• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Gotta agree with Matt here: I get there may be delays, but some sort of announcement is needed. Sony isn't playing any games with this virus and we already know about their cancellations weeks to months in advance.

I think we may be getting a Direct that is being re-recorded in some areas due to a delay, and since that stuff needs to be properly edited and re-shot, that takes time.

Also I meant that whole 'Are We The Baddies' thing as a joke, but I guess it didn't quite fly like that. I've always been someone who strives to be more logical in a world that more and more throws it in the trash and bases everything on how they feel at that particular moment. The sudden splurge of me showing my irritation is just the fact that my limit has been reached on seeing this thread spin donuts in the parking lot.

I have a disease, and the only prescription is more logical analysis! Honestly, I'm rooting for a Direct 1st week of March but my gut and brain say second week at the soonest.

Also CannonStreak CannonStreak I have no idea what you are on about. Earlier you said I would lose subscribers due to cringe posting but I barely have any as is and I'm not an active content creator as much fun as that could be. Now you are assuming I'm harassing PapaGenos when all I did was disagree with him and critique his content instead of blindly supporting him. It's a known fact that PapaGenos rarely covers anything that isn't major Nintendo or Smash news, so him making a video that feels like bottom-barrel content to me is something I will point out as someone who has supported him since he first started to take off.

I will assume there is just a language barrier issue here and that you are assuming things without truly understanding what is going on.
I never really was saying you were harassing him. Last words of your first paragraph toward me about supporting him, I thought you weren't really a fan of him, and I did not know whether or not you were talking about him or Thunder Productions, the way you worded that post, so with all that, there may have well indeed been a language barrier between what was said between us. I may not have understand, but maybe you should have been clearer.

And the "Going to lose subscriber" thing was just a joke. Now let us go back to a previous post of yours rather than the one I quoted.

https://smashboards.com/threads/geno-♥♪-return-of-the-starsend-savior-on-to-fighters-pass-2-speculation.446378/page-2487#post-23853700

I believe this could have been worded better. And calmer. This was not the best way to make a post like this, in my opinion.

Still, you do make good points, which I agree with. People are going nuts to unnecessary and dis-likable levels and it is not good at all, if I have this down right. So while I believe this could have been better, this is far from the worst post made, in my opinion, despite someone calling it cringe. I didn't think it was that full of cringe. Using logic and one's brain would be the better way to handle things, as you said in this post I am referring to.

And apparent anger and frustration, among maybe other things, this is something I could have said myself, though in a nicer, calmer way.

Last edited:

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
CACOMALLOW IS REAL.
that's the line
hah take that Malo Mart i stole your line

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
CACOMALLOW IS REAL.
that's the line
hah take that Malo Mart i stole your line
So, we're supposed to say that line?

Like how they say Jumaji when they beat the game in Jumaji: Welcome to the Jungle as well as its sequel?

D

Deleted member

I'm being somewhat cheeky but it's another instance where Cacodemon is being marketed as a major icon of the DOOM series so a Mii costume really isn't super farfetched.
I'm not a big Doom guy but iirc Cacodemon has been considered sort of the mascot of the franchise for some time. Merch just sort of confirms it.

valkiriforce

Smash Ace
Just FYI, as someone who does follow Doom, they've had those plushies available for some time now - there's even a Doomguy plush with the plasma rifle weapon.

Polarthief

Smash Lord
Loving how big The List™ is getting. I'd like to see one or two more lines added before Geno gets in. Maybe some Geno merch and SMRPG on NSO?
We're also now sub 300 posts away from 100k posts/2500 pages!

Actually, it's fine if y'all steal my line, I encourage it even.

Gotta spread the truth in some way, you know?
I mean my line of "Geno's a lock" is based on your line, so... ;)

Just because of some company making Cacodemon plushies? I mean, this could be for something else, like for Doom Eternal or something. It may not be about the CacoMallow leak.
For sure it could be. I even said that much in my edit, but it's a *possibility* so I've added it in. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just for Doom Eternal, given how close we are to that game also coming out. CacoMallow's in a weird position due to the timing.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, if it doesn't hurt to ask, what are the odds of a Direct happening next week?

And while we are at it, what number fighter (like Mario being fighter number one and Pikachu being number 8, I believe) do you guys think Geno will be?

MattX20

Smash Hero
So, if it doesn't hurt to ask, what are the odds of a Direct happening next week?

And while we are at it, what number fighter (like Mario being fighter number one and Pikachu being number 8, I believe) do you guys think Geno will be?
I still believe Geno is a distinct possibility for #76. As for the odds for the direct next week, it's going to be either the first or second week of March at the latest I think, so a 50/50 chance for either

Lyncario

Smash Ace

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

StarLight42

Smash Lord
The site that posted that poll is pure garbage. It’s the typical clickbaity nonsense that says a few things

Ad
Says a few things
Ad
Says a few things
Ad

And so on. They don’t even ****in’ show the listed results of the poll.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
A little public advice for everyone who supports Geno here...

Remember guys, when someone tells you to stop supporting the possessed doll or any other character you like, just say "Gee, NO!"!

D

Deleted member

It’s good to see that Japan is still actively rooting for Geno.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarioTime

Smash Apprentice
Really hate when people say "stop supporting x character" like shut up we request whoever we want and have our reasons to why we support them. Let other people have fun and look forward to their favorite characters, bet those same people will get mad if we told them to stop supporting their character too. They need to stop being a buncha party poopers and "no fun allowed" type of ppl

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Really hate when people say "stop supporting x character" like shut up we request whoever we want and have our reasons to why we support them. Let other people have fun and look forward to their favorite characters, bet those same people will get mad if we told them to stop supporting their character too. They need to stop being a buncha party poopers and "no fun allowed" type of ppl
I must add...

And if anyone who you say that to says "Gee, YES!", in the case of Geno, you can use that to tell them that they effectively, if indirectly, said yes to Geno, ya know what I mean?

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom