• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naigumi

Smash Cadet
Just want to poke at Wave 7 for Mii Costumes. What special mii costume might make his/her appearance from what series?
I think Deltarune deserves a Mii costume just like Undertale. Maybe Kris... And that would be our first "premium" mii costume that isn't for Mii Gunner.
Madeline from Celeste deserves a costume too IMO.

Nintendo:

Announces Origami King two months before release.

Announces Mario 3D All Stars two weeks before release.

Announces Geno two hours before release.
...or two seconds before release would be nice too

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
I think Deltarune deserves a Mii costume just like Undertale. Maybe Kris... And that would be our first "premium" mii costume that isn't for Mii Gunner.
Madeline from Celeste deserves a costume too IMO.
I'd rather see a few more indies plus playable Quote first, give some others time in the spotlight before double dipping on Toby Fox.

CommanderZaktan

Smash Ace
Smash Bros is having a online tournament with Super Mario series fighters, stages, and items later this year. Hmm, Will Geno be revealed and released before the tourney?

MattOnwheels

Smash Ace
Just want to point out since I doubt anyone has mentioned it at all: Mario looking at Mario in Andre's tweet was from Mario Kart Home Circuit.

View attachment 284382

Don't ever let these mother*ers at Gamexplain convince you they don't know * ahead of time. Ever.
Friendly reminder they had a mario direct reaction stream up BEFORE IT WAS ANNOUNCED saying "LETS REACT TO THE MARIO DIRECT IF IT HAPPENS"

They know. They F*CKING always know!

Powerman293

Smash Ace
I feel like this presentation didn't change too much for Geno. Seems like they're avoiding deep cut Mario stuff for the anniversary, but there are not many options left for a Mario character to add to Smash.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Wait, So did anyone mention that they still didn't include SMRPG in SNES Classic, even in the Mario Direct. We did get Super Mario All-stars for it

I mean the game is co-owned by Square, but we do have 3rd party titles on SNES Classic, so that's something to keep in mind

Polarthief

Smash Lord
Really? So there is really a TON behind the scenes of evidence implying Geno is playable huh?
Just in case this wasn't already posted...

Speaking of which, I went ahead and updated the "Mario-focused 2nd half of the year" and "Insiders mentioning Geno" bullet points with today's events. Sorry for being AWOL, but if anyone needs me, just ping me on Discord/in the Star Road server.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, if Geno gets revealed, soon, what are you all going to do after? Stay on this thread or this forum, or leave either? What will you do?

Last edited:

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
So uh, Mario Smash tournament but it's not happening this week. It's not happening the week of the 18th. It's happening in November. Late October is likely the latest we can expect the Presents and subsequent release, which would give players at least a couple weeks, if not longer, to familiarize themselves with the new character. In conclusion...
HMMMMMMMMMM
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

MattOnwheels

Smash Ace
So, if Geno gets revealed, soon, what are you all going to do after? Stay on this thread or this forum, or leave either? What will you do?
Allow me to enlighten you:

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom