• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

What if it's a Dr. Eggman reveal? It's like Joker's reveal but instead it's Eggman hacking into the game awards and they make a joke on how they keep on getting hacked into.

"Dr. Eggman makes an announcement!"
Eggman would be quite a great reveal.

He is probably the second best known villain in gaming behind Bowser.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
If Eggman is in, maybe he will use his Eggmobile because he doesn't want to get kicked in the PINGAS.

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
I'll say that if Eggman's Final Smash doesn't involve him using his giant PINGAS to piss on the moon, I'll be sorely disappointed.

Last edited:

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
Guys I LOVE this right now. It feels like a massive weight has been taken off the community’s collective shoulders.

CacoMallow ain’t fake yet, so Doomguy and Geno! Some random rumor suggesting ****ing KOS-MOS? SURE, why not! Geoff said something maybe about Sonic! Doctor Eggman! Shadow! Arle! WALUIGI SOMEHOW!

It’s the Wild Wild West of crazy Smash speculation again and I love it

M00NFIRE94

Smash Ace

What if Sonic is part of Fighter 5's reveal trailer? I don't see Geoff casually teasing a new Sonic game if he said nothing leaks, and guessing a new game is a little too obvious
Interesting timing considering what WayForward retweeted not that long ago.

Really, it's just wishful thinking on my part but man wouldn't it be nuts if that happened?

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
To think they actually made a Boshi plush :yoshi:
There was also a Mallow plush too:

According to Youtubers like LSuperSonicQ and PatMac, there have only been two sightings of the Mallow plush online in the past 23 years. It's SUPER rare and probably one of the rarest video game plushes or memorabilia in existence. The SMRPG set is so rare and mysterious, we don't even know if they made a Geno plush. If a Geno plush exists, he could be even rarer than Mallow.

Edit: The plushes were UFO/claw machine plushes and were made by the company Takara.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

According to Youtubers like LSuperSonicQ and PatMac, there have only been two sightings of the Mallow plush online in the past 23 years. It's SUPER rare and probably of the rarest video game plushes or memorabilia in existence. The SMRPG set is so rare and mysterious, we don't even know if they made a Geno plush. If a Geno plush exists, he could be even rarer than Mallow.
*The Yoshi on the left* Is..... Is that SMA Yoshi?

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I want to trust Naz and Fatman's NOA source that says FP5 isn't Bamco. That Reimu/Hayabusa/KOSMOS leak looks a bit dreary for Geno fans
I'm not sure how that would be the case. It isn't like the leak is shooting down his chances. Besides, we don't even know the order of Ryu and Reimu. I think Geno wouldn't really have his chances hurt. by anything but Square/Mario showing up

collater333

Smash Rookie
Geno is actually my most wanted and has been for a very long time.

If he ever makes it, he will be my new main, regardless of how good/bad he is. =)

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Alright screw it: Circumstantial Evidence on why it could be Tracer, assuming we aren't to believe the deconfirmation, because I like putting lists together

1. She fits Daisy theory of her being a stand in for another character. Same hair color, same primary color, both ladies

2. Overwatch Holiday Pack is right after the Smash one

3. Geoff teasing Sonic "of some kind" Him teasing a new game seems off and too obvious to guess, and while it could be movie news it could also be him being part of Fighter 5's reveal trailer, and it would be fitting if he were to have a race with Tracer

And that's basically it, truly not much but it's an interesting train of thought

ActualGarbage

Smash Ace

Really, it's just wishful thinking on my part but man wouldn't it be nuts if that happened?
I just wanna say that Wayforward's retweets mean nothing since they retweet any fanart of their babies. Even though they retweet the borderline hentai Shantae art, doesn't mean we'll be getting an epic AO Shantae game.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Pack it up, bois. Shantae confirmed with Sonic in her trailer.

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
I just wanna say that Wayforward's retweets mean nothing since they retweet any fanart of their babies. Even though they retweet the borderline hentai Shantae art, doesn't mean we'll be getting an epic AO Shantae game.
Not with that attitude we're not!

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
Guys I LOVE this right now. It feels like a massive weight has been taken off the community’s collective shoulders.

CacoMallow ain’t fake yet, so Doomguy and Geno! Some random rumor suggesting ****ing KOS-MOS? SURE, why not! Geoff said something maybe about Sonic! Doctor Eggman! Shadow! Arle! WALUIGI SOMEHOW!

It’s the Wild Wild West of crazy Smash speculation again and I love it
I won't say the Wild Wild West of speculation is truly back until we officially have a Spirit and/or Assist Trophy promotion, but damn, we're getting there! Just the fact we have names like my boy Waluigi back on the table is SO exciting!

According to Youtubers like LSuperSonicQ and PatMac, there have only been two sightings of the Mallow plush online in the past 23 years. It's SUPER rare and probably of the rarest video game plushes or memorabilia in existence. The SMRPG set is so rare and mysterious, we don't even know if they made a Geno plush. If a Geno plush exists, he could be even rarer than Mallow.
Aw man, that's giving me nostalgia of when I binged LSuperSonicQ's videos, I love his content despite its infrequency. I saw his video about Mallow and Geno plushes even before I really even got into Smash speculation, or played SMRPG for that matter. I'm not one to collect those things myself, but I'd lying if I said I wouldn't love having those. Too bad they're close to non-existent.

Last edited:

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
Aww it's nice that they retweet their cute fanar...wait WHAT HENTAI TOO!?
PicsArt_12-09-12.12.21.jpg

MisterMike

Smash Champion

Loog

Smash Apprentice

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Give me a source of them commenting on any Shantae hentai art. I doubt they have and the GameFaqs and 4Chan trolls have just made that silly **** up. Yes, there is Shantae hentai, but I highly doubt WayForward has come forward no pun intended to comment on that.

Last edited:

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Granted, GameXplain knows stuff but doesn't blast it, just like Resetera mods. Sometimes they're cheeky but it's esoteric and flies over a vast majority of their audience's heads. That said, it's not like every video has secret info but, for example, I note their Smash predictions and line them up with what I've heard. This is why, from GameXplain predictions alone, I'm not expecting Geno, Kos-Mos, Travis, Ryu, Sora, Rex/Pyra, or Doomguy for 5. Leaking Kirby games is one thing but leaking a Smash reveal would probably put them in a world of **** given their channel's size.
The way I took it as was...

“ATs/Spirits can be promoted” = GameXplain has heard one of them might be coming, maybe even as soon as #5.

“It’s gonna be Rex” = It’s NOT gonna be Rex because that would out Jon as someone with insider information as opposed to someone who just had a “lucky guess” as to the nature of the next character.

People have been on Jon’s ass for a while for being far too on-the-nose on his predictions with stuff like Kirby’s Epic Yarn 3DS, the FF games on Switch, and his INSISTENCE that Ridley was getting into Smash Ultimate on some of his ResetEra posts(!), and ever since he’s been throwing a lot more outlandish and super-specific guesses into his predictions videos that are obviously not true. Like here, about 12-and-a-half minutes into the E3 video, listen to how ridiculously specific he gets about the obviously fake “Star Fox Time Patrol”:

Now I’m having a hard time locating it because it’s a big video, but I distinctly remember that one of them responded to Jon’s ridiculously specific prediction with something along the lines of “if you get that one right, then people are right and you HAVE to be a leaker!” Though that might have been in another one of their post-Epic Yarn 3DS Direct predictions videos. Anyway, I remember hearing that and just thinking “you guys aren’t slick; I see EXACTLY what you are doing.” It seemed like a pretty obvious attempt to get away from the reputation they were starting to build up of having some insider information by diluting the waters, so to speak, with ridiculously specific predictions they knew wouldn’t pan out. Basically, I think they’re still very much in-the-know, but are being more careful to not show most of their hand. With that in mind, let’s get back to their Smash video about character promotions, shall we? There’s actually a VERY important name that they somehow manage to NEVER drop the entire time they’re talking about the subject, and that’s Waluigi, AKA one of the MOST TALKED ABOUT characters to potentially get promoted. You can watch the video yourself if you want to double check; Jon literally does not mention him even once:

Now, does this mean I’m saying Waluigi is definitively #5, GameXplain knows this, and they’re deliberately trying to avoid leaking him because of it? No, of course not. I personally think he has a shot, but I doubt GameXplain would know that for sure whether or not they have insider information. But as I’ve already mentioned, Fatman has said that anyone with any amount of insider knowledge is currently TERRIFIED to mention anything about Waluigi because of Paragon’s C&D, and if GameXplain really is in the know as well, then they’re probably similarly afraid of coming across as “predicting” Waluigi on the off chance that prediction comes true. This explains quite nicely why he wasn’t even namedropped at all. My conclusion from all of this is basically that any name GameXplain drops for Smash is either going to be one so public that they didn’t have to worry about being seen as the ones who “leaked” it, (i.e. talking about Banjo directly before E3, Jon saying Incineroar was more likely than Decidueye after Vergeben was talking about Incin, Jon’s Ridley posting on ResetEra around the time various other ResetEra admins were also posting about Ridley, etc.), or they’re going to mention names that they know aren’t going to come true so that they don’t have to worry about being the “first” leakers and incurring Nintendo’s wrath. With character 5 in flux right now, I feel it’s likely that any names they mention are ones that they’re confident aren’t going to be character 5, and Geno and Rex are pretty safe bets as being post-pass at the earliest.

Maybe I’m talking mad conspiracy talk here, but all this makes sense in my head.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I'll say that if Eggman's Final Smash doesn't involve him using his giant PINGAS to piss on the moon, I'll be sorely disappointed.
You're wrong, actually. I am taking a big risk for saying this, but Eggman, for his Final Smash, just uses the Death Egg Robot.....

.....Which has an even BIGGER PINGAS that he uses to not only piss on the moon, but the sun as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom