• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Merry Christmas once again guys! I was gonna take the day off from here t just relax for a bit, but then Arlo posted a new video and I just had to share it, because guess who's in the thumbnail? Heh.

Pretty sweet to see Arlo backing Geno so confidently, he's seemed more or less indifferent to Smash in his past videos so it's pretty cool to see him jazzed up about it

I don't really watch those sorts of things, is Geno actually talked about in the video?
Here's the TL;DR: Arlo is speculating Geno for Fighter 5 with a Mario RPG Remake as a surprise E3 reveal

and he went on to speculate the other reveals for Season 2: Travis Touchdown, Rayman, Dr. Eggman, Monster Hunter, and Master Chief

Last edited:

Axelocke

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sweet to see Arlo backing Geno so confidently, he's seemed more or less indifferent to Smash in his past videos so it's pretty cool to see him jazzed up about it
Geno in the thumbnail Geno in the thumbnail-
so many videos with Geno in the thumbnail, come on Nintendo notice us-

I'm really excited for 2020, I'm sure there'll be some big announcements to celebrate another 10 years gone by. Merry christmas, and a happy new years to everyone here. :)

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
GUYS!

ARLO DIDN'T JUST PREDICT GENO! HE WENT WAY MORE HAM THAN THAT!

HE'S PREDICTING THAT GENO IS FIGHTER #5 WHILE ALSO SAYING THAT GENO BEING IN SMASH IS HIS MOST CONFIDENT PREDICTION AND THAT YOU CAN HOLD IT TO HIM!

THEN HE PREDICTS A SMRPG COMPLETE REMAKE THAT KEEPS THE ISOMETRIC CAMERA ANGLE BUT HAS A STYLE SIMILAR TO LINK'S AWAKENING REMAKE!

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, MAKE THIS PUPPET ON YOUTUBE A DIVINE BEING! MAKE IT THAT HE IS SEEING INTO THE FUTURE! MAKE HIS CRYSTAL BALL JOKE REAL~!

Last edited:

Lyncario

Smash Ace
GUYS!

HE'S PREDICTING THAT GENO IS FIGHTER #5 WHILE ALSO SAYING THAT GENO BEING IN SMASH IS HIS MOST CONFIDENT PREDICTION AND THAT YOU CAN HOLD IT TO HIM!

THEN HE PREDICTS A SMRPG COMPLETE REMAKE THAT KEEPS THE ISOMETRIC CAMERA ANGLE BUT HAS A STYLE SIMILAR TO LINK'S AWAKENING REMAKE!

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, MAKE THIS PUPPET ON YOUTUBE A DIVINE BEING! MAKE IT THAT HE IS SEEING INTO THE FUTURE! MAKE HIS CRYSTAL BALL JOKE REAL~!
Ok, but can we get Pikmin 4 and a new F-Zero irst?

AdamBel731

Smash Ace
Wait, is Arlo someone who is credible and worth trusting?
I love Arlo. A lot. He is super genuine and an awesome YouTuber. But...

c'mon guys, as great as it is that he predicted Geno, let's not put him on a pedestal and say he is an insider and is credible. It is clear based on the past that he just has genuine predictions. I just REALLY don't want people to start glorifying him, because then he may get annoyed. And an annoyed Arlo is something I don't wish to have in the world.

I'm definitely gonna be the psuedo-wynn in this situation. I really don't think this means anything. Just because he is confident doesn't mean this is insider information. He has been confident in things before and they're incorrect in the end (...like my sweet Pikmin 4... *sigh). Calm down y'all. I just really don't want Arlo to be annoyed like Jon was.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I love Arlo. A lot. He is super genuine and an awesome YouTuber. But...

c'mon guys, as great as it is that he predicted Geno, let's not put him on a pedestal and say he is an insider and is credible. It is clear based on the past that he just has genuine predictions. I just REALLY don't want people to start glorifying him, because then he may get annoyed. And an annoyed Arlo is something I don't wish to have in the world.
Of course. These are just predictions, after all. Nothing more. I mean, it is nice he said that, but still...

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Wait, is Arlo someone who is credible and worth trusting?
Alro is just a YouTuber, he doesn't have any inside connections aside from the occasional free stuff he gets from Nintendo. I really doubt anyone would tell him who Fighter 5 is

Really, it's just nice to see another big Nintentuber backing our boy

GUYS!

Funny that we have a puppet backing a puppet, eh?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Geno, let's not put him on a pedestal and say he is an insider and is credible
He also believes Eggman will be added due to an outdated "heroes vs. villains" fan assumption. That's not to say nothing he said will happen, but haven't we dropped that theme by now?

Griselda

Smash Lord
He also believes Eggman will be added due to an outdated "heroes vs. villains" fan assumption. That's not to say nothing he said will happen, but haven't we dropped that theme by now?
I haven't heard the 'heroes vs villains' thing for ages. That said, Eggman would be nice. My only worry is how they'd handle his size - having him on foot might be weird, but if you put him in the Egg Walker, or even the flying one he'd probably turn out too big.

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
I haven't heard the 'heroes vs villains' thing for ages. That said, Eggman would be nice. My only worry is how they'd handle his size - having him on foot might be weird, but if you put him in the Egg Walker, or even the flying one he'd probably turn out too big.
Eggman is one of my pocket picks. As for his size, I mean they managed Ridley didn't they? I can see him being about the size of DK inside his hovercraft

As long as they include a Dr. Robotnik alt

1577311455208.png

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Arlo is definitely not credible when it comes to knowing hidden insider information. But it is nice to see him have hope for Geno. Always nice seeing big Youtubers talk about him in a positive light.

OffBi

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, that sure is a lot of views Tom.
It's totally nothing like I've seen before.

Tomasagaz14

Banned via Warnings
Oh yeah, that sure is a lot of views Tom.
It's totally nothing like I've seen before.
Meh, what matters to me is just that more people sees even more how much in shambles is this place.

Last edited:

Griselda

Smash Lord
Meh, what matters to me is just that more people sees even more how much in shambles is this place.
Wishing each other happy holidays and idly discussing Geno and Eggman hardly seems like 'in shambles' to me, but.. Eh. Happy holidays to you, too.

Tomasagaz14

Banned via Warnings
Wishing each other happy holidays and idly discussing Geno and Eggman hardly seems like 'in shambles' to me, but.. Eh. Happy holidays to you, too.
Ok, that's just now due to Christmas, but mostly of times this Echo Chamber is a place in shambles where people hears their messiah Fatman.

Last edited:

Tomasagaz14

Banned via Warnings
User was warned for this post
Out of curiosity is there a reason you care about this so much?
Pure spite towards this fanbase, as simple as that, if i didn't hate Geno and his fanbase, i wouldn't do any of this.

Last edited:

herpderp06

Smash Rookie
Hi guys! I'm new to smashboards and only made an account to show my support towards our lil blue friend. :3 It's a plesure seeing people that have hope for the same character I do. Even if Geno doesn't get in the first fighter pass, I have hope he will get in eventually! #Geno4Smash!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Pure spite towards this fanbase, as simple as that, if i didn't hate Geno and his fanbase, i wouldn't do any of this.
I guarantee you can find something better to do with your time.

With that said, people should stop replying/drop it here.

Last edited:

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
Hi guys! I'm new to smashboards and only made an account to show my support towards our lil blue friend. :3 It's a plesure seeing people that have hope for the same character I do. Even if Geno doesn't get in the first fighter pass, I have hope he will get in eventually! #Geno4Smash!
Welcome aboard!
PicsArt_12-25-08.11.15.png

MattX20

Smash Hero
2121 now...I'm trying to think of a joke related to this page number, but I'm stumped.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Welcome to the thread! We are hoping for the best regarding Geno.

D

Deleted member

Causing more trouble eh Tom? Be my guest so you can get banned again. Lol
Edit: Merry Christmas everyone
Edit 2: Tom is banned again! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

herpderp06

Smash Rookie
So . . . If Geno did get into the game, what tier do you guys think he would end up landing in? Most of the dlc that have been released seem to be fairly balanced mid tiers, besides Joker (not broken but definitely top 5 in the game). As someone who enjoys watching the competitive side of the game it is always interesting to see where the DLC characters end up landing on the tier list.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Is the ban permanent? If not, how long is it?
No, it’s not permanent nor will it be changed. Bans typically last 3 days.

Causing more trouble eh Tom? Be my guest so you can get banned again. Lol
Edit: Merry Christmas everyone
Edit 2: Tom is banned again! Lol
Please do not discuss about users being banned. Just drop it and move on. Continuing to bringing up the banning of this user will result in spam warnings.

Last edited:

Andwooooo

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, if they started with Link and Samus sleeping, I’ve got a trailer I’d like to see. Can’t describe it on my phone though. Will come back to this.
Thought about this for awhile, then completely forgot about it during Star Wars. Anyway! Here's the trailer that I'd love to see:

Enter Rose Town Inn.

Link and Samus (sans suit) are sleeping in separate beds just havin' a good time. There's a faint blue doll on the floor that won't be obvious. They're jolted out of sleep by a wild commotion outside! They immediately leap out of bed and Link shoots outside like the hero he is, while Samus suits up. Outside, hundreds of Dharkon's spirits are causing a lot of chaos while Mario, Peach, and Bowser have joined forces to take them down. However, even with Samus and Link at their side, they're quickly being overwhelmed. Bowser and Peach are quickly dealt with while Mario and Link are back to back, about to be overwhelmed. Samus attempts to fire off a charge shot, but she's hit with a blast from Dharkon.

Situation is looking very dire with Link and Mario getting crowded more and more until...

A wild cliche appears!

A beam of light shoots down and tears a whole in the roof of the inn, followed almost immediately by a whirl of light that destroys a lot of the troops. The camera pans to the door of the inn--

GENO is here to serve!

In game footage of Geno Smashing while a Beware the Forest Mushrooms remix plays. It's happening it's happening I can't believe it's happening! At one point, Geno is side by side with either a Mallow Assist Trophy (very unlikely) or a Mii fighter wearing the hat.

The music fades as Geno gets hit by a Dharkon blast. He hits the ground, nearly defeated, before a revived Peach comes back and gives him Therapy. A Smash Ball drifts his way and he grabs it. The music changes to Fight Against an Armed Boss, and Geno eradicates all the spirits and Dharkon with a Geno Blast!

Magical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom