• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaxMasterix

Smash Lord
I REAALLY expect HRC to come back, it's just an easy and fun addition to the SoloP Game.
Is it in the 2.0 patch? Hell if I know, but I'm pretty confident when saying HRC is going to be in this game.

I'd love to see StageCreator/Maker whatever too.

Also remember when Vergeben said Ender Dragon is 100% in this game but he didn't know how and why? If Steve is going to be DLC then its boss on classic mode'd be the Ender Dragon.. I'm just saying this because egg. Yeaah I just wanted to drop it somewhere don't judge me

D

Deleted member

I REAALLY expect HRC to come back, it's just an easy and fun addition to the SoloP Game.
Is it in the 2.0 patch? Hell if I know, but I'm pretty confident when saying HRC is going to be in this game.

I'd love to see StageCreator/Maker whatever too.

Also remember when Vergeben said Ender Dragon is 100% in this game but he didn't know how and why? If Steve is going to be DLC then its boss on classic mode'd be the Ender Dragon.. I'm just saying this because egg. Yeaah I just wanted to drop it somewhere don't judge me
Actually, yeah, what if this new mode is a boss rush, and potentially adds new bosses to Ultimate?

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Actually, yeah, what if this new mode is a boss rush, and potentially adds new bosses to Ultimate?
Gimme... Smithy... :drsad:

Also, on the note of Ender Dragon, that would be pretty neat, not gonna lie. Still not a fan of Steve getting into Smash, but I can find the merits in its inclusion and Steve's. It does kinda hurt my Banjo-loving heart, though.

That being said, the bright side to that would mean that, after Steve, if we get another MS rep again, Banjo will feel like far more of a shoe-in if we don't get Master Chief. Then again, I thought that with Geno after Cloud, and... y-yeah...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also, on the note of Ender Dragon, that would be pretty neat, not gonna lie. Still not a fan of Steve getting into Smash, but I can find the merits in its inclusion and Steve's. It does kinda hurt my Banjo-loving heart, though.

That being said, the bright side to that would mean that, after Steve, if we get another MS rep again, Banjo will feel like far more of a shoe-in if we don't get Master Chief. Then again, I thought that with Geno after Cloud, and... y-yeah...
Hey the SE rep isn't confirmed yet. It could still be Geno :D

I would like a Minecraft stage. I like Minecraft, but I don't want Steve, and I think a stage would be cool, though.

DaxMasterix

Smash Lord

I've always seen Steve as a result of working with Mojang and Banjo as a result of working with.. "Rare" if you know what I mean, The company would not disoffer an X Demand if Nintendo wants it, in the end, it depends on Nintendo.. and Sakurai (Since I think Sakurai made the choices, Nintendo said "WE WERE NOT HIM" to avoid more harassment agaisnt him, you know, if everyone think NoJ did the Choices then no one is going to tweet Sakurai, but NoJ/NoA Instead.)

Also, SMITHY OH BOI

D

Deleted member

Best timeline indeed.
Yes.

Piranha Plant was actually Geno in disguise the whole time.

He snuck out from Square Enix headquarters as a generic Nintendo enemy.

And no one suspected a thing.

Square Enix employees just thought a plant confused the Square Enix headquarters for the Nintendo headquarters.

Last edited by a moderator:

6eyondthegrave

Smash Apprentice

Smithy would be so dope as a boss!

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
So gang, do we think 2.0 will have any more data to theorize about or will there be something that gives it away? Which would you all prefer? More speculation or a definitive answer?

Ovaltine

Smash Master
So gang, do we think 2.0 will have any more data to theorize about or will there be something that gives it away? Which would you all prefer? More speculation or a definitive answer?
A definitive answer, for the love of all that is holy. If Geno's gonna be deconfirmed, I want the band-aid ripped off already.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Of course there's going to be new data. I doubt anything would give it away. The big thing is if brave's stats change or not, but who knows there might even be new fighter data or something :O

D

Deleted member

Of course there's going to be new data. I doubt anything would give it away. The big thing is if brave's stats change or not, but who knows there might even be new fighter data or something :O
Watch there be a new codename and it simply says "**** you."

I'm sorry

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I feel bad for you man are you ok?
Naw, I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Thank you, though. :dr^_^: It just kinda sucks to have one of your two most hopefuls probably be deconfirmed with the other having no chance. Kinda bums me out, y'know?

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
papagenos papagenos What's your take on this? Since mii costumes for ultimate will be priced at .75 cents... could we be getting Geno?
Smash Ultimate: Costumes will cost $0.75 USD (about $1 CAD) and are slated to go on sale sometime in 2019.
It's certainly possible we get Geno's Mii costume back and that's it (sadly). I guess if it was that or nothing I'd want the Mii costume back at least. i'm not completely losing hope for Geno mind you, just saying it could happen.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Aw :(
Well at least he eats spinach. I havent heard about popeye in so long. was he a meme character at all?
I don't think so, but Popeye is cool.

I remember a trailer for a new, animated Popeye movie, but there's a rumor that Sony had it canceled in favor of the Emoji Movie...

. . .Emoji Movie was nice in my most-likely unpopular opinion but, uh, if that's true. . .

edit: this is also old as I watched it when the SpongeBob: Sponge Out of Water movie was releasing soon or still new at least.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Fighter_Kind_GS = Isaac

Fighter_Kind_Instrument = Banjo-Kazooie

Fighter_Kind_Doll = Geno

Fighter_Kind_Rhythm = Chorus Kids

Fighter_Kind_Kick = Duster

This would be best timeline for me.

Edit: Accidentally put PW on Rhythm kinda had him on mind when writing, oops. Yeah Pheonix Totally has to do with Rhythm instead of something like Lawyer.

Grunky Peep

Smash Journeyman
That's so dumb to me. Why include the music if you can't include the mode? It's like a make-up gift for those modes being cut.
"Sorry, we don't have the modes, but we got the music."
I agree. How come we can't play through Subspace in Ultimate? In fact, let's take this one step further. How come I can't play Melee in Ultimate? You have the music, Nintendo. Stop toying with us.

Rikarte

Smash Ace
I'd honestly be happy with a Mii costume. At least we would be getting something!
And I could finally stop using this thing.

D

Deleted member

I agree. How come we can't play through Subspace in Ultimate? In fact, let's take this one step further. How come I can't play Melee in Ultimate? You have the music, Nintendo. Stop toying with us.
See? I'm telling you guys Ultimate is just Melee 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom