• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
who wants nintendo news at the vgas? we don't want none of that baby stuff, we want more shooters and more shooters, and maybe a bit more shooters after that. and fortnite, you can't forget that. but nintendo? thats kiddie stuff.

edit: wait fortnite is a shooter lol

Last edited:

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
Was so afraid Crash was about to get announced for Smash LOL. This is SO EMOTIONAL!!!
Hey, I'd be fine with Crash. One of my friends that's getting Smash Ultimate tonight actually wants Crash for DLC, and despite my disliking for PlayStation, I'd totally be fine with it because Crash is awesome and had some good history with Nintendo. Also, Crash is basically the "Mario" of Sony, that'd be pretty cool to expand the rivalry... Mario, Sonic, and Crash! :)

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
I swear if we get another SSBU ad and they don't announce anything after hammering it home imma be a little peeved.

goodspeed87

Smash Journeyman
oi don't play, crash in smash would be awesome. Crash Team Racing is one of the best kart racers ever made too, so cool to see it's back
Hehe, I should clarify. I don't think it'd be awful if Crash were announced. I like Crash a lot... he'd be a worthy Wave 2 IMO if we hopefully get one.

He doesn't take my top 5 is all, especially with regards to gameplay... I don't think his fighting style would be all that entertaining or special.

There are just too many that're too nostalgic or important to me to come first:

GENO, Bandana Dee, Banjo-Kazooie, Dixie Kong, Elma, Heihachi, Lloyd Irving, Shantae, Sora, & Tails

Bomberman/Isaac/Skull Kid/Waluigi if they weren't AT or if a Wave 2 breaks the AT>Playable Rule for their benefit...

AugustusB

Smash Champion
Never would I ever see a Devil May Cry song being performed live anywhere...this is awesome lol.

Last edited:

TheBeastHimself

Lol some kid donated to his patreon and he did a video for my high school. Our assistant principle needs help to catch the nicotine fiends in the bathroom, so he needs our credit card number, the three digits on the back, and the expiration date for a juul and pods.

Last edited:

ColtonS25

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6762 3529 5300
You know, it seems a little hypocritical to be talking about how there are so many nominees and how diverse they are when Fortnite and RDR2 are winning all of the awards. Wish there was a little bit more for people who aren't as inclined to play battle royale types.

Last edited:

Krooli

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
3332 7619 1413
Lol some kid donated to his patreon and he did a video for my high school. Our assistant principle needs help to catch the nicotine fiends in the bathroom, so he needs our credit card number, the three digits on the back, and the expiration date for a juul and pods.
That’s pretty cool. He seems like a nice guy

TheBeastHimself

You know, it seems a little hypocritical to be talking about how there are so many nominees and how diverse they are when Fortnite and RDR2 are winning all of the awards. Wish there was a little bit more for people who aren't as inclined to play battle royals types.
I wish there was just more Nintendo stuff. Like come on you invite a Nintendo representative and basically embarrass him and the company by not even nominating any of their games. Nintendo is just always going to be that company that nobody will take seriously.

D

Deleted member

The VGAs are starting to be a drag.....pls just announce Geno Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom