• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix
I'm not going to give names because I don't think I'm in the position to, but I can assure you some of the most reputable people have been telling me outright that Geno is leakbait. I personally still have faith in him, but I think it's noteworthy. I'm not going to say who it is, but I'll just say if they posted it publically, it'd be a big deal...

There's a good reason Psycho wants to lower expectations a bit.
Why do you not just say he really is leakbait and be done with it? If you keep hearing from reputable sources that he’s leakbait, why do you still put faith in him?

ShroomEL

Smash Apprentice
Never watched a VGA before, wasn't what I thought it was going to be.

Last edited:

ColtonS25

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6762 3529 5300
To be fair, they're not going to put the big announcements first. Stuff like Prime 4/Smash DLC would most likely come towards the back end because that's just how award shows work. The hypest stuff is backloaded, unlike the Smash Ultimate prerelease information. ;)

Last edited:

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Never watched a VGA before, figured it was going to be games receiving goty awards. Instead, it's that plus a truckload of throwaway game announcements (there is a few interesting ones) and unfunny skits, but worst of all.... W H E R E ' S A L L T H E N I N T E N D O S T U F F ? ?
Overshadowed by all the cool stuff obviously.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
You know what, VGAs? Don't feature Nintendo. That's fine!

I'll start my own awards show! With Metroid, and Geno!

Actually, forget the Metroid!

(Not really tho. I want that too, lol.)

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
I long for the day when actual video game music is performed onstage at a real awards show...not this movie soundtrack stuff we get in these "mainstream" movies...er, games.

ShroomEL

Smash Apprentice
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT STRANGER THINGS, THIS IS VIDEO GAME AWARDS

Edit: It's a game, nevermind. Just one question. Why.

Last edited:

PolarPanda

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5723-5971-6209
Why do you not just say he really is leakbait and be done with it? If you keep hearing from reputable sources that he’s leakbait, why do you still put faith in him?
It's a personal thing, also I'm still partially going by what my NoA contact is. If it's not Geno, he'll know a day or two before reveal 100%. If I'm being honest, though, it looks like DQ is more likely from what I've been hearing. (THIS IS NOT A DEFINITIVE LEAK, PLEASE NOBODY TWIST MY WORDS AGAIN, IM JUST REFERENCING UNDECIDED THINGS IVE HEARD, NOTHING DEFINITIVE)

MattX20

Smash Hero
It's a personal thing, also I'm still partially going by what my NoA contact is. If it's not Geno, he'll know a day or two before reveal 100%. If I'm being honest, though, it looks like DQ is more likely from what I've been hearing. (THIS IS NOT A DEFINITIVE LEAK, PLEASE NOBODY TWIST MY WORDS AGAIN, IM JUST REFERENCING UNDECIDED THINGS IVE HEARD, NOTHING DEFINITIVE)
Again, I think the people claiming that themselves were leakbaited. We're not going to get mad at you should the worst come to pass.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Also, MK 11 is coming to the Switch.

Edit: Or at least I think I heard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom