• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heoj

Smash Ace
With Geno's reveal potentially days away, I have a question. How many of ya'll are going to stick around on the Geno social if and when it happens? I know a lot of people will move on to other character threads or quit speculation altogether, but it would be nice if a lot of this community stuck together.
im probs gonna stick around for a good while after

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
With Geno's reveal potentially days away, I have a question. How many of ya'll are going to stick around on the Geno social if and when it happens? I know a lot of people will move on to other character threads or quit speculation altogether, but it would be nice if a lot of this community stuck together.
I'd be around to discuss getting better with Geno and to still talk to yall. I'd also visit the Isaac thread every now and then since he's the only other character I've ever wanted

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
so any insider talking on when this reveal will be, this week or next?
Pretty sure insiders are being hard pressured to not say anything, especially with Sabi literally leaking every conference except Nintendo's and only because Nintendo more or less threatened to sue Sabi if he let out literally anything about it. There's other factors too:

-Nintendo cracking down since February.

-The pandemic/global depression making people paranoid of being out of work.

-About a month ago setting in motion plans to significantly downsize the number of Nintendo ambassadors.

-Several things already getting out and Nintendo being severely pissed about it. They went on the warpath over Paper Mario and Metroid being blasted by Sabi and Zippo and, honestly, I wouldn't doubt they're fuming over the Mario Remasters too.

-Several things probably going to be announced this summer that, at the very least, everyone agrees would only be spoiled by the biggest of assholes but also that Nintendo would probably cave in people's heads with cinderblocks if they got out.

Once again, going up to bat for Paragon, I don't think a lot understand the gravity of a C&D. Basically it's a company confronting you, by name and address, and telling you if you step out of line they will sue you into oblivion. Given most of the people actively involved in this stuff are in their late 20's and 30's, that's pretty terrifying. I've saying since literally last September that Nintendo appears to have big plans for 2020 and they've been extra careful for stuff to not get out aside from rumors and speculation.

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
Quick reminder that even if this Smash Direct or Sakurai Presents isn't announced at the usual time of 9 or 10 o'clock, it could still be a possibility we could get an announcement for the Direct tonight seeing as how they did that with the Hero showcase.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Quick reminder that even if this Smash Direct or Sakurai Presents isn't announced at the usual time of 9 or 10 o'clock, it could still be a possibility we could get an announcement for the Direct tonight seeing as how they did that with the Hero showcase.
iirc, Terry's was also late Monday night as well. I think any lack of presentation announcement before Wednesday morning usually spells out they have nothing so I'd just until then.

MattX20

Smash Hero
The announcement for a direct/presentation, if there is one this week, will happen no later than Wednesday.

MarioRaccoon

Smash Ace
-Ms. Pac-Man
-Nightmare (Soul Caliber)
-Gooigi
-Elecman
-KOS-MOS
-Kris (Deltarune)
-Knight (Hollow Knight)
-Arle (Puyo Pop)
-Mallow (Super Mario RPG)
-Smithy (Super Mario RPG)

And four costumes that were recommended to be kept secret:

-One heavily connected to Nintendo
-One heavily connected to Square
-One heavily connected to Microsoft
-One heavily connected to Sony
I think that those “secret costumes” are requested characters that “leaker” knows if it gets in public, people will get mad in rage haha. I suspect Square costume is either Geno or Sora, Microsoft is Master Chief or Steve, Sony and Nintendo, no idea, it could be anything.

From the other list, if its real, there are 3 Namco-Bandai costumes, so I think it’s likely we will get another NB rep. Its probably Lloyd or Heihachi, personally I would prefer Heihachi because I like how Sakurai handles fighting games characters in Smash.

btw, remember to temper your expectations, its possible that this month we will only get Arms character reveal. In last FP, there was a wait of around 6 months between reveals of Joker (early december 18’) and Hero (mid june 19’). So, CP7 and possible 8 would get their reveal later, like September .

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
As a recap, "Mii Costume Guy" is a codename given to an insider who has been in connection with Papageno's network since about last Spring. He's been given this name because his first feat that was made public was correctly leaking Banjo's Mii costumes last July. Since then, he has also successfully leaked Terry's spirit board in September, Byleth's ALTs and stage in October (I didn't get this information until December). There's a language barrier (presumably Japanese) and he typically talks through "in-betweens" because of this. Because of that, sometimes there are translation errors like how Terry's spirit board was interpreted as Mii costumes and Byleth's ALTs were thought to be literal Mii costumes.

Since last summer, he's released a good amount of information but a lot of it hasn't come true yet. A vast majority of it has been Mii costumes. Through various conversations with Mii Costume Guy and his In-betweens, these are the Mii costumes he has put out since December:

-Ms. Pac-Man
-Gooigi
-Elecman
-KOS-MOS
-Cuphead
-Kris (Deltarune)
-Knight (Hollow Knight)
-Arle (Puyo Pop)

For the record, Mii Costume Guy hasn't put out anything new since about mid December.
Do you know those last four or were they kept secret to you too?

PatPrime

Smash Journeyman
Was just thinking. Geno getting at least announced next to an arms fighter makes a lot of sense since he can shoot his arms out similar to the arms characters.
It's possible. Rayman could be part
After congratulating you lot :4pacman:, I might just pop in a few times just to see what's going on, since I'm definitely not the biggest Geno supporter. I will be very happy for you all but my current goals for Smash characters is getting Crash, Rayman, or Doomguy. I'm positive we will get at least one of these three.

Edit: Forget the first part of this reply. I didn't intend to post an unfinished reply that doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Well, the odds are the Smash stuff will either be this week or next week. We may even be faced with a bull**** scenario where it's literally just 6 and there's a Smash Direct in July but it's one of those "literally why" sort of things. It's so hard to get a handle on this and another thing that's maddening is that the length of the Direct wouldn't give us hard clues either. Terry's presentation was the longest in Smash history but Sakurai casually announced 5 characters in the span of 25 minutes in the August 2018 Direct.

MattX20

Smash Hero
I think that those “secret costumes” are requested characters that “leaker” knows if it gets in public, people will get mad in rage haha. I suspect Square costume is either Geno or Sora, Microsoft is Master Chief or Steve, Sony and Nintendo, no idea, it could be anything.

From the other list, if its real, there are 3 Namco-Bandai costumes, so I think it’s likely we will get another NB rep. Its probably Lloyd or Heihachi, personally I would prefer Heihachi because I like how Sakurai handles fighting games characters in Smash.

btw, remember to temper your expectations, its possible that this month we will only get Arms character reveal. In last FP, there was a wait of around 6 months between reveals of Joker (early december 18’) and Hero (mid june 19’). So, CP7 and possible 8 would get their reveal later, like September .
If Geno were the Square costume, I don't think Fatman would keep that a secret

zferolie

Smash Hero
Pretty sure insiders are being hard pressured to not say anything, especially with Sabi literally leaking every conference except Nintendo's and only because Nintendo more or less threatened to sue Sabi if he let out literally anything about it. There's other factors too:

-Nintendo cracking down since February.

-The pandemic/global depression making people paranoid of being out of work.

-About a month ago setting in motion plans to significantly downsize the number of Nintendo ambassadors.

-Several things already getting out and Nintendo being severely pissed about it. They went on the warpath over Paper Mario and Metroid being blasted by Sabi and Zippo and, honestly, I wouldn't doubt they're fuming over the Mario Remasters too.

-Several things probably going to be announced this summer that, at the very least, everyone agrees would only be spoiled by the biggest of assholes but also that Nintendo would probably cave in people's heads with cinderblocks if they got out.

Once again, going up to bat for Paragon, I don't think a lot understand the gravity of a C&D. Basically it's a company confronting you, by name and address, and telling you if you step out of line they will sue you into oblivion. Given most of the people actively involved in this stuff are in their late 20's and 30's, that's pretty terrifying. I've saying since literally last September that Nintendo appears to have big plans for 2020 and they've been extra careful for stuff to not get out aside from rumors and speculation.
Makes sense honestly. I am surprised they are lowering ambassadors, are they even sure they were the ones giving the insider info?

Nintendo has always loved the surprise, and I love that for that. Honestly I don't want any games or characters leaked, I just would like to have an idea when things will drop, so I can be ready to watch it is all. I thought if anything will leak now, its just announcment dates.

Yeah Sabi and Zippo seem to be keeping their mouths shut, surprised no rando 4chan guy with legit info is saying stuff, but I guyss those were rarely true. so far the only real true one was the Ken leak... I still wonder how they got that info out.

I bet they have big plans, its just so.... odd, they have still be super silent about it. yes the pandemic is a ***** that screwed a lot of plans up, but those rumoprs that nintendo has no directs planned for the forseeable future is very odd.

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
Well, the odds are the Smash stuff will either be this week or next week. We may even be faced with a bull**** scenario where it's literally just 6 and there's a Smash Direct in July but it's one of those "literally why" sort of things. It's so hard to get a handle on this and another thing that's maddening is that the length of the Direct wouldn't give us hard clues either. Terry's presentation was the longest in Smash history but Sakurai casually announced 5 characters in the span of 25 minutes in the August 2018 Direct.
Fans: 'I hope the virus doesn't derail hype for the fighter's pass.'

Nintendo: 'Don't worry about the virus sucking the fun and excitement out of Smash reveals. That's OUR job.'

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Do you know those last four or were they kept secret to you too?
I know. I was recommended to keep them a secret for a variety of reasons:

-All four are really nice surprises.

-Was specifically told one of the fanbases would "probably throw a fit" if it got leaked.

-At least one is a big enough deal that it would probably cause legal action if it got out. This last one checks because I would eventually learn that a few people actually knew about the Sans Mii costume as far back as last June but after Paragon's C&D, it was decided to keep it a hard secret because it was never clarified why Paragon got the C&D to begin with.

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace

-Was specifically told one of the fanbases would "probably throw a fit" if it got leaked.

-At least one is a big enough deal that it would probably cause legal action if it got out. This last one checks because I would eventually learn that a few people actually knew about the Sans Mii costume as far back as last June but after Paragon's C&D, it was decided to keep it a hard secret because it was never clarified why Paragon got the C&D to begin with.
So that Square one is most certainly not Geno then since you know who it is.

D

Deleted member

It's been a joy to be active in this community again since almost this time last year and to be filled with the hope I had lost. It has passed the time on my laziest days and calmed me during these fearful months. To just vanish because I got what I want would feel... slimy. I'll be around, but maybe not here. First and foremost I think my days of speculation are over, there are characters who I will actively root for, Isaac being the frontrunner after Geno since he's been done dirty for just about as long (and my heart will always be with Masked Man, the true ultimate pipe dream), but I just don't have it in me to analyze the **** out of every statement made by people who would be total nobodies to me if it weren't for my investment in seeing Geno make it in after all these years.

I say this, but at the same time, despite the fact that it's brought out the worst in people since shortly after the beginning of Smash 4's cycle, speculation is fun and discussing character possibilities has been a part of my life since Brawl was announced. I actually kind of doubt that I can just give up a hobby that's literally a decade old, but I sure as hell won't be as invested in the characters I speculate over because at long last, I'll have gotten the one I wanted. Expect me to be even more sarcastic, I guess.

What'll really command my time is labbing our boy. I have every intention to play him until my hands fall off and I have a bad habit of going my own way and never posting my findings about a character, so while I might lurk the boards, I probably won't post tech or meta things. People tend to make the same discoveries as me at around the same time, anyway - I don't seek the clout of being the guy who posts the theories and the tech. Once he gets in, I better not see some damn Smash 6 show up shortly after the end of FP2 and not have him... but Ultimate was very likely going to become my Melee, regardless. I hope the competitive scene exists for this gem for years and years, and I really hope it ends up with a metagame beyond its final patch that lasts for two decades. Big hope that we don't end up with a Bayonetta tier character (and more hope that it isn't Geno) that flattens all prospects of this being a lasting competitive title.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loliko YnT

Smash Ace
NNID
karilthewizard
3DS FC
0447-8484-5229
Actually , I made the french Geno Discord just in case he gets in. So yeah , considering I would play a lot more if Geno gets in , I'm going to stick around when it come to Geno stuff.

I will also come here sometimes , because I simply like the people here.
Otherwise , I would just visit the Isaac and Rayman threads from time to time.

Andwooooo

Smash Journeyman
There’s no way the secret Square costume is Sora. Nintendo’s not going to fork out that kinda money for a costume, and KH fans would riot.

So let’s take some educated guesses:

Nintendo - Ironically the toughest one to theory for. Maybe an Arms 2 rep? Or Tom Nook (does he have a costume yet?).
Square - Black Mage (Gunner), coming with Geno. Black Mage is an iconic design and a staple of the series. Why we haven’t had his iconic hat at least is bizarre to me.
Sony - Spyro, coming with Crash. A psuedo-mascot from the PSX era. Not sure what kind of Mii fighter he’d fit best though.
Microsoft - Marcus Fenix (Gunner) along with Master Chief. No idea, to be honest. He’s from one of Microsoft’s biggest franchises, and I don’t think they’d put Chief in as a costume. I could also see a PSO2 costume as well since it’s got a lot of Microsoft ties now (being an Xbox and Windows exclusive title in America after 8 years of being exclusive to Japan).

Last edited:

MarioRaccoon

Smash Ace
So that Square one is most certainly not Geno then since you know who it is.
I think its Sora, most people would get in rage. Maybe Master Chief too but there isn’t too much highly expectations. I don’t think anyone would get angry for another Nintendo Mii Costume or a Sony one (I mean, nobody would expect a Sony character either and it can be a good surprise)

D

Deleted member

This is something that's flown under the radar for me, and I trust what you have to say - as I've stated before, you've never given me a reason to believe that you're making things up, but I'm very curious given your extra spicy take on Hollow Knight being Microsoft associated:

Is this Sony costume really a Sony costume or just a franchise that has the same kind of "association" with Sony that Hollow Knight has with Microsoft? If the answer turns it from "nice surprise" to "dead giveaway with a side of legal action" then don't worry about it.

PatPrime

Smash Journeyman
As a recap, "Mii Costume Guy" is a codename given to an insider who has been in connection with Papageno's network since about last Spring. He's been given this name because his first feat that was made public was correctly leaking Banjo's Mii costumes last July. Since then, he has also successfully leaked Terry's spirit board in September, Byleth's ALTs and stage in October (I didn't get this information until December). There's a language barrier (presumably Japanese) and he typically talks through "in-betweens" because of this. Because of that, sometimes there are translation errors like how Terry's spirit board was interpreted as Mii costumes and Byleth's ALTs were thought to be literal Mii costumes.

Since last summer, he's released a good amount of information but a lot of it hasn't come true yet. A vast majority of it has been Mii costumes. Through various conversations with Mii Costume Guy and his In-betweens, these are the Mii costumes he has put out since December:

-Ms. Pac-Man
-Gooigi
-Elecman
-KOS-MOS
-Cuphead
-Kris (Deltarune)
-Knight (Hollow Knight)
-Arle (Puyo Pop)

For the record, Mii Costume Guy hasn't put out anything new since about mid December.
When you say connected to Sony, you mean directly owned by Sony right? Because I don't know what the **** Nintendo would be thinking if they settled on a Crash MII COSTUME out of all things. Maybe I'm getting a bit paranoid because it is technically E3 week.

Theguy123

Smash Lord
I think the arms rep will be spring man. It’s kind of a genius tactic if it is. Put in an assist trophy With a bunch of other potential candidates, then people will rule out spring man because of him being an assist trophy. It would be classic Nintendo to tamper people’s expectations like that (flashback to the grinch leak and Byleth being the last fighter of pack 1)

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I've got a really good feeling about today. I don't know why. I'm almost definitely wrong. But if I'm right, I can be your new prophet, right?

PatPrime

Smash Journeyman
I think the arms rep will be spring man. It’s kind of a genius tactic if it is. Put in an assist trophy With a bunch of other potential candidates, then people will rule out spring man because of him being an assist trophy. It would be classic Nintendo to tamper people’s expectations like that (flashback to the grinch leak and Byleth being the last fighter of pack 1)
It's something I could see happening, much to the dismay of other people hoping for Min Min or others. It would be a win win (heh) for me personally because not only would the "Spirits Deconfirm" camp would get ****ed, but the same thing would happen for the Assist Trophy rule, too.

zferolie

Smash Hero
Here is my guesses on these 3 super big Mii costumes.

Nintendo: I am not sure what Nintendo character could blow peoples minds... unless its something like Isaac from golden sun to make the fanbase sad.

Square: Well, if the Caco Mallow Demon leak is true we could guess its that. Otherwise maybe Neko from would ends with you? I really don't think we are getting anything else from FF since we still never got anything more then just 2 songs, a stage, and cloud. I don't even think the Chocobo hats have returned.

Sony: Tough one really. It has to be a humanoid rep, so Spyro is out(and thats owned by activision). Are the Insiders considering Crash as a sony rep or something? that seems odd. I would love Kat from Gravity rush though

Microsoft: Has to be Steve from Minecraft. No other character from Microsoft is big enough and has some ties to Nintendo.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Hollow Knight is not a "Microsoft-associated" character at all. PC games are not a Microsoft thing. The PC itself comes from tons of different companies. I.E. Acer, ASUS. The operation system and certain programs is what Microsoft provides(Microsoft is more like someone who creates games for the PC instead. Or could be compared to a publisher for the PC, but not developing a PC in itself). The only consoles they legitimate created were the Xbox Brand. Unlike Crash, who appeared on a Sony console first, Hollow Knight, last I checked, were solely PC(you know Apple is a type of computer, right? That has games too. Or you know, a Cellphone is as much related to Microsoft as a PC is) and Nintendo. Unless Hollow Knight legitimately was on an Xbox console, it has no relations to Microsoft.

Crash is funny, because just like Snake and Cloud, they did have relations to Sony due to debuting on an actual Sony console. Sony also has music and movies. Is a music CD you can happen to listen to on any device a Sony one just cause it's the particular device used? No. That's the connection Hollow Knight has to Microsoft. None whatsoever.

PC is its own console(as are Macs, but they're effectively the same thing as a PC, for computer games).
Xbox is the Microsoft console, not PCs or Macs.
PlayStation is the Sony console.
Nintendo is the Nintendo console.
Cellphones are their own console now(mobile gaming).

There's other small ones like Oculus if I remember its name right, but those are the 5(kind of 6 since Macs and PCs are fairly separated in terms of ability) actual consoles that get games these days. And the games are limited to the strength of the system itself. It's why Cellphone games are smaller GB than others. Technically speaking Mobile gaming is another term, but the literal Cellphone is the console for the point.

Last edited:

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
I'm guessing the Square one is Sephiroth. Don't think they would go through the hassle of getting the rights for Sora just to add him as a costume.

MarioRaccoon

Smash Ace
a cool Square costume could be Chrono from Chrono Trigger. Its a very special game (and very good one also), another Toriyama design character and I saw sometimes in fan roster whislists, so there is a bit of fan demand for him in Smash.

MattX20

Smash Hero
It's only a matter of time now. Our wait for new information is almost over, and hopefully be good to Geno fans

Last edited:

Firox

Smash Master
I'll definitely hang around for a while to develop Geno's meta. Gotta see what combos he can do and ways to optimize his gameplay. As for speculation though, I'll finally just retire from it with a passive support for Isaac. He's the last character I want, and depending on whether they smash the "AT's deconfirm" rule, I may rekindle my hope for him.

NordicOS

Smash Rookie
It's literally been just the first week. Settle down. Even as tired as I've been at waiting for the update, I didn't expect it to drop the first week.

Relax, if i was to guess, it'll be sometime next week.
I'm just pointing out how it's been SOME time.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
This is something that's flown under the radar for me, and I trust what you have to say - as I've stated before, you've never given me a reason to believe that you're making things up, but I'm very curious given your extra spicy take on Hollow Knight being Microsoft associated:

Is this Sony costume really a Sony costume or just a franchise that has the same kind of "association" with Sony that Hollow Knight has with Microsoft? If the answer turns it from "nice surprise" to "dead giveaway with a side of legal action" then don't worry about it.
Only one of the four is owned by the associated company and that's the Microsoft one and even then it's not in a direct way. I talked about it way back in December but none are super popular so you all don't have to worry about Sora, Chief, Crash, Steve, etc. Only one really has a notable fanbase and that was the one I was warned would probably be a salt inducer.

Last edited:

MarioRaccoon

Smash Ace
would be hilarious if these Sony related Mii costume is Norman Reedus's Death Stranding character (it may have a legal problem if it gets leaked?). We know that Sakura is friend with Kojima's and he also tweeted not far ago that he like DS.

For the Square costume, I think its either a Taito (Bub or Bob?) or Eidos (Lara?) character.

For Microsoft, someone from Killer Instinct? Gears of War? Ori? I don't think there is too muchs names we can imagine.

zferolie

Smash Hero
would be hilarious if these Sony related Mii costume is Norman Reedus's Death Stranding character (it may have a legal problem if it gets leaked?). We know that Sakura is friend with Kojima's and he also tweeted not far ago that he like DS.

For the Square costume, I think its either a Taito (Bub or Bob?) or Eidos (Lara?) character.

For Microsoft, someone from Killer Instinct? Gears of War? Ori? I don't think there is too muchs names we can imagine.
Honestly that would be amazing. Sakurai and Kojima are close freinds, and its the reason why we got snake in brawl in the first place. This would be very nice.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
With the rumors saying it isn't Steve/Master Chief, there's not a lot of options. That is, those that Microsoft own or are actually associated with(like being a publisher for a specific franchise. Cuphead is a good example of that). Fulgore, Battletoads, Conker, other Rareware costumes. Rareware has franchises beyond the only Nintendo ones too, so they're a possibility.

Chief's odd too, since his sole cameo on Nintendo is as a costume. It's plausible they do it again, but only if another Microsoft character is playable(to be honest, the only two that seem likely to me are Steve and on a lesser scale, Chief. I'd love Fulgore, but considering Killer Instinct is practically Microsoft exclusive nowadays, and even cameos are kept to MS, well... I got no hope for it. Also, way less popular than the previous two).

Nicnac

Smash Ace
I'd probably cut about a bit here but I'd spend more time in the Doomguy and Dante threads.

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace
I'll probably stick around and pop in every now and then to chat and check up. This is definitely one of the best experiences I have had with an online community and I've grown to really enjoy all the personalities in this group. I might get more active in some other threads like Rayman and Crash (if Geno gets in first).

People seem to be guessing Mii costumes that would enrage fanbases when Fatman only said one might incite a riot and they were all basically nice surprises.

So Nintendo is the hardest one to guess. Maybe Porky? This would be a surprise. I suppose it would upset that fanbase but it wouldn't really incite a riot like other characters could and would explain his inexplicable absence in Ultimate thus far. I really am struggling to think of other characters or franchises that would make sense and aren't already present.

SE: my guess is Crono, but Sephiroth, 2B, or maybe Neku. Would be nice surprises but most would upset fanbases.

Microsoft: could be Steve or Master Chief the former would definitely upset it's fanbase and honestly wouldn't really work right as a Mii imo but it could happen. I could also see Marcus or a drone from Gears being a nice surprise though.

Sony: Crash, Spyro, Ratchet, Sackboy, etc come to mind. I'm not sure if Spyro would translate well to a Mii though so probably not Spyro. There's a lot of options here but I feel that it is the least likely that this one or the Nintendo one end up being the one that incites riots.

Edit: well Fatman just kind of killed a lot of the concerning big names that could get costumed. So who knows?

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I think I should make mention that I have shared the 4 Mii costumes with a number of people in the Geno fanbase in private because, time and time again, you all have proven to be trustworthy and not a single thing I have told anybody in strict confidence since DECEMBER 2018 has gotten out except for once at Forest Maze this past January (thankfully the mods jumped on it immediately) and a big reason I hardly ever go there anymore. That said, there's a decent chance of things being revealed in the coming weeks that the Geno fanbase has successfully kept secret for close to a year and I deeply appreciate that. Again, I don't think the Geno fanbase gets enough credit for the amazing people in it and the solidarity of it acknowledging that there's some things that shouldn't be leaked at all. It's very humbling and it's just another factor of why I've been proud to be in this fanbase for seemingly ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom