• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
If Geno gets in we should all switch our pfps to our stock icons the day he is announced
I'll want to see how it turns out first but if I like it then I might just keep it on for a while

My whole thing was to hold on to this one until geno get revealed so I guess it wouldn't matter much for just a day.

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
I spent the whole clip in anticipation for judge waluigi to just overrule all of phoenix's complains but the prosecutor's first response to phoenix did get a physical reaction so good job
FIne just for you.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
I’m sorry it just fully processed in my brain that I’m about to get a custom Geno-Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann-Captain Falcon stock icon

Glitch-EGamer Glitch-EGamer you are the coolest and I will use it forever

EditorMax

Smash Apprentice
As much as I love Waluigi and as much he is probably in my top 3 most wanted, I don’t want him to be DLC in this instance-

I don’t think Nintendo would add Piranha Plant, Waluigi, AND Geno. Three Mario characters as DLC doesn’t seem like it would fly- and between the latter two I’d obviously pick Geno

owjies

Smash Journeyman
I mean, we have:
:ultbayonetta::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ultinkling::ultkirby::ultlink::ultlittlemac::ultmario::ultgnw::ultness::ultolimar::ultpacman::ultpalutena::ultdaisy::ultpeach::ultpichu::ultpiranha::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultpokemontrainer::ultrobin::ultrosalina::ultryu::ultsheik::ultshulk::ultsnake::ulttoonlink::ultwario::ultwiifittrainer::ultzss:, I think
I’d like to request Pokémon Trainer if possible. Thanks for putting this together, it’s a great idea! Agreed with Plank08 Plank08 , be sure to include Papa, Terminal, and PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate . Zack E., Sovereign Trinity, The Anigriffin, Luigi The President, and PhilosophicAnimal come to mind as well. All have been quite active members of the thread over this past year.

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
I'm bored, so I took the time to gather everyone's character of choice for Glitch-EGamer Glitch-EGamer 's project.

Grumbo as :ultduckhunt:
Griselda as :ultzelda:
SonicSmasher1 as :ultsonic:
Spatulo as :ultfalcon:
Shotostar as :ultfox:
Catsforlife as :ultmewtwo:
Franco as :ultdarksamus:
Valkiri as :ultmegaman:
JDC as :ultsamus:
Hot as :ultwolf:
Earl as :ultpikachu:
Plank as :ultridley:
Blankit as :ultrob:
Convoy as :ultsimon:
Ray as :ultlucina:
Zinith as :ultyoshi:
RingJ5 as :ultchrom:
Adam as :ultmetaknight:
NintendoKnight as :ultike:
Tipper as :ultmarth:
WaniiZ as :ultlucas:
Wish as :ulticeclimbers:
Random Scrub as :ultjigglypuff:
Glitch-E Gamer as :ultkingdedede:
Ovaltine as :ultfalco:
ARandomZoomer as :ultdoc:

MonkeyDLenny as :ultyounglink:

Datboigeno as :ultkrool:

Inawordyes as :ultshulk:

Ingenious! as :ultrosalina:

ColtonS25 as :ultlink:

Maxie as :ultwario:

Sigran101 as :ultinkling:

owijes as :ultpokemontrainer:

And myself as :ulttoonlink:

Sorry if I missed anyone, and if Glitch-E was already keeping track of who chose who... well, I just wasted my time :ultpacman:

Last edited:

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
I'm bored, so I took the time to gather everyone's character of choice for Glitch-EGamer Glitch-EGamer 's project.

Sorry if I missed anyone, and if Glitch-E was already keeping track of who chose who... well, I just wasted my time :ultpacman:
I am but this also really helps! Thanks Malo!

Grumbo's took about 20~ minutes, being generous, but I'm still working on making them right. Humans are ones I'm going to have to really try with but it'll be great practice so those will definitely need work before I can unveil them. So, yeah, it'll take awhile, especially with upcoming tests I'm studying for.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Man, you know we're thirsty for news when Vergeben having to back up on their claims is something to talk about.

link2702

Smash Champion
I’d like to request Pokémon Trainer if possible. Thanks for putting this together, it’s a great idea! Agreed with Plank08 Plank08 , be sure to include Papa, Terminal, and PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate . Zack E., Sovereign Trinity, The Anigriffin, Luigi The President, and PhilosophicAnimal come to mind as well. All have been quite active members of the thread over this past year.
has zack E really? I haven't seen him post in forever. Though maybe I just have missed it if he changed his old avatar, he used to have the lucas one iirc.

Kinda wish he'd show back up....he was always one of the most optimistic users here when Geno's chances seemed their worst.

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
has zack E really? I haven't seen him post in forever. Though maybe I just have missed it if he changed his old avatar, he used to have the lucas one iirc.

Kinda wish he'd show back up....he was always one of the most optimistic users here when Geno's chances seemed their worst.
True! If I recall, though, he felt Geno would be unlikely post-pass (so basically the opposite of my thinking lol), so maybe that's also part of why he's been absent. I dunno if he has much hope left for Geno anymore, which is really sad to think about...

Plank08

Smash Lord
I am but this also really helps! Thanks Malo!

Grumbo's took about 20~ minutes, being generous, but I'm still working on making them right. Humans are ones I'm going to have to really try with but it'll be great practice so those will definitely need work before I can unveil them. So, yeah, it'll take awhile, especially with upcoming tests I'm studying for.
Zinith should be easy, it’s right here :ultyoshi:

owjies

Smash Journeyman

Yeah, that’s basically what I meant. The names I mentioned are those I haven’t seen in a while but have been very active at one time, or are supporting Geno outside of this thread elsewhere.

If this is a sort of yearbook of supporters, I feel like it would be incomplete without Zack E.

Last edited:

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline

Well shoot, if Young Link's already taken, I'll take snake

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I am fine with the icon I have for the stock. This sounds like a pretty cool project Glitch-EGamer Glitch-EGamer . I will ask though, and I may have missed this, but does the character we choose effect the icon and if so, what would those effects be?

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
I am fine with the icon I have for the stock. This sounds like a pretty cool project Glitch-EGamer Glitch-EGamer . I will ask though, and I may have missed this, but does the character we choose effect the icon and if so, what would those effects be?
Nah, not really the effects, more the placement in the board of icons

Plank08

Smash Lord
You should be lucky we have a lot of genos
Franco is literally just geno
Ovaltine is Kawaii Geno
Serenade is Geno with a hat
DatboiGeno is geno with sunglasses
Link is Geno with a different design

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
Well shoot, if Young Link's already taken, I'll take snake
Gotcha.

Grumbo as :ultduckhunt:
Griselda as :ultzelda:
SonicSmasher1 as :ultsonic:
Spatulo as :ultfalcon:
Shotostar as :ultfox:
Catsforlife as :ultmewtwo:
Franco as :ultdarksamus:
Valkiri as :ultmegaman:
JDC as :ultsamus:
Hot as :ultwolf:
Earl as :ultpikachu:
Plank as :ultridley:
Blankit as :ultrob:
Convoy as :ultsimon:
Ray as :ultlucina:
Zinith as :ultyoshi:
RingJ5 as :ultchrom:
Adam as :ultmetaknight:
NintendoKnight as :ultike:
Tipper as :ultmarth:
WaniiZ as :ultlucas:
Wish as :ulticeclimbers:
Random Scrub as :ultjigglypuff:
Glitch-E Gamer as :ultkingdedede:
Dynamic Worlock as :ultsnake:

Ovaltine is Kawaii Geno
And I'm the lone Mallow around, it seems. :ultpacman:

Eh, it's fitting for my name.

Last edited:

catsforlife1

Smash Journeyman
Ovaltine is Kawaii Geno

And im Don patch geno
EAsau92WkAU5Bum.jpg

D

Deleted member

Fatmanonice Fatmanonice once said I could be his VP publicly on a discord server if he were ever chosen to be president of the Geno community.

Just so y'all are aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom