. No FF pngs, barely any FF music, yet Geno and Mallow made it in. At Legendary. Why is that? Even IF Vergeben is wrong (which I doubt) he’s still HEARING Geno’s name among “legendary” characters. It’s definitely an underdogs game, but that’s still huge for a character who hasn’t been seen longer than Ridley and K Rool. And if no one knows the DLC that doesn’t count Geno out definitively until Sakurai or the game says so.

I think everyone here has been fairly realistic with their expectations (jumping ship, getting back on being worried) so it’s only logical that we take info and examine how it could work in Geno’s favor.
True. It could go either way. It's not how many Spirits to me. It's the fact that, most notably, Porky, Sylux (which the other hunters are but not him?) and the Rhythm Heaven Host, when every other character from Rhythm Heaven is. Who knows though you know?

Last edited:

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice
We don’t know if Daisy is a last minute addition, we don’t even know if Chrom was.

How dare people not read 400 pages of discussion before posting? It’s like they don’t realize this is a job.

For what it’s worth, I have seen many people, even on this site, be against Geno as a character, either because they don’t see him as deserving or because of the fanbase. Which is definitely an oddity, given that for most fan-favorite characters, people are either supporters or just lukewarm towards the idea.

I get it, Geno fans have been backed into a corner, so to speak, and it’s natural to feel like you need to retaliate against adversity, but maybe we should be more concerned about perception.

Speaking from personal experience, I’ve supported Geno since Brawl, joined this site pre Smash 4, and didn’t actively show my support until recently, but there have been many times I’ve thought about just ditching this thread due to constant belligerence. We want to draw in supporters, not scare them away. I think it’s an issue that has to be faced.
Yeah. I mean I'm not Sakurai, but we can assume since the stuff is still in the game for them an it's obvious Chrom's model is based on Robin's final Smash. But like you said that's just assuming. With Daisy, isn't she usually on a bike or something? Like it'll say whatever she is doing then her name? I honestly don't know

Last edited:

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
You are exactly right, that's what I expect!

You can read almost any of the previous 100 pages and see why spirits don't deconfirm characters

ForsakenM

Smash Lord

This was extremely well said in my opinion.

Also, if I have to throw out my support for Geno in a measure of time to be justified in being here, I'll repeat myself: been a fan since the 64 days because I didn't get it right away and loved Geno and Mallow so much as a kid. After I got a 64 I still wanted more Geno and Mallow but it didn't happened and it kinda faded from my mind that got focused on Pokemon and my parents being split up. I was reminded of SMRPG and Geno and Mallow before the Wii even came out and fell in love with them all over again and became a supporter and talked about it a bunch when Brawl speculation fired up and I have been quietly supporting Geno ever since, though it took that Smash Ballot to jog my memory a bit as I couldn't remember his name.

I'm bad with names.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
True, but we can assume since the stuff is still in the game for them an it's obvious Chrom's model is based on Robin's final Smash. With Daisy, isn't it usually her on a bike or something? Like it'll say whatever she is doing then her name? I honestly don't know
What? No, do you know who Daisy is?

You are exactly right, that's what I expect!

You can read almost any of the previous 100 pages and see why spirits don't deconfirm characters
Then again, maybe if something’s been said 100 times and people aren’t convinced, maybe it isn’t as conclusive as you think it is.

FCZHornet

Smash Apprentice
I would like to thank people for thoroughly entertaining me at work today with some of the funniest arguments in this tiny corner of the net. Never change, smash bros fans

I never thought I would see someone pull rank in a message board for a 22 year old game character

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
I'm glad we've got people being the Smash Community Police. Wouldn't want to have TOO much hope or positivity regarding Geno.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord

Then again, maybe if something’s been said 100 times and people aren’t convinced, maybe it isn’t as conclusive as you think it is.
Then again, a lot of these accounts are literally newly created accounts who clearly just popped in, didn't read any posts and asked a question that's been answered an incredible amount of times

I'm glad we've got people being the Smash Community Police. Wouldn't want to have TOO much hope or positivity regarding Geno.
I love how accurate this is. They claim to be upset at the negativity in here, but they're literally the ones bringing it here because they aren't satisfied with how we feel pretty good about Geno's chances, which means we all think he's a lock and no other SE character has a chance

Last edited:

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice

? No of course I know who Daisy is lol. I meant is it like a Daisy Spirit or like one of her on a bike or playing tennis and stuff. Like for example, is it Daisy or is it Tennis (Daisy) or Kart (Daisy) as an example. That's all I meant

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Then again, a lot of these accounts are literally newly created accounts who clearly just popped in, didn't read any posts and asked a question that's been answered an incredible amount of times
If you expect everyone who's new and likes Geno or thinks they like Geno to read almost 100 pages for an answer to a question than I'm sorry but you not only over-estimate Geno's relevance in that regard and people's ability to commit but also you are rather unrealistic.

You too? C'mon.
Et tu, FCZHornet? XD

Last edited:

NanoGeno

Smash Rookie
It’s kinda hilarious to me how this thread quickly went from sharing our first experiences with SMRPG to a massive clusterf*ck. Truly the calm before the storm. That was a lot to catch up with but at least it’s over now.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
If you expect everyone who's new and likes Geno or thinks they like Geno to read almost 100 pages for an answer to a question than I'm sorry but you not only over-estimate Geno's relevance in that regard and people's ability to commit but also you are rather unrealistic.

Et tu, FCZHornet? XD
Woof. I guess I have to spell this out. When someone says that something has been repeated on almost every page for the last 100 pages, that means they’d need to basically read any random page and they’d find their answer, certainly not more than 2-3 pages maximum

Last edited:

childishgamgeno

Smash Journeyman
I believe I posted it before, but ATs are not going to be playable at all in Wave 1. That's for sure. And as mentioned in the past, Wave 2 hasn't been discussed at all yet. If there's a wave 2, it's undecided. So ATs have a chance if we ever get a second wave. The fighter pass will NOT include any characters who are ATs. Mii costumes might have a very slim chance, but since he was told they're compensation, I'd be incredibly skeptical of any mii costume characters being in this fighter pass.
Oh man I missed the Mii Costume tidbit here. Good for Geno then? Since his is missing? He might be getting a model...

I kind of still perscrive to the theory that the 3rd party reps will be balanced out with 1 for SE and 1 for Bamco (Ken and Richter are echoes)

So maybe something like this:
1. Geno
2. Lloyd
3. Bandanna Waddle Dee
4. Isa Jo (hopefully, I still want) or Gil
5. Banjo or Steve

If Geno gets in :

1. Beware the Forest Mushrooms
2. Fight with an Armed Boss
3. Fight against a somewhat stronger enemy
4. Fight against Bowser
5. Goodbye Geno

Also on the points about what Spirits aren’t in, I think Sylux, Porky, and Rhythm Heaven Coordinator would be interesting, but ultimately lackluster choices. Why would NoJ out in these characters over Geno, Shantae, Rayman, or BWD for example? Especially if we’re of the mind they’re “only out to make money and not please the fans”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom