• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
The VGAs are starting to be a drag.....pls just announce Geno Nintendo
First we have to get through Red Dead and Fortnite, if there even is any Nintendo news to offer. I'd like to think they're saving the best for last but idk.

Just gotta keep hoping!

Last edited:

GenoFlash

Smash Journeyman
So what's this about PolarPanda thinking Geno is a red herring now? I thought I saw something like that pages back.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Guys, a world premier we won't want to miss is next! They're talking about us, definitely.

Because this is definitely a Nintendo kind of show. Absolutely.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I liked the Stably Parable and the Crash Team Racing Game. That is about it. Don't like how RDR swept through all the awards. Really reaffirms how much of the VGA's is a popularity contest.

ShroomEL

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't even think of watching the VGA's if there wasn't a chance there could be Smash news
Ya, besides the BIG SHOVE IN YOUR FACE Rdr2 and fortnite, the VGAs are just filled with a bunch of forgettable games that most people don't even care about.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Of course Nintendo is nominated in the best family game category. Like I said, not taken seriously.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Man, the family award was full of Nintendo games, and Overcooked was chosen. I mean, I know it's good, but still...

D

Deleted member

If it wasn't for this thread, the VGAs would be soooooo boring....which they are, so far, but this thread is awesome :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
wait_what.png

People are thinking this looks real

I haven't seen enough of the VGA's to judge

owjies

Smash Journeyman
So what's this about PolarPanda thinking Geno is a red herring now? I thought I saw something like that pages back.
My understanding is that there is someone with a lot of credibility that's backing up the concept that Geno is a red herring now.

ColtonS25

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6762 3529 5300
I wish there was just more Nintendo stuff. Like come on you invite a Nintendo representative and basically embarrass him and the company by not even nominating any of their games. Nintendo is just always going to be that company that nobody will take seriously.
To be fair though, the only games that they put out were really Mario Tennis, Mario Party, Kirby, Pokémon, and Smash. Two of them were too late for the Game Awards announcements. So, honestly, the snub seems justified. Except Xenoblade 2. That's utter bull**** what they did. No sountrack or best RPG noms? Game Awards are fine by themselves, but it's kind of a sham.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Aw, Celeste got best indie. Good for them. Haven't even played it, but it seems well deserved.

Geno please, now. Or literally anything interesting.

D

Deleted member

My understanding is that there is someone with a lot of credibility that's backing up the concept that Geno is a red herring now.
As long at it isn't Polar Panda or Vergeben, there isn't anything to worry about

paper roxy

Smash Ace
As long at it isn't Polar Panda or Vergeben, there isn't anything to worry about
vergben has backed it up but like i said, if the dlc is as underwraps as everyone says it is theres no way to flatout deconfirm a character as a redherring

TreeBranch

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm not expecting anything anymore lol. It just seems like another one of those smashless events I waste time watching anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom