• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
I actually wouldn't mind Tracer. I don't know why people diss overwatch. It's a high quality game, not like fortnight. And a lot of the characters are really interesting. With how huge Overwatch has gotten I could definitely see it having a place in smash.
I love overwatch but... Team Heavy Weapons Guy

collater333

Smash Rookie
I actually wouldn't mind Tracer. I don't know why people diss overwatch. It's a high quality game, not like fortnight. And a lot of the characters are really interesting. With how huge Overwatch has gotten I could definitely see it having a place in smash.
It's the cool thing to hate on...though Blizzard in much more recent history has made some questionable decisions.

Personally I would love an OW character, but think there would be so many better choices than Tracer. Personally I think D.Va would be the best choice. Zarya would be really cool as well. And of course, the big, lovable Winston. =)

I will say, something I can't stand is people claiming League of Legends is dead, but somehow claim OW isn't, when League has, from what I've seen, a higher player base, and a higher viewer base, as far as streaming goes.

Overall, neither are dead, but I slightly digress there.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
So, I was thinking as we were coming up to this page like "haha, finally the thread is going to be older than me!"

Then I saw people congratulating 1996 as Geno year, and I was like "???", so I looked up SMRPG, and I am literally older than SMRPG by a timeframe of less than a week.

I am older than Geno.

I legitimately don't know how to process this information.

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
It's close to 1pm in my timezone and I'm tired, but I'll keep on going. I want to be awaken when we reach the 2000 page milestone. Good thing I'm on vacation.

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
Good lord we blew past 1996 fast. I thought we might hit 2000 by TGA but it looks like we might hit it in like a few hours. Feels like we’ve got a Geno Boost lol

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
I remember right before Color Splash was announced, Gamexplain had a discussion and they were sooo sure that we were going to get another PM, and low and behold, we did...unfortunately, not the one we wanted, but that's besides the point.

I know they've stated they've been wrong and it's essentially all speculation and anything they've gotten right were merely "lucky guesses" but yeah, I do question if they do have some inside info. But people shouldn't be nagging them though.
Can we get a master list of things Gamexplain """"guessed"""" and got right?

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
That's some dedication right there my man, but you should sleep if you're that tired
Thanks for the advice, but luckily, I'm not as tired now. I was on the verge of sleeping a couple hours ago, but now I feel like I can go for just a little longer

Last edited:

Hot_N_Tasty

Smash Journeyman
personally I would love an OW character, but think there would be so many better choices than Tracer. Personally I think D.Va would be the best choice. Zarya would be really cool as well. And of course, the big, lovable Winston. =).
download (4).jpeg

Also since you brought it up, I can't help but wonder what League character would get into smash if Riot was able to bring one. Hopefully mah girl Sona.

Last edited:

ChoccyStar

Smash Apprentice
I say we delete all our previous posts so we can enjoy getting to 2000 pages a bit longer.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
Dang, I missed my birth year page of 1993!

I also missed SMRPG's release year page, too!

I miss a lot of stuff when I leave the house for several hours of the day.

I found a pretty good picture for both this thread and Geno's eventual reveal:

No sweeter thing can be said.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Now we’ve made it to my birth year page! Nice! Since I’m a January birthday, I’m actually pretty close to sharing my birth year with Geno, but just shy of it. Oh well.

valkiriforce

Smash Ace
Hate to be that guy but I do feel kinda nostalgic just passing these 90's pages just thinking about the first time I played Super Mario RPG and how I played it alongside Super Mario 64 at the time, lol. It's crazy to think it was 20 years ago.

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
Well I'm staying up until we pass 2000. I might stay up all night if Fatmanonice Fatmanonice is posting that big essay tonight though.
Oh ****, I almost forgot about Fatman's Essay™! Much as I'd like to read it as soon as it drops, I think I'm leaving it for tomorrow. Won't have the energy to read it all through by the time it comes, lol

Hot_N_Tasty

Smash Journeyman
Dang, passed my birth year and didn't think to comment on it. Oh well.

Last edited:

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
Hate to be that guy but I do feel kinda nostalgic just passing these 90's pages just thinking about the first time I played Super Mario RPG and how I played it alongside Super Mario 64 at the time, lol. It's crazy to think it was 20 years ago.
I think the Geno for Smash Bros thread is the last place where you need to apologize for being nostalgic haha

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Looking back on the live audience reaction to Joker

I dunno. I don't see KOS MOS or Waluigi getting that kind of reaction

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
wait.... OH SWEET JESUS HE IS A GAMECUBE
HOLY ****, YOU CRACKED THE CODE!!1!!!11!
Looking back on the live audience reaction to Joker

I dunno. I don't see KOS MOS or Waluigi getting that kind of reaction
KOSMOS, sure, but I think Waluigi is enough of a big deal to at least get a good reaction from the audience. Could be wrong, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom