• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooManyToastahs

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2063-0575-6789
Switch FC
SW-8520-5670-4041
Well, it’s been fun to catch up with the thread this evening, but like any Thanksgiving meal, some of the family members have gotten into a heated argument. It seems it’s time for me to disassociate until I fall asleep from food coma.

D

Deleted member

So, let me get this straight...

You are salty at the idea that Sakurai potentially got Hero over Geno for the last Square DLC character and may have also picked Lloyd as a costume upgrade instead of Geno? I guess my question is...why?

Cloud beat Geno last time, and it made sense then. Hero beat Geno for now, and that also makes sense as well. Lloyd would be the first Tales Of rep since the requests poured in for Brawl, and considering thus far it seems like only one character per company in the pass...I fail to see why this would upset you?

If anything, I would be losing my mind for being grateful that when Nintendo basically told Sakurai to get ret-2-go for Wave 2, that Geno's costume hasn't returned and thus Sakurai could have immediately been like 'Wait, I get to do more? Yo Square, I got Cloud and DQ. Now, I'm here to get what I truly came for all these times, and nothing you have can stand in my way...' rather than ALSO getting Geno's costume with Hero and basically having Sakurai say he doesn't give a **** about us anymore.

Or FP#5 could be some rando none of us have any idea about, in which case your selfish reflection is no longer accurate and you are justified in your hopes.

Really the only ways to look at it.
Damn dude, sorry for supporting Geno first and foremost in the Geno thread. The point I'm making is: how high priority am I expected to believe that Geno is if Lloyd Irving is the only character they planned to step up from a costume, allegedly before E3? I mean, if we were allegedly pretty close to the situation where we get Geno's costume with Hero and knowing Sakurai doesn't give a **** about us anymore, how am I supposed to feel? Don't think that I'm not wiping the sweat from my brow, but if we were this close to just being done forever, yet swordsman #19, whose Mii costume got added to 4 with absolutely none of Geno's fanfare was #5, seriously, how is that supposed to make anyone feel? That isn't fair to every single person who ever requested Geno, and it would 1000% be a kick in the face to us.

All of this is the reason I don't like to even think about the possibility that Lloyd is fighter 5. I'd take anyone else, even the boring Dark Souls rep I was complaining about being the possibility like two weeks ago. If he comes post pass, whatever, who cares at that point. He was obviously sloughed off in the "the fans sure want these but we'd rather waste a whole DLC season with characters no one ever speculated and also Banjo, who we're worried won't be a hit" trash bin with Geno and then we'll likely be getting them both, I guess.

Maybe it is just me, but in my view, there is no in between. Either you have inside information, or you don’t and are trying to speculate like the rest of us. That is how I view it.
"Either you're an astrophysicist or you don't know a goddamned thing about the universe, pal, you can't prove the moon is there."

TipperTheScales

Smash Apprentice
NNID
31ghtb1ts3rvant
3DS FC
3437-3163-4791
Maybe it is just me, but in my view, there is no in between. Either you have inside information, or you don’t and are trying to speculate like the rest of us. That is how I view it.
Incomplete information is a thing, and in fact the very situation we are with the FP5 name deconfirmation conga.

NoA source (has what we understand to be full info) -> insider circles (partial information on what names are ruled out) <-> Fatman (has extra layer of clearance prior to info being made more public) -> the less informed public (us)

We can still apply this to the whole 10 names scenario except now we don’t even know what the significance of the names (including Lloyd) are other than insiders have heard them pop up frequently, and some like Lloyd don’t have negative arguments with regards to their roster chances. There’s still no certainty except at the highest level (Nintendo / Sora Ltd and any company of a character they have secured rights to work with). The insiders are operating with incomplete info and in their level are also speculating on the significance of what they have.

As much as a world with only two discrete states would make things easier, it kills off the intrigue of the unknown factor that is speculation, not to mention the world doesn’t work like that IRL either (imagine spy agencies operating in a system you’d want...)

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Never a good idea to view anything as strictly black and white without its fair share of grey areas. Just saying.

StormC StormC Also, SMRPG being one of your all-time favorites, along with your love for K. Rool and support of B-K, has my heart singing. I'mma have to hit you up for some game recs or something sometime, because our tastes are aligning like the planets.

Last edited:

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
Damn dude, sorry for supporting Geno first and foremost in the Geno thread. The point I'm making is: how high priority am I expected to believe that Geno is if Lloyd Irving is the only character they planned to step up from a costume, allegedly before E3? I mean, if we were allegedly pretty close to the situation where we get Geno's costume with Hero and knowing Sakurai doesn't give a **** about us anymore, how am I supposed to feel? Don't think that I'm not wiping the sweat from my brow, but if we were this close to just being done forever, yet swordsman #19, whose Mii costume got added to 4 with absolutely none of Geno's fanfare was #5, seriously, how is that supposed to make anyone feel? That isn't fair to every single person who ever requested Geno, and it would 1000% be a kick in the face to us.

All of this is the reason I don't like to even think about the possibility that Lloyd is fighter 5. I'd take anyone else, even the boring Dark Souls rep I was complaining about being the possibility like two weeks ago. If he comes post pass, whatever, who cares at that point. He was obviously sloughed off in the "the fans sure want these but we'd rather waste a whole DLC season with characters no one ever speculated and also Banjo, who we're worried won't be a hit" trash bin with Geno and then we'll likely be getting them both, I guess.
A reminder that Geno is owned by Square Enix, who has reputation among Smash fans for being "stingy". It's entirely possible Sakurai really did plan on making Geno into a playable character and part of the Fighters Pass, and went and asked Square Enix (especially since they were a little more generous with Dragon Quest content), only for them to go "no, **** off" and Sakurai reaching for someone like Lloyd as an alternative.

It doesn't matter now, anyway. We now know we're getting more DLC characters after the Pass, so if Geno wasn't gonna be Fighter 5, there's still a chance for the next round (even if Square Enix said no for the first Fighters Pass, Sakurai probably could've gotten them to change their mind for post-Pass). I suggest you stop focusing on "what could have been yesterday" and start focusing on "what will happen tomorrow".

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Well....this kind of came out of nowhere.
Probably means nothing, but it is interesting that THIS sort of video was made towards the end of the Fighter's Pass and not at the beginning.

EDIT: Psst @StarLight42 ...ninja'd
>Makes arguments I've been making for Geno for over a year.

>Will probably be accepted views now because of this.

>Fully monetized video.

>MFW

275b16a4d1d0c125bf43e89f98e94739.jpg

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
I fail to see how Lloyd being either 5 or 7 has any bearing on geno being 6.

Seriously I thought we stopped caring about who 5 was as a fan base months ago : /

Last edited:

cosmicB

Smash Ace
I must admit that Fatman's role has confused me since I started lurking. I've seen it mentioned many times that he's not an insider and even an image from Sabi's discord saying he's only speculating and doesn't know anything, but if he's speculating based on information that the public doesn't have, doesn't that basically make him an insider? Maybe not a paid one, but I guess a bottom-rung one that "overhears" things in the same way the spouse of someone working on a top secret project would. It just seems like semantics to say he's not an insider in some way.

And if it's just speculation based on limited non-public information, how can he deconfirm characters that none of the other leakers have touched with such confidence (and in oddly smug and almost insulting ways, lol) like Reimu and Kos-Mos? If there are like 7 firewalls as far as insider info go (Sakurai->developers that work on the game->Nintendo higher ups->Japan insiders->Western insiders->People in an insider's discord) where leakbait is constantly flying every which way, then where is that confidence coming from and why do we take those words as gospel?

Not an attack on Fatman or anything like that, just genuinely curious why this is treated with more authority than it supposedly deserves.

Last edited:

DeputyDalmatian

Smash Cadet
Okay so I know this isn’t necessarily Smash related, but it is Geno related. I just recently downloaded Super Mario RPG Armageddon after being referred to it from a friend. Does anyone know it there is a compiled walkthrough/guide for it? GameFAQS style? I could always watch the Let’s Plays on YouTube of course but it would be nice to have something already written out.

D

Deleted member

A reminder that Geno is owned by Square Enix, who has reputation among Smash fans for being "stingy". It's entirely possible Sakurai really did plan on making Geno into a playable character and part of the Fighters Pass, and went and asked Square Enix (especially since they were a little more generous with Dragon Quest content), only for them to go "no, **** off" and Sakurai reaching for someone like Lloyd as an alternative.

It doesn't matter now, anyway. We now know we're getting more DLC characters after the Pass, so if Geno wasn't gonna be Fighter 5, there's still a chance for the next round (even if Square Enix said no for the first Fighters Pass, Sakurai probably could've gotten them to change their mind for post-Pass). I suggest you stop focusing on "what could have been yesterday" and start focusing on "what will happen tomorrow".
If Square told him to **** off regarding Geno then we might as well pack our bags, because one DLC wave isn't gonna change that.

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
I wonder how accurate Reggie's words were about the Fighter Pass. If he is 100% right that its characters new to Smash, then it can't be Lloyd.

Of course, things change and they can do whatever the hell they want.

StrawHatX

Smash Lord

>Fully monetized video.

>MFW

View attachment 248621
I think anyone with common sense could figure out that a second season of DLC would be almost entirely unplanned by Sakurai and his team without being told by a video or anyone else. Therefore meaning anything can happen.

But yes, there are a lot of people without common sense. Or just don’t want to accept certain things if it doesn’t benefit a character they want.

AdamBel731

Smash Ace

>Fully monetized video.

>MFW

View attachment 248621
So what do you make of a 1st party being Fighter #5? Waluigi seems like a possibility, but you've never discussed him. And Rex seems likely, but same thing as Waluigi. Maybe they make more sense as post pass DLC, so unless they're curveballs (as you've brought up before), do you think Fighter #5 is 3rd party?

Sorry if any of those questions are too specific or anything. Not trying to annoy you, as I know you're kinda being bombarded by a questioner at moment.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Sabi talked about Lloyd being talked in private circles first but everyone forgot. He talked about it extensively almost a full year before I did. Note the time stamps:

https://smashboards.com/search/804676/?q=Lloyd&c[users]=PolarPanda&o=relevance
If I’m wrong, feel free to refute this.

I dug around the thread a bit, and i found this preceding the Lloyd posts.

36EED09E-DEF8-4129-95C3-A4CA84CCB776.png

Here is what I can infer from this, you hinted at a mysterious character, and Sabi went and confirmed you were talking about Lloyd.

If this is correct, you were still the first to publicly (keyword, publicly) hint at Lloyd. And I’m sorry to say, but that would certainly contradict what you are saying right now.

Last edited:

AdamBel731

Smash Ace
You're welcome and i love this thread too, it's great how everyone is so kind to each other
Mostly everyone I'd say... if only people wouldn't be so down at times. If things are looking so up for Geno, I'm shocked at some people's attitudes.

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
Could you imagine, assuming that Lloyd is number 5, and these hints were presented at the start of the Fighter Pass without knowing if they were about one or multiple characters:

-a Square Enix character
-a long time absent fan favorite
-costume promoted
-fighter color is blue
-uses a star symbol

I mean, imagine THAT **** storm of speculation. People would immediately believe it was Geno. It would look so foolproof.

Kind of like if someone leaked Smash 4 shots of the Ridley head in the won stock results screen from Pyrosphere. It could only be assumed that Ridley was a playable character.

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
Mostly everyone I'd say... if only people wouldn't be so down at times. If things are looking so up for Geno, I'm shocked at some people's attitudes.
Yeah that can happen sometimes but maybe it's because they fear he's not gonna make it so they're constantly waiting for the bad news and that's what makes them feel down? not knowing what's next?

I agree completely, it's something I see very rarely on the internet outside of smaller circles than this. It's all good times here mostly.
Exactly, it's very weird seing threads or groups so friendly but it really is an awesome surprise

Last edited:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Hopefully it's not too late but I wish everyone has a good Thanksgiving with their families. We sure are just by chilling and resting with some food on the side as well, hehe.

Being grateful among many things, Smash Ultimate for being such an awesome game that added characters like :ultkrool:, :ultridley:, :ultbanjokazooie:, :ult_terry:, just to name a few. Sakurai AND the devs definitely are knocking it out of the park with the inclusions and of course the game itself.

Here's hoping that a particular Star Warrior and Hellbound Slayer make it in the madness to add to the awesomeness that already is Ultimate.

:bowser:.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
There's still a lot of things that Jon got wrong with that video.
Such as how the Fighters Pass was planned way in advance, so when Ultimate was still being developed they already know who to use as DLC which that means if the character is a Spirit then great chance was that there wasn't any plans for them.
He brought up Lucas' Trophy, however each trophy is it's own 3D model that requires quiet amount of work to make and most likely had a team just make a bunch of them before they thought about DLC.
Ignoring how each Fighters Pass character brings their own Spirit Board so whoever is the Fifth Fighter has to bring characters & series that isn't represented at all with the thousands of Spirits that are in the game.
Says that Mii Costumes don't mean a character isn't deconfirmed despite the fact that with each Mii Costume that came to Smash 4 DLC none of those characters became playable.
Saying that Rex & Pyra have a great shot despite Sakurai saying they made that Mii Costume (which was clearly cut from the base game since there was a Nia Mii Costume in there) and say that it was a way for people to feel like they're playing as Rex. Quick question, why would you make a Mii Costume in order to feel like you're playing as that character and have it be tied to the purchase of the Fighters Pass when that character is planned to be the last fighter of said pass?

It's easy to make your point and say you're when ignoring the full picture. Going to be interesting when Fifth Fighter revealed to be another third party character and not Rex & Pyra.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I must admit that Fatman's role has confused me since I started lurking. I've seen it mentioned many times that he's not an insider and even an image from Sabi's discord saying he's only speculating and doesn't know anything, but if he's speculating based on information that the public doesn't have, doesn't that basically make him an insider? Maybe not a paid one, but I guess a bottom-rung one that "overhears" things in the same way the spouse of someone working on a top secret project would. It just seems like semantics to say he's not an insider in some way.

And if it's just speculation based on limited non-public information, how can he deconfirm characters that none of the other leakers have touched with such confidence (and in oddly smug and almost insulting ways, lol) like Reimu and Kos-Mos? If there are like 7 firewalls as far as insider info go (Sakurai->developers that work on the game->Nintendo higher ups->Japan insiders->Western insiders->People in an insider's discord) where leakbait is constantly flying every which way, then where is that confidence coming from and why do we take those words as gospel?

Not an attack on Fatman or anything like that, just genuinely curious why this is treated with more authority than it supposedly deserves.
Smug and insulting? My guy, there's an inside joke among insiders that characters like Reimu, Tracer, Shantae, 2B, and Kos-Mos are "Weeaboo Waifu Trash Tier" and regular comments made against people that support them. What I've said is downright tame compared to the people I've talked to. If my comments of "don't expect them because we haven't heard any females or indie yet" are "harsh", you'd be crushed to dust if you saw the full, uncensored opinions of some of these guys. Hell, I like Shantae and want her playable in Smash and it gives me no joy in delivering this news. Imagine actually being able to talk to insiders and get full on roasted for bringing up certain characters and then slapped in the face with evidence like a frozen trout that they're probably not coming. Besides, shouldn't that make it all the more satisfying if their intel is wrong?

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
I guess either Nintendo or Sakurai don't think the indie characters would be huge sellers and opted for smaller/cheaper forms of representation.

Would be kinda hard to argue that Shantae would make more money than adding a big name from Namco or Capcom.

Last edited:

AugustusB

Smash Champion
Wow...its kind of warm in here huh?

Can we please drop everything right now and listen to this. *Ahem*

I have a big scoop for Fighter 5. This is something I have been holding onto for the last year and it has been killing me. You all deserve to hear it.

Here it goes!

WHO CARES WHO IS NUMBER FIVE!?!?! WE ARE GETTING MORE FIGHTERS AFTER THIS PASS!!! BE GRATEFUL THAT THERE IS MORE DLC COMING!!! ARRRRGGHHHHH!!!!!:4pacman:

Thank you and love you all.

Last edited:

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
*CRAZY THEORY MODE ACTIVATE, HUGE POST INCOMING*

Let me introduce you to something I call...

The WAH theory...

Hear me out, i'm gonna say this before Fighter 5 gets leaked and i'm totally wrong...

Fighter 5 might actually be ****ing WALUIGI.

https://twitter.com/NanaKarobi/status/1200208052479315968

*People have told me that this account is a sabi alt or related to him in someway but I can't find anything to confirm that*

*EDIT: Sabi has confirmed this is NOT his alt*

This is the Paragon leak. It came right before E3 and was one of the few leaks to guess LUMINARY over Erdrick. Luminary is key here because we know for a fact that the Dragon Quest character was never going to be just Erdrick alone. Now, it's possible that Erdrick may have been planned to be the default costume at one point, but the fact that Luminary existed from the get-go, the fact that he represents DQ XI over just DQ in general, and the fact that he would be arguably more relevant overseas compared to Erdrick, contributing to a more worldwide appeal, even if mainly aimed towards Japan makes me think he was probably always destined to be the default.

Now obviously the big fly in the soup here is Frisk instead of Terry, but I have talked with Paragon about this and I distinctly remember him saying (even during late E3 season when this leak was a hot topic) that Frisk is more of a general prediction towards Undertale content. And basically, Paragon assumed a fighter due to the music existing because no Mii Fighters had ever come with songs before. AND, his prediction of not Sans did end up true, to be fair. The whole thing is summarized really well here, with Paragon correcting some of my misinterpretations.

Now, Paragon says he agrees with Fatmanonice here in that Waluigi is not Fighter 5. (Fatman himself doesn't comment on Waluigi understandably, because of the prospect of death threats similar to the ones Paragon received, but he has said on Discord before that he believes FP 5 likely isn't a first party character, which is a category that Waluigi undoubtedly falls under)

This is where Imran Khan comes in. If you guys don't know he's basically a resetera dude from GameInformer and has an extremely credible track record. He was one of those "big guys" who went seriously against the Grinch leak. Think of it like this, in terms of where he stands in credibility, call him Shinobi's Echo Fighter.

If you watch Imran's reaction to the Sept. 4th Direct from a backup of his livestream that day, he clearly knows about the extra fighters, and then goes onto claim that Nintendo made the decision to do extra Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC around E3 time. What's worth nothing is Paragon heard Waluigi AS EARLY AS FEBRUARY, and he heard that he was "last".

At one point, the Final Fighter's Pass character was going to be the last new Smash character for a LONG time, and most people assume that the next game will be a reboot, making the prospect of new characters slim. Waluigi is obviously not in line with ending on a character like Incineroar or Bayonetta, but that's not to say he wouldn't be a controversial ending to many people, that's pretty hard to deny. In that sense, I think he makes perfect sense as the "ultimate ending, the ultimate troll, the ultimate whateveryouwannasay". I can see at one point that this would be the character that Sakurai would decide to basically end Smash Ultimate on.

And then to end this off, i'd like to conclude on going back to Jon's video posted today, where he went ALL in on Spirits and Assist Trophies not deconfirming anyone for DLC and specifically made points about fighter 5 potentially being someone like Rex and Pyra. Obviously Jon wouldn't flat out say who the character is in a GameXplain video, so this makes me think this is a cover up for a different character. Notice how Jon specifically didn't mention obvious candidates for upgrades like cough Geno or COUGHCOUGH Waluigi. I specifically don't think Rex is DLC 5 (even if he still could be post pass) because of this statement:

Keep in mind, Jon made a similar stance on the Grinch leak, even went as far to bet he would have to sit in a wet puddle for a long time if the Grinch was real. He sounds really confident in this and I doubt he'd go all in on this like he is if he was to be proven wrong and the rest of DLC would just be third party characters with no Assist Trophies/Spirits upgraded.

And with that, I think my stance here is concluded. I COMPLETELY realize that this may end up looking incredibly stupid when Lloyd or some other 3rd party we could have expected ends up being DLC 5, but I think it's still fun to speculate around the information we have now.

Feel free to look at this and laugh, say haha stupid theory this guy knows jack **** about what he's talking about. But like I said, it was still fun to form such a speculative theory that goes a long distance from what type of characters most people predict from FP 5. If you dislike Waluigi, please try not to attack me i'm not saying you have to like him or anything, i'm just forming a theory around him.

TLDR | Waluigi is Fighter 5, Geno very good shot for post pass

Consider this V1.1 of this post since there might be some edits I need to make later.
THIS

This is the timeline that ends the universe

cosmicB

Smash Ace
Smug and insulting? My guy, there's an inside joke among insiders that characters like Reimu, Tracer, Shantae, 2B, and Kos-Mos are "Weeaboo Waifu Trash Tier" and regular comments made against people that support them. What I've said is downright tame compared to the people I've talked to. If my comments of "don't expect them because we haven't heard any females or indie yet" are "harsh", you'd be crushed to dust if you saw the full, uncensored opinions of some of these guys. Hell, I like Shantae and want her playable in Smash and it gives me no joy in delivering this news. Imagine actually being able to talk to insiders and get full on roasted for bringing up certain characters and then slapped in the face with evidence like a frozen trout that they're probably not coming. Besides, shouldn't that make it all the more satisfying if their intel is wrong?
Oh, I was referring to the "4chan willing them into existence" thing, which I do consider insulting with the way the community has grown with a character like Reimu with no less than 3 top players hoping for her inclusion and more and more people open to the idea. Saying "Haha, weaboo waifu trash" is just standard roasting and far less insulting than that. It's a lot less smug too.

But that's besides the point. Aren't you revealing insider information right now just by virtue of talking about the discourse among the inner channels? I don't understand how that information jives with "he doesn't know anything". If you're one slot lower than Sabi on the insider tier list, I don't understand why we keep getting mixed info on how to react to what you give out, unless we also assume that we shouldn't take Sabi's info as gospel either.

Last edited:

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master

Why are you throwing such a fit over a reality that didn't come to pass and surprised that a business conducted business and didn't commit to more DLC or prioritize Geno? We're not entitled to have Geno prioritized and we'll be lucky to get him at all honestly, so why are you surprised that he wasn't a priority for the first season of DLC? That much should have been obvious ages ago when his Spirit was included in base game. Tales is a pretty big JRPG series that has had consistent support over 20+ years and also specifically has a sizable chunk of people who want to see Lloyd realized in the game and have been fans since Brawl. Lloyd brings a lot to the Smash table whether you want to face that or not, and he is actually straight up fulfilling another fan request in a game that has devoted most of its character decisions to fan choices. And just like the other options this DLC season, he would be added for representing a major new series to bring into Smash. This is like throwing a fit that King K. Rool got in before Geno. His costume didn't get any fanfare either and he was a requested character too, so don't mangle Lloyd specifically so much over this.

If you're throwing a fit over the potential of Lloyd just getting in before Geno, then you need to throw a fit at literally every other character from Brawl onward for "being more of a priority" than Geno. There's lots of people to please across all kinds of things, and them choosing other options over Geno in different circumstances isn't some direct condemnation of Geno as a character. Cloud and Hero are genuinely the only two I think you should be mad at, as they were the Square Enix priorities... but even then, we don't know the first thing about Nintendo's actual intentions coming into this DLC and you're entirely throwing this fit off of one judgment that Fatmanonice has given us that may not even be close to the full picture for all we know.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
I think the last major question now is.

If Geno is in smash...who was phone???
Phone were the friends we made along the way.

Serious note, if/when Geno is revealed, I intend to FINALLY get online so I can learn with y'all.

Last edited:

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
My guy, there's an inside joke among insiders that characters like Reimu, Tracer, Shantae, 2B, and Kos-Mos are "Weeaboo Waifu Trash Tier"
I certainly know what I'm thankful for today.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
Apparently some people are insulting or questioning fatman and I can’t see who because I have whoever it is already on ignore.

So for the offenders: **** off.

Y’all are insufferable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom