• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinshadow

Smash Lord
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED?!!?!?!? YOU HAVE NO GAMES OUT FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR NINTENDO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!?!?!

Nintendo of America on Twitter On 7 20 we ll debut the first NintendoDirect Mini Partner Showc...png

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
It really happened, exactly right.

I don’t think this means Geno is a lock, but if I’m being perfectly honest..
I’d say his chance is around 90%.

TTF

Smash Journeyman
It's here.
Welp, time to go & try (and probably fail) to get some sleep for tomorrow! See you all in the AM, Geno Bros!

Nicnac

Smash Ace
**** YEA BABY WE IN THIS

ALSO WHAT THE HELL NINTENDO BRO YOU HAVE NO GAMES WITH A RELEASE DATE NOW PLEASE SHOW SOMETHING NEW

Last edited:

Powerman293

Smash Ace
They were right about it being a Mini, but wrong about what it actually was.

I feel like these insiders love priding themselves on being half right on this.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED?!!?!?!? YOU HAVE NO GAMES OUT FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR NINTENDO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!?!?!

View attachment 279363
I feel like updates part is more an "and" to what will be the main showcase. Curious what the length of the Direct will be, as the last miny was 30 minutes, right?

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
It’s 10 minutes long, apparently. I doubt we’re getting Geno tomorrow. But hey, a Direct.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
It looks like it's not even first party stuff. And they're not announcing any new games. Well it technically happened, but it looks like no one is going to care.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
finally what all nintendo fans were looking for, a 10 minute advertisement reel for games none of us will buy

Powerman293

Smash Ace
So being optimistic, this could feature what? Bayonetta 3 and Shin Megami Tensei V? That would be pretty good for something like this but I doubt it.

pinshadow

Smash Lord
Japanese Twitter says it's only ten minutes.

What the actual ****. Literally, all I wanted, was ONE. FIRST. PARTY. GAME. REVEAL. THAT'S IT! THAT'S NOT HARD NINTENDO. THAT IS THE BARE MINIMUM. YOU HAVE LITERALLY NOTHING ANNOUNCED FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR AND YOU GO "Oh yea, NOW is the time to focus on previously announced titles"

Just, uhhhhhhhggggg.

Shaboba

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1760-9183-5135
I would LOVE for one of you trusty insiders to crawl out of the woodwork and give us some reassuring news right about now, because this is just... ugh.

MrJudd

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo Direct Mini is happening, guys!

The wording is really, really odd: almost as if they're trying to sprinkle their announcements over multiple presentations ov- remembers Ubisoft Forward, Sony's Event and Microsoft's Oh, not again!

Powerman293

Smash Ace
So can we burn "insiders" at the stake, metaphorically speaking? I can't possibly imagine having another Direct this week considering what Microsoft has going on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom