• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Splatoon has always been a bit of the oddity for Nintendo since it first released. No other series or even Nintendo game in general has been handled like Splatoon 1 and 2 have been. The Octoling expansion for Splatoon 2 caught me off guard like I think it did many people, but I'm really unsure of how much we can really use it to gauge what the future of Smash will be. Yes, they're similarly large titles developed with competitive crowds in mind to some degree and act as as these evergreen titles.

That said, Splatoon 2 doesn't have someone like Sakurai who is so essential to the process at the top of everything. I think most of us would struggle to really name people working on Splatoon 2, whereas Sakurai is probably the second most well known developer at Nintendo after Miyamoto. If we get Smash content, Sakurai will be the one presiding over it unless we something massive like him announcing a successor to take over the franchise. And that's really where I don't share people's optimism for another two or three years of DLC. When this Fighter's Pass is complete, it will probably be early 2020. He started Smash 3DS and Smash Wii U in early 2012. Eight years is a long time dedicated to one series like that. Even if Smash is his baby, I'd imagine at some point he'd like to move to something else for a little while. Ultimate's a big hit and does act as the most definitive Smash ever given all the characters and stages. By the time we get done with the pass, we'll have another 5 characters, 5 stages, and additional modes at least. He may even include more stuff. That's a pretty good note to end on as a developer.

And when you pair that with the fact that Nintendo has generally seemed pretty content to let DLC seasons just end and move on to what's next, then I think the outlook for Ultimate's future DLC seasons is a little more uncertain. That's why I brought up the other examples. I understand Smash is bigger, but it's also one of the most complete games we've seen on Switch. And by all accounts, I don't think it really needs DLC to maintain its sells and act as an evergreen title. It will sell just being one of the best games on the system and the most bang for your buck without even including DLC.

I think it entirely relies upon Sakurai. If he's willing to keep going after the Fighter's Pass. It'll continue, if not, we've seen the Ultimate life cycle conclude.
Yeah, I agree on all of these points. I kinda have a feeling Nintendo won't want Sakurai to end it all on that point, though, and god knows they like to milk Smash for all its worth. Poor man hasn't been given a break. I think it'd boil down to them either wanting Sakurai to make the next installment or keep up DLC. I worry that they won't give him much of a break, especially given the way Japanese workforce culture is...

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Yeah, I agree on all of these points. I kinda have a feeling Nintendo won't want Sakurai to end it all on that point, though, and god knows they like to milk Smash for all its worth. Poor man hasn't been given a break. I think it'd boil down to them either wanting Sakurai to make the next installment or keep up DLC. I worry that they won't give him much of a break, especially given the way Japanese workforce culture is...
I think Sakurai is one of the few people in Nintendo that really has some authority that he can exercise to do as he wants. I’m not sure Nintendo would really know what to do if he said no. He’s always said yes in the past though. But unless the new President really comes down hard on him, I suspect that Nintendo as a whole will continue to respect his wishes as a key developer for the company.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I think Sakurai is one of the few people in Nintendo that really has some authority that he can exercise to do as he wants. I’m not sure Nintendo would really know what to do if he said no. He’s always said yes in the past though. But unless the new President really comes down hard on him, I suspect that Nintendo as a whole will continue to respect his wishes as a key developer for the company.
Yeah, I hope so, because god knows this man deserves it. He's easily one of the best people they've got in the company. I still keep thinking of the IV drip story from Ultimate's development, and it's like... brr. Then again, Sakurai does keep saying yes, yeah. The man keeps overworking himself. Take it easy for once, my dude!! :mad088:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Furukawa seems pretty hands-off for the most part, so I think Sak will be left alone. Sak does at least take his workload in jest (especially considering that Ultimate's life cycle will likely be finite, unlike for an ongoing manga like One Piece).

Besides, he does want to try to please as many people as possible, as much as DLC resources can allow.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Worth noting that I'm pretty sure Sakurai isn't even part of Nintendo anymore anyway. He's part of Sora Ltd., which is contracted by Nintendo for stuff like Smash. So even if the higher-ups in the company want him to keep pumping out Smash titles for the rest of his life, if he says no, I dunno what much they can really do about that.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Doesn't Sakurai work in his own company independent from Nintendo nowadays?

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Doesn't Sakurai work in his own company independent from Nintendo nowadays?
You’re absolutely right about that. I should have rephrased that to say people who work FOR Nintendo, not in Nintendo. Which really just shows he’s got a lot of autonomy in comparison to most devs, and I think my points still stand. He’s got most of the power in this situation and I really don’t see Nintendo trying to undermine him in any way.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
You’re absolutely right about that. I should have rephrased that to say people who work FOR Nintendo, not in Nintendo. Which really just shows he’s got a lot of autonomy in comparison to most devs, and I think my points still stand. He’s got most of the power in this situation and I really don’t see Nintendo trying to undermine him in any way.
Yeah, I mean let's consider for instance that HAL is a second-party that more or less acts on their own, yet happily continues to make Kirby games.

This is not like being in, say, an in-house division like Nintendo Software Technology or Pax Softnica.

Last edited:

SKX31

Smash Master
Worth noting that I'm pretty sure Sakurai isn't even part of Nintendo anymore anyway. He's part of Sora Ltd., which is contracted by Nintendo for stuff like Smash. So even if the higher-ups in the company want him to keep pumping out Smash titles for the rest of his life, if he says no, I dunno what much they can really do about that.
Still though, I could see Sakurai naming a successor. I don't believe it's a certainty, but it would make sense for him to have a right hand (wo)man currently who shares a lot of the design phiolosphy and some of his work ethos. Especially now when the same team's been around for Smash 4 and Ultimate. Sakurai doesn't need to look farther than Miyamoto really - Miyamoto's 66 right now, and closing in on retirement. Sure, Sakurai's 16 years younger, but I strongly doubt he can do more than one, perhaps 2 Smash games (Sakurai'll be around 55-60 in the 2025-2030 time window, and that time window isn't that far off now) before retirement. Given his work ethic, how he designs the Smash games etc.

Having a younger successor / right hand (wo)man take over could be advantageous, since it allows Sakurai in that scenario to take a decent step back. Since Smash is his baby, I won't speculate too far. Especially not when we don't know how much Nintendo can influence Sora. (Edited)

Last edited:

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Having a younger successor / right hand (wo)man take over could be advantageous, since it allows Sakurai in that scenario to take a decent step back. Since Smash is his baby, I won't speculate too far. Especially not when we don't know how much Nintendo can influence Sora. (Edited)
The only visible successors I can think of for Sakurai are HAL's Kumazaki and Bandai Namco's Higuchi. Kumazaki is Kirby's current series director, but I heavily doubt he would like to take the mantle of a much bigger franchise than Kirby. Higuchi is a planner for Smash Wii U who was promoted to producer for Ultimate.

Either way, several characters, especially third parties, wouldn't have made it into the roster had it not been for Sakurai's influence and respect within the Japanese gaming industry. I do think even if he does take a step back from direction, Sakurai would probably still have a major hand in development regardless. Maybe as an "executive director" in the way Takahashi is to the Xenoblade series? Probably.

Put simply, unless the successor has built him/herself to a degree that Sakurai has in the Japanese gaming industry, Sakurai stepping back would leave a massive void development wise.

Last edited:

Loliko YnT

Smash Ace
NNID
karilthewizard
3DS FC
0447-8484-5229
Honestly... Sakurai retiring will be scary for a lot of characters on the roster.

Not saying the dude should stay so I can play as Dr.Mario against Lucario , but I think a new developper wouldn't hesitate to cut a lot of characters if necessary , since he/she didn't designed them.

I would honestly prefer Ultimate to be ported over with slights gameplay changes , and new characters/modes/stages/music ect... Just more of what we already have.
They can easily double the size of the roster with only Nintendo characters , it's easier to add smash content than more people think. Of course , it's still hard work for a lot of part , but it's completely doable. Yeah , there will always be balancing issues...

Also... Do you think we will get mii costumes in the April Smash direct ? We're going to get Joker and new modes , but what about costumes?...
Just give me that Geno costume , please... Or playable Geno.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Put simply, unless the successor has built him/herself to a degree that Sakurai has in the Japanese gaming industry, Sakurai stepping back would leave a massive void development wise.
Yeah, succession is pretty delicate in Japan. If you're not as good as the guy who came before you, you're crushed by the weight of expectations and bricks.

SKX31

Smash Master
The only visible successors I can think of for Sakurai are HAL's Kumazaki and Bandai Namco's Higuchi. Kumazaki is Kirby's current series director, but I heavily doubt he would like to take the mantle of a much bigger franchise than Kirby. Higuchi is a planner for Smash Wii U who was promoted to producer for Ultimate.

Either way, several characters, especially third parties, wouldn't have made it into the roster had it not been for Sakurai's influence and respect within the Japanese gaming industry. I do think even if he does take a step back from direction, Sakurai would probably still have a major hand in development regardless. Maybe as an "executive director" in the way Takahashi is to the Xenoblade series? Probably.

I'm putting that forth in the first place since I kinda doubt Ultimate will last all the way to 2025-2030 with new content / DLC. Even with a possible Deluxe edition for the next console. I would love for Ultimate to become a standard, like Loliko YnT Loliko YnT 's saying, but I'm not too sure if it can become that. I guess a good indicator will be not just how much DLC Ultimate gets, but also if the wider trend towards longer lasting games with consistent support (MOBAs, CS:GO and Battle Royale games etc.) will continue or halt / reverse. And as much as it pains me to say it, Sakurai will be late 50s / early 60s then.

If Ultimate does become the new standard, then it will be much less viable to start over with a Smash 6* period. But I could see it if Nintendo's hands are forced and they feel the need to update the money maker. If being the keyword. If that happens late enough, I'm not sure how much Sakurai has left in the tank. I do agree that succession's very delicate, but that question will probably come up in the real long term.

*(I don't see Smash 6 as likely anytime soon since it likely implies new engine and thus cut characters, but at the same time I could see it happening eventually.)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If its the 11th that make sit better given that's my birthday.

Gonna wait for more proof until believing this might be real tho.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Say, PolarPanda PolarPanda is this real?

I can't help but be a little skeptical.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

If someone can help me embed tweets like the others do with pictures and stuff, that would be nice.

These guys are scammers, wouldn't trust them.

On another note, we got this:

IntroSpecktive put both Geno and Banjo in the likely while putting DQ or anything big in Japan but not globally in maybe. Good to see a Smashtuber using their brain about this when it comes to DQ rather than justifying everything with leakers and their own biased and uninformed opinions.

PolarPanda

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5723-5971-6209
Say, PolarPanda PolarPanda is this real?

I can't help but be a little skeptical.
Well I obviously can't say for sure if it's fake or not since there is a rumor that came my way of one potentially being sometime around the 15th, buuuuuut, I can assure you that Gaming Intel is a seedy site that just wants to make money and has some bad practices. I'll keep it at that

D

Deleted member

If someone can help me embed tweets like the others do with pictures and stuff, that would be nice.

These guys are scammers, wouldn't trust them.

IntroSpecktive put both Geno and Banjo in the likely while putting DQ or anything big in Japan but not globally in maybe. Good to see a Smashtuber using their brain about this when it comes to DQ rather than justifying everything with leakers and their own biased and uninformed opinions.
I saw one person in that comment section say Erdrick was basically confirmed because of leaks

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master

I agree that people shouldn't be saying Erdrick is a lock around the community, that's pretty short sighted thinking and putting way too much faith in leakers when there could be any number of problems with their information or circumstances.

But I don't think we should necessarily be saying fan favorites are the likely ones and characters more popular in Japan are only maybes. Especially with something like Dragon Quest that's so big in Japan. I think it's entirely possible to get a more Japanese centric pick and it not be a big issue. Not every character needs to appeal to all demographics and I still stand by the fact that basically any character in Smash will likely sell well enough to satisfy Nintendo anyways.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
I agree that people shouldn't be saying Erdrick is a lock around the community, that's pretty short sighted thinking and putting way too much faith in leakers when there could be any number of problems with their information or circumstances.

But I don't think we should necessarily be saying fan favorites are the likely ones and characters more popular in Japan are only maybes. Especially with something like Dragon Quest that's so big in Japan. I think it's entirely possible to get a more Japanese centric pick and it not be a big issue. Not every character needs to appeal to all demographics and I still stand by the fact that basically any character in Smash will likely sell well enough to satisfy Nintendo anyways.
And yet Sakurai rejected Takamaru twice because he lacked global recognizability.

If we get Erdrick after that, I'm gonna eat a sock on the behalf of the Takamaru fans.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
And yet Sakurai rejected Takamaru twice because he lacked global recognizability.

If we get Erdrick after that, I'm gonna eat a sock on the behalf of the Takamaru fans.
It would be rather irritating if we got Erdrick after all that. In such a case, it's really why I believe Slime is a better pick, or heck, even Eight or Luminary.

Luminary would even make extra sense with his earned title of Erdrick at the end of the game.

If they want global recognition, Erdrick just... isn't the way to do it, IMO. Not to mention, that's ridiculously sad for Takamaru's fans, too, if they get rejected twice while Erdrick gets in...

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master

It would be rather irritating if we got Erdrick after all that. In such a case, it's really why I believe Slime is a better pick, or heck, even Eight or Luminary.

Luminary would even make extra sense with his earned title of Erdrick at the end of the game.

If they want global recognition, Erdrick just... isn't the way to do it, IMO. Not to mention, that's ridiculously sad for Takamaru's fans, too, if they get rejected twice while Erdrick gets in...
Let’s not pretend Takumaru is anywhere near the level of Dragon Quest. Takumaru is obviously more popular in Japan then in the States. But he’s also from one game that has no presence in the States. One game versus a 30 year franchise that also has some presence in the US and a pretty loyal fan base of those in the West.

It would make complete sense to see Dragon Quest long before Takumaru. Those two are not equivalents in the least bit.

That’s the thing, DQ is a Japanese pick that will still find some support in the West. It may not be the most globally recognized franchise, but it’s a recognizable franchise that’s absolutely mega popular in Japan. And I really do not believe we can understate it’s popularity. Something that big in Japan would be the type of franchise to break through any limit of needing global recognition.

It’s unfortunate for Takumaru, but he’s absolutely not a comparable situation.

FLGibsonIII

Smash Journeyman
IDK, DQ comes off as incredibly niche in the states... At least to me anyway. Hilariously enough, it seems to me that smash leaks has raised Erdrick's western profile more than anything. That's just my opinion though.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Why is that?
Well, I was hoping to avoid a repeat of the scenarios that sadly occurred in PapaGeno's Discord and how there are Erdrick spammers who refuse to acknowledge any other possibilities and say he's a lock/Geno's dead so give up, but sadly there are a few like that in Polar's speculation thread there too.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Well, I was hoping to avoid a repeat of the scenarios that sadly occurred in PapaGeno's Discord and how there are Erdrick spammers who refuse to acknowledge any other possibilities and say he's a lock/Geno's dead so give up, but sadly there are a few like that in Polar's speculation thread there too.
It's honestly pretty annoying that people are so quick to turn away Geno's fans. Even in the case of people who don't think Geno's happening and think Erdrick is a lock, I've seen them being turned away (not in a Discord, though, mind) just because, "LOL GENO'S NEVER HAPPENING, JUST GIVE UP, LMAO GENO FANS ARE THE WORST."

That said, I personally... don't know if this is the place to really vent about this? I understand the frustration, though. It's hard to be a fan of Geno or, heck, even SMRPG as a whole right now. Smash fandom has just made it 'cool' to hate this lovely game.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Man, I have never been more stressed out about waiting for the Square rep than I am right now.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
This tribalism needs to stop. We went from Lord of the Rings type fellowships to Lord of the Flies.

There's a difference between a big name and an IP that can't get anything resembling a sequel. Nothing the guy does seem to raise much attention, not even Samurai Warriors 3.

Sure, we eventually got his game in English, but it was too little too late.

Last edited:

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
This is why I'm only active in friend's servers now.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
I have been away awhile. I was going to give my two cents on Tasnut's recent claim but ForsakenM ForsakenM kind of said it beautifully one page ago.

The only thing I will add is this...IF you are someone who is getting information from a very reliable source...Why would you not confirm the details proper!?

What I mean by this is the fact he stated "I was never corrected when I used the name Erdrick, so it MUST be them and not any other Dragon Quest Character." Why would you assume and leave yourself open to be lead by a potential false statement?

Maybe he later confirmed with his source, but the way this is laid out, it makes me think he has not heard from his source since then.

OK, Two cents done. Thank you for coming to my TEDtalk.

(Also, nothing is set in stone gang :D )

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Yeah, okay, I'm in Sabi's server, too, and the amount of mockery thrown at MattX20 MattX20 was ridiculous, not to mention the amount of taunting over, "Haha, Geno's dead!" That is... absolutely vicious and I can't fathom why anyone would think this is okay. There's such a stark difference between, "Yeah, he's probably not in, better luck next time," and, "HAHA HE'S DEAD LOL NEVER EVER!"

This is the kind of **** I get to see every day. This is the kind of stuff people heckle me for all the time, even though I think Geno's chances are shot. Even when I try to be rational, it's still met with mockery and being poked fun at because I like a certain video game character.

Bull. ****.

Stop doing that. You might think it's heeee-larious, but it just makes you look ****ing stupid. I'm wary of any Erdrick fans solely because of this. The ones on Smashboards, for the most part, are very chill and wonderful people, but outside of here, I always feel like I have to walk on eggshells. Erdrick is fine. His good fans are fine. The landscape out there, however, is so rough... because I have a positive opinion of a video game character?

If this is the kind of crap you pull, just... leave. You do nothing positive for the Smash community and only make it worse. People wonder why Geno's fans get so uppity sometimes, and I'm like... HMMM. Sure, some of them shouldn't be and are the bad apples of the fandom, but I can't even blame people for being on-edge because so much as breathing a syllable of his name is enough to get **** flung at you.

I'm done. I am SO done. This fandom is the literal worst, a nuclear cesspool. I'm. So. Through. My mental state is already terrible and the fact that people get hounded down just for LIKING A CHARACTER

just

done. Just so done.

EDIT: Also, apparently, PolarPanda PolarPanda has gone on record to state in the Discord that she thinks Geno's probably dead, but she doesn't know for sure. So, basically, not only do I feel his chances are as poor as can be, but I also can't even enjoy the character with other people without getting torn a new one?

Great. Smash fandom sure is a lovely place.

Last edited:

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
Yeah, okay, I'm in Sabi's server, too, and the amount of mockery thrown at MattX20 MattX20 was ridiculous, not to mention the amount of taunting over, "Haha, Geno's dead!" That is... absolutely vicious and I can't fathom why anyone would think this is okay. There's such a stark difference between, "Yeah, he's probably not in, better luck next time," and, "HAHA HE'S DEAD LOL NEVER EVER!"

This is the kind of **** I get to see every day. This is the kind of stuff people heckle me for all the time, even though I think Geno's chances are shot. Even when I try to be rational, it's still met with mockery and being poked fun at because I like a certain video game character.

Bull. ****.

Stop doing that. You might think it's heeee-larious, but it just makes you look ****ing stupid. I'm wary of any Erdrick fans solely because of this. The ones on Smashboards, for the most part, are very chill and wonderful people, but outside of here, I always feel like I have to walk on eggshells. Erdrick is fine. His good fans are fine. The landscape out there, however, is so rough... because I have a positive opinion of a video game character?

If this is the kind of crap you pull, just... leave. You do nothing positive for the Smash community and only make it worse. People wonder why Geno's fans get so uppity sometimes, and I'm like... HMMM. Sure, some of them shouldn't be and are the bad apples of the fandom, but I can't even blame people for being on-edge because so much as breathing a syllable of his name is enough to get **** flung at you.

I'm done. I am SO done. This fandom is the literal worst, a nuclear cesspool. I'm. So. Through. My mental state is already terrible and the fact that people get hounded down just for LIKING A CHARACTER

just

done. Just so done.

EDIT: Also, apparently, PolarPanda PolarPanda has gone on record to state in the Discord that she thinks Geno's probably dead, but she doesn't know for sure. So, basically, not only do I feel his chances are as poor as can be, but I also can't even enjoy the character with other people without getting torn a new one?

Hey man, you really have to work on not caring what random people on the internet say to you. I used to let this **** affect me while supporting geno a decade or so ago, and its just absolutely unproductive.

I basically don’t go anywhere else outside this thread for speculation because i genuinely dont give a **** what zoomers have to say. Its a shame that the smash speculation community is so cancerous and love BTFO culture, but now that you see how they are you have no excuse associating yourself with those types of people and getting upset when they repeat their ****ty behavior.

Its hilarious how toxic the Geno haters are when they talk about us being the toxic ones for wanting a cool character and not bothering anyone else about it

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord

Bull. ****.

just

done. Just so done.

Preach it friend. Only reason I'm active on here and in the Ninten thread is because I like you guys. You're cool people that aren't toxic jerks and are fun to talk with.

Last edited:

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
We just need to remember that leaks are never a final confirmation, and that Nintendo is always the official source. Sounds obvious, but it's easy to give leakers an almost official type quality in terms of credibility (if that makes any sense). Anything can happen from here on out, no matter the odds.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Ah...

Okay. I'm feeling a little better after that vent. I need to not let that stuff get to me.

On a positive note, you know what? I'm amazed we even got Geno's spirit in the base game at all. We also keep getting SMRPG references and nods to Geno's spirit. There was the HQ quiz, the Team Geno vs. Team Mallow tweet, the SMK segment...

Nintendo is really trying to let us know that they hear us. NoJ and NoA are both aware. There is just only so much they can do, and even if Geno never makes it, they're letting us know that they're listening and, for all we know, they're trying. They can just only do so much.

I... appreciate that a lot. I really do. I think we'll get the costume back. I'm at least more optimistic about that now. Nintendo and Sakurai are trying their hardest, and at the very least, Geno's in their hearts as much as he is in ours. He may not mean anything to Square, but the rest of us are on the same page.

D

Deleted member

Ah...

Okay. I'm feeling a little better after that vent. I need to not let that stuff get to me.

On a positive note, you know what? I'm amazed we even got Geno's spirit in the base game at all. We also keep getting SMRPG references and nods to Geno's spirit. There was the HQ quiz, the Team Geno vs. Team Mallow tweet, the SMK segment...

Nintendo is really trying to let us know that they hear us. NoJ and NoA are both aware. There is just only so much they can do, and even if Geno never makes it, they're letting us know that they're listening and, for all we know, they're trying. They can just only do so much.

I... appreciate that a lot. I really do. I think we'll get the costume back. I'm at least more optimistic about that now. Nintendo and Sakurai are trying their hardest, and at the very least, Geno's in their hearts as much as he is in ours. He may not mean anything to Square, but the rest of us are on the same page.
I'm still pretty hopeful that he can happen. I cam also take the Mii costume, too.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord

Bull. ****.

just

done. Just so done.

I'm SOOO close to calling out the people I know are the problem here...but it wouldn't amount to anything, so I won't. I was one of PolarPanda PolarPanda 's rapid invites to the server, but I saw who had joined already and I knew it would be garbage tier like PapaGeno's server due to the same people so I bailed immediately. Fortunately with Polar's new claim about Geno, it's just a weightless personal opinion that holds no weight whatsoever. Remember guys, even Polar and her sources cannot be blindly trusted she can get things wrong and doesn't know everything and the same goes for her sources.

Ah...

There we go, we are starting to get our favorite duck lesbian back, slowly but surely.

It ain't over til it's over, and we are in prime time right now ladies and gentlemen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom