• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
Well, if anyone's feeling down about the VGA, remember that the game is coming out tomorrow! :)

Also, the SMRPG trivia question is interesting... perhaps I sense a SMRPG remake or sequel? Or hinting Geno? I'm not getting my hopes up, but that trivia question really surprised the hell out me. The fact that a 2018 trivia question mentioned a random character that not many know about from a Super Nintendo game from 1996 is really interesting...

paper roxy

Smash Ace
Well, if anyone's feeling down about the VGA, remember that the game is coming out tomorrow! :)

Also, the SMRPG trivia question is interesting... perhaps I sense a SMRPG remake or sequel? Or hinting Geno? I'm not getting my hopes up, but that trivia question really surprised the hell out me. The fact that a 2018 trivia question mentioned a random character that not many know about from a Super Nintendo game from 1996 is really interesting...
the game is actually coming out in 2 hours!

paper roxy

Smash Ace
does anyone genuinely think square is stupid enough to use their most requested character as a smokescreen or leakbait?

Krooli

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
3332 7619 1413

Well it’s still not over yet, we could still get Geno. Right?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just realized how exciting Erdrick will be if he was in smash

Not only would he be able to hit things with a sword, but isn't Thunder magic exclusive to heroes?

Thunder and Sword. Combination totally not used in smash already

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
>

Not only would he be able to hit things with a sword, but isn't Thunder magic exclusive to heroes?

>Erdrick
>"""exciting"""

images (21).jpe

Last edited:

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
"and another exciting announcement later from..." SMASH BROS PLEASE SMASH BROS "fortnite!" OF COURSE

Krooli

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
3332 7619 1413
My heart just skipped a beat lmao I really thought that Smash Ultimate commercial was gonna be Geno

D

Deleted member

I'M SO EXCITED FOR CRASH TEAM RACING Y'ALL! BEST KART RACER OF ALL TIME!

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Does anyone know how long this is gonna go on for? Because they keep doing updated Smash ads and it would make sense for them to announcement the closer they get to the game's release.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
>2 Smash advertisements
>Keeps mentioning the game coming out soon.

Stop playing with my feelings.

Last edited:

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
Well it’s still not over yet, we could still get Geno. Right?
Well, if nobody is announced at the VGA, then yes, of course there's still hope. The Square character hasn't been shown yet, nor do we know if one's coming. If the Square character ISN'T the first, then that kinda throws Verge off; at that point, I wouldn't know if one's coming, but because Square likes having their characters as DLC, I can still see a Square DLC character happening.

And what would Geno do?
He'd basically be a mix between gunner, brawler, and magic; he'd be the first to have all three of these if he's our Square DLC character.
Which is definitely one of the most unique combinations ever. I bet this is why Sakurai wants him so bad, it's because of popularity, uniqueness, relevancy, personality, and the character himself. :)

Please, Geno...

D

Deleted member

There has to be an announcement, there isn't a point in showing that it will come out soon twice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom